Author Topic: Negro Covers White Wife With Lye, Only Gets 30 Years  (Read 2112 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Negro Covers White Wife With Lye, Only Gets 30 Years
« on: December 03, 2012, 01:53:42 AM »
Estranged Wife Forgives Attacker

http://news.yahoo.com/lye-attack-victim-writes-blessings-forgiveness-162736130.html
http://www.wcax.com/story/9824718/rodgers-sentenced-for-lye-attack

Gee whiz; he'd get more for a simple gun violation or passing information to Israel. He'll be out in ten years tops, ready to repeat this deed to the next stupid desperate white woman he meets.

Brennanfan

Lye attacker Herb Rodgers

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Negro Covers White Wife With Lye, Only Gets 30 Years
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 02:32:29 AM »
I think this kind of story is one reason why I've gotten so upset about these types of pairings. Some of them have been even worse than this. If you're a white woman and a so-called "racist" who sticks exclusively with your own kind, then you're stigmatized by society, but if you reject racism and embrace diversity and get a black boyfriend then something like this happens, PC society will still say you got what was coming to you for being born with privelege. The stigma doesn't go away no matter what so might as well be alive/safe and be stigmatized.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 07:36:25 AM »
It's hard to argue with that Rubystars.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 08:18:31 AM »
I couldn't tell by the photos if she was white or black now that i know she was Caucasian i agree with Rubtstars.If the negro lived in a qurananimal country they'd kill her and make him a muzzies slave
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2012, 01:07:29 PM »
They should drop him into a barrel of acid. Clean and simple.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2012, 03:46:44 PM »
Whats so bad about a White Lye?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 04:00:08 PM »
Whats so bad about a White Lye?
Did you look at the victim ? I can't laugh at this joke, the injuries are horrendous.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2012, 04:22:31 PM »
Did you look at the victim ? I can't laugh at this joke, the injuries are horrendous.
I agree with you.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2012, 05:41:01 PM »

Im sorry I did not... I apologize for this tasteless joke. I do not seek to make light of other peoples tragedies.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2012, 09:03:12 PM »
Lol she asked for and forgave him for it. I have no pity for her.

I think you should blame the poisoners of her mind to some degree rather than just the one poisoned. The cultural marxists had a lot to do with why she was with him to begin with.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2012, 09:04:20 PM »
He should be immersed in a vat of lye!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2012, 11:06:28 PM »
Lol she asked for and forgave him for it. I have no pity for her.

"She asked for?"   Are you out of your mind?

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2012, 10:56:48 AM »
And of course most single white women support Obama and his black, anti israel agenda.  What will it take to wake these people up?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2012, 11:05:11 AM »
What kind of low self esteem re-educated moron would marry that ugly unshaved ape?
Disgusting ape!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2012, 12:52:03 PM »
And of course most single white women support Obama and his black, anti israel agenda.  What will it take to wake these people up?

I'm a white woman and while I've remained conservative I think the three places that most white women get their liberal indoctrination is through:

1. The home. If her parents are liberal or self-hating whites, she's likely to be taught from an early age that everyone is created equal in all ways, and that you shouldn't discriminate against anyone for any reason based on color, etc. no matter how dangerous or impractical that may be in a particular situation. Even most conservative white homes teach their children not to hate others based on race, and in general this is a very good thing, but they often forget to include the caveats which can keep their children safe/alive and they often fail to give the children a sense of racial identity of their own.

2. The schools. If left to their own devices many children will group due to natural instinct, feeling more comfortable among people they have the most in common with. When I was a very young kid I didn't really see race consciously but as I recall, I tended to talk more with the white and Hispanic kids. The black kids were just different. They spoke differently, they acted differently/more aggressive. Teachers, if they notice these patterns, will often try to force interactions between incompatible groups. This is often done by assigned seating, assigned groups, etc. in which children are forced to accept multiculturalism. Kids are often put in groups where they have to hold hands, work together on projects etc. with people they'd rather not. I distinctly remember a project in which I tried to correct a black guy's spelling on something we were both supposed to be graded on, and he kept slapping my hand away from the keyboard, until my computer teacher finally agreed to group me with someone closer to myself in intelligence. I was lucky in that instance because any expression of unhappiness with this kind of situation is often really looked down upon and the child is made to feel bad for their natural instincts. Unfortunately this is also done in college settings. I remember being grouped once in an accounting class with two black women. They worked together but wouldn't look at or speak with me. Thankfully this wasn't on something that had to be graded so I didn't really care much in that instance.

3. Mainstream media. Movies, TV, News broadcasts, Comics, books, etc. often portray racism as the sin that's worse than murder. They indoctrinate, brainwash, and poison the minds of young women to accept Marxism.

The low self-esteem aspect comes from being told repeatedly that, if you're a white person, YOUR ancestors were evil bloodthirsty people who oppressed and genocided and enslaved other people and that you should be ashamed of yourself. Other people's ancestors were one with the earth, full of love and light, and full of wisdom and invented everything.