Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 426 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: December 02, 2012, 09:15:18 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 10:06:48 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Re: Muslim Brotherhood pays gangs to rape anti-Morsi protesters
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 07:01:57 PM »
And this is who oBumma supports.... and is giving over $1 billion (that we know of) a year of taxpayer money.

This facade.... helping "freedom fighters" and "young people" in their quest for democracy is a huge scam. If I was able to see the reality of the situation (along with countless other sensible people) and figure out that it would only lead to a radical islamic takeover then I know the oBumma crew surely could do the same. I think they knew what would happen, their actions were purposeful and planned. Just as the Jimmy Carter debacle in Iran lead to the current lunatic Khamenei any fool should know that muslims do not want a democracy and ...............

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 10:33:12 PM »
One of the worse actions carried from a gov't. I'm not surprised these f@gs do these crimes.
I'm not sure what's worse, dealing with homos or muzzies? I say muzzies.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 10:34:02 PM »
Any excuse to rape....