Author Topic: White singer Alanis Morissette opposed to negro stevie wonder coming to Israel  (Read 1384 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
today despite bullying from fags at BDS            http://www.israellycool.com/2012/12/03/bds-fail-of-the-day-48/   

http://www.timesofisrael.com/morissette-lands-in-israel/
Canadian singer Alanis Morissette has continued the great Canadian tradition of standing up for Israel, by coming to Israel to perform despite the taunts, criticism and outright bullying of BDSholes.     http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/162751#.ULyaSay3oxF

Morissette decided to expedite her arrival so that her family could enjoy a few days in Israel, including a visit to Jerusalem’s Old City.

The singer, best known for her 1995 album “Jagged Little Pill,” which has sold in excess of 33 million copies worldwide, said she was “delighted” to return to the country. “I had a great time in Israel professionally, spiritually and emotionally,” she said in a media statement.

She’s got one hand in her pocket, and the other one is giving the Israel-haters an “up yours” sign.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I always liked her a lot. She has long been one of the great underrateds of the world both musically and physically.  :-*

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I always liked her a lot. She has long been one of the great underrateds of the world both musically and physically.  :-*
Yes i just started to listen to her about a year ago
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I have listened to her since she came out, when I was a kid. My favorite album of hers is 2002's Under Rug Swept but everything she has done is creative, groundbreaking, and pleasing to listen to.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Way to stand up Alanis!!!!   :)

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
There are so few people like her in show business.  She shows great courage (versus Stevie Wonder, who obviously needed to be told what to think)!  G-d bless her!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Actually, I don't care what anyone thinks of me for this. When this woman (and look at her face today for crying out loud) performing in Israel is seen as a victory for Israel, you know we are truly lost.
Look at the face  :::D The person is singing buck naked in the video which in today's entertainment world is not such a shocking thing anyway :::D ... I don't think it's her performing in Israel that is seen as a victory its her support that is... Sadly not many celebrities speak out in favor of Israel... She seems to.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Not in that video. Today. Canada supports Israel at the UN bid, so we have faith in them. Now hollywood has come to your rescue. You've exposed your back to them, and rest easy with a knife at your throat.
Hollywood to my rescue?  :::D I would not know one modern day entertainer from another... It's been well over 20 years since I saw the inside of a movie house... As for entertainment TV, sitcoms and the like you can add 10 or 15 years to the 20 year number... Entertainers are entertainers the public should not allow under educated entertainers to set political policy for them... Personally  believe people were better informed 40 or 50 years ago when there were far fewer media outlets at their disposal... It seems that there has been some sort of regression in the public's ability to form their own opinions... It seems in recent years people need to be told what to think and say in order to be in line with popular opinion... As for Canada it's nice they supported Israel however they also support an immigration policy that allows a great deal of people to use Canada as a steppingstone to the United States... Personally I could care less what sort of policy Canada sets for itself however this immigration problem from the north is almost as bad as the one from the south... The thing is almost nothing is ever said about it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Actually, I don't care what anyone thinks of me for this. When this woman (and look at her face today for crying out loud) performing in Israel is seen as a victory for Israel, you know we are truly lost.
I always thought she was very attractive.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
good. who wants a smelly racist ape anyway.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
Hollywood to my rescue?  :::D I would not know one modern day entertainer from another... It's been well over 20 years since I saw the inside of a movie house... As for entertainment TV, sitcoms and the like you can add 10 or 15 years to the 20 year number... Entertainers are entertainers the public should not allow under educated entertainers to set political policy for them... Personally  believe people were better informed 40 or 50 years ago when there were far fewer media outlets at their disposal... It seems that there has been some sort of regression in the public's ability to form their own opinions... It seems in recent years people need to be told what to think and say in order to be in line with popular opinion... As for Canada it's nice they supported Israel however they also support an immigration policy that allows a great deal of people to use Canada as a steppingstone to the United States... Personally I could care less what sort of policy Canada sets for itself however this immigration problem from the north is almost as bad as the one from the south... The thing is almost nothing is ever said about it.

20 years since you've been in a movie theater???  You dont go with your nieces or nephews?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I think I remember seeing her on You Can't Do That on Television

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I think I remember seeing her on You Can't Do That on Television
I think she was also a Mouseketeer.