Author Topic: Report: Iranian Jewish woman cut in half, media silent  (Read 591 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Report: Iranian Jewish woman cut in half, media silent
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 09:26:47 AM »
Personally i would enjoy sawing muslim in quarters while they are alive .This is an elderly woman and a whole gang of 'religious' quranrodents did this.Iranian Jews if by any chance you can get this site in Iran leave Iran now.So many Jews in Europe should have done it don't copy their stupidity
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 09:58:27 AM »
Personally i would enjoy sawing muslim in quarters while they are alive .This is an elderly woman and a whole gang of 'religious' quranrodents did this.Iranian Jews if by any chance you can get this site in Iran leave Iran now.So many Jews in Europe should have done it don't copy their stupidity
If you cut them into quarters, that means each quarter gets a set of 72 virgins. Thus, in my view, I propose that we not cut them into quarters, lest we have 4 sets of 72 virgins.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 11:51:52 AM »
If you cut them into quarters, that means each quarter gets a set of 72 virgins. Thus, in my view, I propose that we not cut them into quarters, lest we have 4 sets of 72 virgins.
:::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 08:07:05 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                               :fist:

No Jew should live there, however, these monsters should be annihilated and their hero Jimmy Carter should
 live there!