Author Topic: Japan "Deplores Israeli Settlements" Then Receives 7.3 EARTHQUAKE TODAY  (Read 3436 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Breaking: Powerful 7.3 Earthquake Hits Japan, Followed By Small Tsunami

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/powerful-7-3-earthquake-hits-japan-followed-by-small-tsunami/

Why do these nations persist in mocking HaShem??

http://ewallstreeter.com/japan-says-it-deeply-deplores-israeli-settlement-plan-5199/#

ISRAEL:
LISTEN UP-G-D IS WITH YOU. DO NOT WORRY. DONT WORRY ABOUT YOUR CRUMMY LEADERS OR AMERICA'S PSYCHO MUZZIE IN THE WHITE HOUSE. G-D IS PROTECTING YOU
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Japan "Deplores Israeli Settlements" Then Receives 7.3 EARTHQUAKE TODAY
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 10:51:49 AM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D They also killed and tortured many captured U.S. Marines
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 11:14:38 AM »
Most sick jews would never consider buying an american car; they just love german and japanese cars. 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 01:13:35 PM »
The Japanese govt, like the sicko American govt will be the destruction of their people if they dont start listening to G-d.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 02:18:25 PM »
Most sick jews would never consider buying an american car; they just love german and japanese cars.

I have a Japanese car made in America.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 03:20:18 PM »
ALSO of note is the fact that today is December 7, the date that the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor in 1941.

Edit, I am half asleep Sorry! All bass ackwards today--

I know a lot of Japanese people that are fine, decent people.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2012, 03:25:29 PM »
Boy, God doesn't fool around when it comes to the Japanese.  The last time they offered to store nuclear material for Iran, they also got hit with a destructive earthquake.  I wonder why God has a zero tolerance policy for Japanese anti-Semitism, but Muslims and the western world get to sin it up and don't get immediate punishments.
I think he is warning us in subtle way with droughts, fires, hurricanes, etc( birthing pains). The righteous will see this as a warning from G-d, the commies will see it as global warming.

I think the reason the muzzys haven't been harmed is because, they are a force of evil that we must stand against.

Just a thought.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2012, 03:32:21 PM »

Are you ookay, mentally?

In that case why don't you not buy an american car as well because american gov. and media is also against Israel. And which American car should they buy? Perhaps FORD?

With german I can and do agree more. About Japanese I don't see a good enough reason. They did not commit the holocaust. They do condemn the "Settlements" BUT JUST AS America and almost everyone else. Soo what is your point? Jews should not drive cars?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2012, 03:37:27 PM »
Are you ookay, mentally?

In that case why don't you not buy an american car as well because american gov. and media is also against Israel. And which American car should they buy? Perhaps FORD?

With german I can and do agree more. About Japanese I don't see a good enough reason. They did not commit the holocaust. They do condemn the "Settlements" BUT JUST AS America and almost everyone else. Soo what is your point? Jews should not drive cars?

Yeah.

America is the MOST Israel hating cr aphole in the planet. 
The Japanese govt hates and deplores Israel, but when did they force Jews to leave?
Thats what America does as they sing 'god bless America'
WHICH 'g'od??
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2012, 04:12:07 PM »
I would never touch anything German made willingly, but I will buy Japanese products...  I don't like it that I'm buying Japanese products, but I can tell you first hand that most Japanese-built products or Japanese products built in Asia are far superior than anything else in the world unfortunately.  Japanese cars that are built in America are junk.  The cars are built under the rules of the ridiculous beauracracy (Use your imagination what kind of people they're forced to hire in their factories in the States, mmmm hmmmm) have corners cut to compensate for the expense of building them here.  In Australia, where all Japanese cars used to be exclusively imports until recently, people still drive around in 30-40 year old models.  If you want a Japanese car, look at the VIN.  If it was built in Japan, the first character will be a "J".

Again, I despise the Germans so much, I will never touch their products and I'm meticulous in avoiding both their products and their software whenever possible.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2012, 04:27:53 PM »
What software do the germans make? I have been in the software engineering field for many years and there is only one software which I can think of which germany is responsible for...

It is true that Fraunhofer Society was very much a part of the MP3 development, and to this day they own the licensing rights to mpeg3 format. So anyone who uses mp3 is using technology partly developed by germans..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraunhofer_Society

* The MP3 compression algorithm was invented and patented by Fraunhofer IIS. Its license revenues generated about € 100 million in revenue for the society in 2005.[4]

* The Fraunhofer Heinrich Hertz Institute (HHI) was a significant contributor to the H.264/MPEG-4 AVC video compression standard, a technology recognized with two Emmy awards in 2008 and 2009.[5]

My company is currently working on software for our DSP which decodes H264 audio/video streams so we get code from germany from time to time..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2012, 04:34:25 PM »
As an aside, those who wish to do away with MP3 format can use a public-domain format called OGG which is somewhat popular on the Linux platform. OGG has similar compression and range characteristics as MP3 but doesn't require any licensing...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogg_Vorbis

Vorbis is a free software / open source project headed by the Xiph.Org Foundation (formerly Xiphophorus company). The project produces an audio format specification and software implementation (codec) for lossy audio compression. Vorbis is most commonly used in conjunction with the Ogg container format[7] and it is therefore often referred to as Ogg Vorbis.

Vorbis is a continuation of audio compression development started in 1993 by Chris Montgomery.[8][9] Intensive development began following a September 1998 letter from the Fraunhofer Society announcing plans to charge licensing fees for the MP3 audio format.[10][11] Vorbis project started as part of the Xiphophorus company's Ogg project (also known as OggSquish multimedia project).[12][13] Chris Montgomery began work on the project and was assisted by a growing number of other developers. They continued refining the source code until the Vorbis file format was frozen for 1.0 in May 2000[1][2][14] and a stable version (1.0) of the reference software was released on July 19, 2002.[15][16][17]
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2012, 05:39:16 PM »
Everyone should boycott Japanese products regardless of their quality. They're as bad as the Germans!

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2012, 06:06:48 PM »
Ummm, there are worse nations for Jew hatred.
That's for sure!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2012, 09:53:01 PM »
They don't believe in Gd and never will even if there was a 13 earthquake with volcanoes in every major city.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2012, 11:12:27 AM »
ALSO of note is the fact that today is December 7, the date that the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor in 1941.

Ironic isn't it?  :laugh: :laugh:

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2012, 01:23:54 PM »
As far as cars go... This is a REALLY tricky subject.... I think there are certain brands that Jews need to stay away from.

The MOST evil brand is  Volkswagon... as the car was a direct product of Hilter and his Nazi movement.

Pretty much all German car makers were somewhat involved in the Hollocaust... so they should all be avoided... but especially Volkswagon.  By the way... my self-hating ULTRA-leftist Moveon.org aunt is obsessed with the VW bug... and I always bring this up to her... but she could care less.  She even bought my son a toy vw bug for Hanukkah....  >:(

I would say stay away from most Japanese cars as well... except for those that are built in the U.S like Honda.

As far as US cars... that's tricky... since Ford himself was a rabbid Jew-hater... but he is long since rotting in his grave.... and during WWII... the Ford Company did help the US in many areas... and Ford is the only US auto maker that didnt get bailouts from Obama..

GM is bailed out and socialized.... so I can't support them

UK cars are too pricey and unreliable

Korean cars are getting better and are inexpensive

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2012, 03:00:23 PM »
Japan may be suffering due to some typo error:

Some body said "G_d bless Japan"

and it was typed and read everywhere as "G_d less Japan".
Accordingly the consequences had to be severe.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2012, 09:48:22 PM »
Ummm, there are worse nations for Jew hatred.

At least they are up front about it, eh?
Not like America.

America pretends to be a friend, then demands Jews move out of homes and demands Jews give up land.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2012, 09:59:49 PM »
At least they are up front about it, eh?
Not like America.

America pretends to be a friend, then demands Jews move out of homes and demands Jews give up land.
The government does, not the people! We have to fight fight fight fight fight! Our country is being stolen from us!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2012, 05:30:43 PM »
Wow, here we go again, just like them making the nuclear fuel rods, and getting the quake and tsnunami.