Author Topic: Aryeh Eldad: Yigal Amir and other Jewish prisoners should die in prison (video)  (Read 7189 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

In this Hebrew video, we expose Knesset member Aryeh Eldad who is running on the Otzma party list that is currently attacking me personally all over Facebook. While thousands of Muslim Nazi terrorist murderers have been released by successive Israeli governments, Eldad says that Jews who are in prison for attempting to defend the Jewish people "should die in prison". Eldad is the number one candidate on the party list. Michael Ben Ari, Baruch Marzel and Itamar Ben Gvir who sometimes call themselves "Kahanists" are running together with the evil Eldad. These people should not be allowed to claim that they represent "Kahanism", G-d forbid. Their latest statement is that Shelly Rubin represents "Kahanism" in America even though she and her late husband hated Rabbi Meir Kahane zt"l, called for the death of Jonathan Pollard and supported the expulsion in Gush Katif.

Please "like", favorite and comment on both YouTube and Facebook. To get to the zootube site to help us promote this vital message, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I'd love to hear what Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee (Mike Guzofsky and David Haivri) have to say about these clowns.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
he was not reffering to to Yigal Amir. or Yonaton Polard
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
In this clip Aryeh Eldad specifically mentions that he wants Yona Avrushmi and Ami Popper to stay in prison for life.  Yona Avrushmi threw a grenade into a group of Peace Now demonstrators, killing one  :::D (sorry).  And Ami Popper shot some Muslims (meh).  Not exactly condemnable actions.  It would be nice to hear Chaim tell these stories.

This may not be popular here but from what I know of Ami Popper he is a low life criminal. He was let out of prison on furlough and killed his wife driving recklessly.  I think it is a mistake for any of us to look up to him.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Made a search of the name like #3 showed JTF

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php?topic=52655.0
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
This may not be popular here but from what I know of Ami Popper he is a low life criminal. He was let out of prison on furlough and killed his wife driving recklessly.  I think it is a mistake for any of us to look up to him.

What? He got into a car accident and she died in the accident (and his 2 kids as well). It was unfortunate but they were driving and going to Eilat on vacation. Are you going to call anyone who gets into an accident a "low life criminal" ?

Sara Popper ZTL and her family were also associated with KACH. She married him while he was in prison. He killed Arabs not for ideological reasons though (says because one of them raped him when he was little) and when he killed them he was a hiloni (but then became religious in prison).
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
of course he killed them because they were Arabs... first he said he did that because his girlfriend left him and the he changed his version and said that it was because Arabs raped him when he was little. He was lying so that his punishment would be easier

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Made a search of the name like #3 showed JTF

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php?topic=52655.0
What? He got into a car accident and she died in the accident (and his 2 kids as well). It was unfortunate but they were driving and going to Eilat on vacation. Are you going to call anyone who gets into an accident a "low life criminal" ?

Sara Popper ZTL and her family were also associated with KACH. She married him while he was in prison. He killed Arabs not for ideological reasons though (says because one of them raped him when he was little) and when he killed them he was a hiloni (but then became religious in prison).

I am not a fan of disturbed people who engage in indiscriminate killing, who somehow get married, have children, get released from prison despite the multiple murders, then drive recklessly (without a license) killing his wife and children.  Clearly there are people more deserving of our support and admiration. 
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Ultimate JTFer
One Jewish terrorist is better than half a million IDF soldiers

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
These would be nonissues if Jews had obeyed the Torahic commandments to rid their nation of Amalek back in the beginning. I don't advocate breaking the law but I will never, ever condemn patriotic Israelis.

• Ultimate JTFer
Ben Ari: the Sudanese invaders are human beings too

http://www.mako.co.il/weekend-articles/Article-9dd579f29280a31006.htm

Eldad: the Jews of Hebron have no G-d (Hebrew article)

http://news.walla.co.il/?w=/22/1390141

Ben Ari: Jews and Arabs have much in common

2008: Eldad tries to join the "Jewish home" party

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3640268,00.html
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 10:03:52 PM by Ron Ben Michael »

• Ultimate JTFer
Ben Ari's brother, Herzl, is a top member of the Yesha council

• Ultimate JTFer
Itamar Ben Gvir: the Hilltop Youth are extremists

http://www.nrg.co.il/online/1/ART2/320/077.html

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
he was not reffering to to Yigal Amir. or Yonaton Polard

בס''ד

He certainly was referring to Yigal Amir. He said anyone who commits "murder" should have to die in prison.

The swine Baruch Marzel told you that I am not really expelled from Israel, that I can make aliyah whenever I want. Ben Ari and Marzel have directed their followers to post literally hundreds of messages all over Facebook saying that I was never really expelled from Israel. I have just uploaded on the Hebrew forum documentary proof that Ben Ari and Marzel are smearing me and deliberately lying. These are vicious and evil people.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

He certainly was referring to Yigal Amir. He said anyone who commits "murder" should have to die in prison.

I would also say that or even worse- anyone committing murder should die, BUT I wouldn't label what Yigal did as "murder" though.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
This may not be popular here but from what I know of Ami Popper he is a low life criminal. He was let out of prison on furlough and killed his wife driving recklessly.

It was a car accident.   

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
I am not a fan of disturbed people who engage in indiscriminate killing, who somehow get married, have children, get released from prison despite the multiple murders, then drive recklessly (without a license) killing his wife and children.  Clearly there are people more deserving of our support and admiration.

What evidence do you have that he drove recklessly?  Because the govt agent Mickey Rosenfeld said so?   

Isn't it obvious that the establishment has a huge interest in discrediting and slandering a person like Popper because of his past?

He committed the absolute worst "sins" against the Israeli establishment.   He killed Arabs.   Then he became a religious Jew.     It doesn't get any more "evil" than that in the eyes of the traitors.   I wouldn't be surprised if the supposed "accident" was one of these magical arab vehicular homocides where big settlement leaders and prominent settler rabbis are always the "accidental" victims somehow of random traffic accidents.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Pollard and Amir never commited Killed anyone These heros save many Jewish Lives.

בס''ד

The swine Baruch Marzel told you that I am not really expelled from Israel, that I can make aliyah whenever I want. Ben Ari and Marzel have directed their followers to post literally hundreds of messages all over Facebook saying that I was never really expelled from Israel. I have just uploaded on the Hebrew forum documentary proof that Ben Ari and Marzel are smearing me and deliberately lying. These are vicious and evil people.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I would say something to Dyke Guzofsky, David Duke Haivri, Itamar Ben Chazir, Baruch Mamzer, Michael Ben Fairy, and all the other fake Kahanists in Israel, but I'd rather you use your imagination.  ;D

One of these monsters is more dangerous to the Jewish state, and we Kahanists in particular, than ten thousand Hamas members.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
So if we pay for you to go, can you make a great big media scandal with supporting protests there and eventually start a debate with them so we can get some press coverage?
If it were only that easy  :::D Personally I don't think the time is ripe for a move like that and the risk for Chaim's well being would be far to great... It's not possible to know how the government of Israel may react... A move like that would require a sizable movement that could put up enough protest to insure that Chaim would be let into Israel or at the very least quickly returned to the states... The risk of some sort of detention is really not one worth taking... The government of the United States has not been doing so great getting their citizens back from situations in other countries... The fact that Chaim has had dealings in the past might make them even less willing to step in.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
בס''ד

And again I will ask why are they & everybody else completely silent about the thousands of [censored] infested uncircumcised Russian Goyim who are given citizenship(inclusive of neo-nazis see www.pogrom.org.il) & won't do squat to help you & other real Jews who want to make aliyah & can't?
Why is nobody making noise about this?
These Russian [censored] are the children & grandchildren of those who made pogroms against Jews in Russia & they are given citizenship while real Jews are not why?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
And again I will ask why are they & everybody else completely silent about the thousands of [censored] infested uncircumcised Russian Goyim who are given citizenship(inclusive of neo-nazis see www.pogrom.org.il) & won't do squat to help you & other real Jews who want to make aliyah & can't?
Why is nobody making noise about this?
These Russian [censored] are the children & grandchildren of those who made pogroms against Jews in Russia & they are given citizenship while real Jews are not why?
I can understand you having a problem with so called Russian Goyim like this getting citizenship before actual Jews however the picture you paint of what is going on in their pants is a little to descriptive... I sort of get a bit uneasy when people show so much concern for the private parts of others... In the larger picture what is going in in the pants of so called non Jewish Russian citizens living in Israel should be that last thing most normal people need to be concerned over. 

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I can understand you having a problem with so called Russian Goyim like this getting citizenship before actual Jews however the picture you paint of what is going on in their pants is a little to descriptive... I sort of get a bit uneasy when people show so much concern for the private parts of others... In the larger picture what is going in in the pants of so called non Jewish Russian citizens living in Israel should be that last thing most normal people need to be concerned over.
The Torah refers to the Plishtim as uncircumcised.
I am just disgusted that these poseurs (many descendants of pogromchiks) get citizenship while Chaim & other real Jews do not.
It is time to make a big stink about it.
The time for silence has to end.
Russian Goyim are just as big as a demographic problem as the Sudanese or the Arabs.
More dangerous because they came under the law of return.
I am not against decent good Gentiles but these poseurs are scum who are here just for the benefits which belong to real Jews like Chaim & others.
I am not even against decent pro-Israel pro-Jewish Gentiles living here,but I am against fakers who are here because of either false documentation or some obscure distant Jewish relative.
These Russian Gentiles are our Marial boatlift.
Why can they be here with full rights & Chaim & other real Jews not?
Why are you & others not making a big stink about this fact?
Ask Ben Ari & Eldad why Arakady & Gennady who are not Jews come here under law of return & Chaim & other real Jews not.
The real Russian Jews  are just as upset as I am about this (see www.pogrom.org.il which will confirm what scum came here from Russia)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 07:10:31 AM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
The Torah refers to the Plishtim as uncircumcised.
I am just disgusted that these poseurs (many descendants of pogromchiks) get citizenship while Chaim & other real Jews do not.
It is time to make a big stink about it.
The time for silence has to end.
Russian Goyim are just as big as a demographic problem as the Sudanese or the Arabs.
More dangerous because they came under the law of return.
Now your talking!!  :dance: