Author Topic: New Army Manual: Soldiers may not criticize Islam and/or Pedophilia  (Read 1074 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
NEW ARMY MANUAL ORDERS SOLDIERS NOT TO CRITICIZE TALIBAN, PEDOPHILIA, "ANYTHING RELATED TO ISLAM" OR "ADVOCATE FOR WOMEN'S RIGHTS"

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2012/12/new-army-manual-orders-soldiers-not-to-criticize-taliban-pedophilia-anything-related-to-islam-or-adv.html

The new U.S. military handbook for troops deployed to the Middle East orders soldiers not to make derogatory comments about the Taliban or criticize pedophilia, among other Islamic things.

Mass beheadings, gendercide, gassing of girls' schools, mass slaughter of non-believers and less than devout Muslims, attacks on US soldiers, acid attacks on women, brutal burka enforcement ..... must not be criticzed. So speaketh the caliph in the White House. He is stalking these anti-humans for peace, after all.

Bloody hell, bring our boys home. Now.

Photo: Taliban shoot woman dead five times as she was allegedly accused of adultery. Obama say, "respect it!"

How can any America hold our heads high under this monster?

New Army Manual Orders Soldiers Not To Criticize Taliban
December 11, 2012 | Judicial Watch
Here is a strong indicator that the Obama Administration’s crusade to appease Islam has gone too far; a  new U.S. military handbook for troops deployed to the Middle East orders soldiers not to make derogatory comments about the Taliban or criticize pedophilia, among other outrageous things.

It gets better; the new manual, which is around 75 pages, suggests that Western ignorance of Afghan culture— not Taliban infiltration—is responsible for the increase in deadly attacks by Afghan soldiers against the coalition forces.

The soon-to-be-released Army handbook is still being drafted, but a mainstream newspaper got a sneak preview and published an article that should infuriate the American taxpayers funding the never-ending war on terror. The manual is being created because someone with authority bought the theory that cultural insensitivity is driving insider attacks on U.S. troops in Afghanistan.

More than three dozen insider attacks have killed 63 members of the U.S.-led coalition this year, according to the article, and some blame “American cultural ignorance.” The bottom line is that troops may experience social-cultural shock and/or discomfort when interacting with Afghan security forces, the new military handbook says. “Better situational awareness/understanding of Afghan culture will help better prepare [troops] to more effectively partner and to avoid cultural conflict that can lead toward green-on-blue violence.”

The draft leaked to the newspaper offers a list of “taboo conversation topics” that soldiers should avoid, including “making derogatory comments about the Taliban,” “advocating women’s rights,” “any criticism of pedophilia,” “directing any criticism towards Afghans,” “mentioning homosexuality and homosexual conduct” or “anything related to Islam.”

At least one high-ranking military official had the backbone to publicly criticize the new manual, albeit through a spokesperson. U.S. Marine General John Allen, the top commander in Afghanistan, doesn’t endorse it and rejected a proposed forward drafted by Army officials in his name. “He does not approve of its contents,” according to a military spokesman quoted in the story.

Earlier this year the Obama Administration changed the way federal agents are trained to combat terrorism and violent extremism by eliminating all materials that shed a negative light on Muslims. Under White House orders, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) destroyed instructional material that characterizes Muslims as prone to violence or terrorism in a government-wide call to end Islamophobia.

Under Obama practically every major federal agency has been ordered to participate in Muslim outreach initiatives, including the Justice Department with a special program to protect Islamic civil rights, Homeland Security meetings with extremist Muslim organizations and the nation’s space agency (NASA) with an unprecedented mission to focus on Muslim diplomacy.

Additionally, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton signed a special order to allow the reentry of two radical Islamic academics whose terrorist ties long banned them from the U.S. and the administration sent an America-bashing mosque leader (Feisal Abdul Rauf) who blames U.S. foreign policy for the 9/11 attacks on a Middle Eastern outreach mission. The Obama Administration even ordered a government-funded meal program for home-bound seniors to offer halal cuisine prepared according to Islamic law.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: New Army Manual: Soldiers may not criticize Islam and/or Pedophilia
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 02:21:34 PM »
Absolutely sickening... I just wonder when the American people will have to be careful about what we say lest we end up in one of obamas torture chambers? We are quickly sliding towards total Sharia law in America. Something I would have thought entirely impossible only ten years ago.

The propaganda ministers of America are attempting to white-wash the horrors of islam. All patriots must resist this and educate the world of the threat to peace and liberty posed by islam.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 07:30:49 PM »
Next thing : Free Phones for muslims... Free Food for muslims, and a get out of jail free card for honor killers...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 08:18:30 PM »
And to think, Obama's the president so-called feminists wanted women to vote for.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 09:47:29 PM »
This is what most Americans and the vast majority of American women want.

Honestly if you want my theory, feminists admire Sh*tlam because Muslim men are macho and tough and domineering, in stark contrast to most of the guys in their inner social circles. They are certainly not Western effeminized mama's boys, which no woman truly wants no matter how many protestations to the contrary. By instinct, women are wired to admire "hardcore" men whether they want to or not, and when you have no values or common sense of any kind, the "hardcore" men you admire will be scum of the earth.

That's my two cents.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2012, 09:53:17 PM »

Honestly if you want my theory, feminists admire Sh*tlam because Muslim men are macho and tough and domineering, in stark contrast to most of the guys in their inner social circles. They are certainly not Western effeminized mama's boys, which no woman truly wants no matter how many protestations to the contrary. By instinct, women are wired to admire "hardcore" men whether they want to or not, and when you have no values or common sense of any kind, the "hardcore" men you admire will be scum of the earth.

That's my two cents.

I don't know if you know many women based on this statement. While women surely want men who are strong willed and can provide both monetarily and physical security, they do not want to give up their freedoms. I know this from my experiences with women. I doubt women want their sensitive parts removed and being forced to wear bags over their heads. I also doubt they want to be forced to only go out with a relative or their husband or else be stoned... I really, really doubt it..

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 10:14:53 PM »

That's my two cents.
I agree, that's because American men have become feminized. What is funny is that women want men to be more feminine, but they desire a manly man!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2012, 11:57:19 PM »
This will soon enough be the public school manual too.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2012, 03:15:07 PM »
I don't know if you know many women based on this statement. While women surely want men who are strong willed and can provide both monetarily and physical security, they do not want to give up their freedoms. I know this from my experiences with women. I doubt women want their sensitive parts removed and being forced to wear bags over their heads. I also doubt they want to be forced to only go out with a relative or their husband or else be stoned... I really, really doubt it..
It is human nature, Muman. Yes, it is true that these brainwashed women (if they marry at all, which many of them don't want to do) want a subservient, pusillanimous girly-man as a spouse (an emasculated person they can control), biology dictates that they want to reproduce with another kind of man (a strong-willed man that can provide physical security). All of the brainwashing and kum-ba-yahs in the world can't change the human instinct and this is no exception. The only thing different between these feminists and normal women is that normal women have values and common sense and so they choose quality manly men to marry. Feminists, who have no respect for themselves and hating traditional Western Christian men, naturally gravitate towards their alternative.

I do believe that every woman wants in some way to be dominated by their sexual partner, absolutely. It's innate. G-d himself said that Eve's desire would be for Adam and that he would rule over her.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2012, 01:22:35 AM »
NEW ARMY MANUAL ORDERS SOLDIERS NOT TO CRITICIZE TALIBAN, PEDOPHILIA, "ANYTHING RELATED TO ISLAM" OR "ADVOCATE FOR WOMEN'S RIGHTS"

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2012/12/new-army-manual-orders-soldiers-not-to-criticize-taliban-pedophilia-anything-related-to-islam-or-adv.html

The new U.S. military handbook for troops deployed to the Middle East orders soldiers not to make derogatory comments about the Taliban or criticize pedophilia, among other Islamic things.

Mass beheadings, gendercide, gassing of girls' schools, mass slaughter of non-believers and less than devout Muslims, attacks on US soldiers, acid attacks on women, brutal burka enforcement ..... must not be criticzed. So speaketh the caliph in the White House. He is stalking these anti-humans for peace, after all.

Bloody hell, bring our boys home. Now.

Photo: Taliban shoot woman dead five times as she was allegedly accused of adultery. Obama say, "respect it!"

How can any America hold our heads high under this monster?

New Army Manual Orders Soldiers Not To Criticize Taliban
December 11, 2012 | Judicial Watch
Here is a strong indicator that the Obama Administration’s crusade to appease Islam has gone too far; a  new U.S. military handbook for troops deployed to the Middle East orders soldiers not to make derogatory comments about the Taliban or criticize pedophilia, among other outrageous things.

It gets better; the new manual, which is around 75 pages, suggests that Western ignorance of Afghan culture— not Taliban infiltration—is responsible for the increase in deadly attacks by Afghan soldiers against the coalition forces.

The soon-to-be-released Army handbook is still being drafted, but a mainstream newspaper got a sneak preview and published an article that should infuriate the American taxpayers funding the never-ending war on terror. The manual is being created because someone with authority bought the theory that cultural insensitivity is driving insider attacks on U.S. troops in Afghanistan.

More than three dozen insider attacks have killed 63 members of the U.S.-led coalition this year, according to the article, and some blame “American cultural ignorance.” The bottom line is that troops may experience social-cultural shock and/or discomfort when interacting with Afghan security forces, the new military handbook says. “Better situational awareness/understanding of Afghan culture will help better prepare [troops] to more effectively partner and to avoid cultural conflict that can lead toward green-on-blue violence.”

The draft leaked to the newspaper offers a list of “taboo conversation topics” that soldiers should avoid, including “making derogatory comments about the Taliban,” “advocating women’s rights,” “any criticism of pedophilia,” “directing any criticism towards Afghans,” “mentioning homosexuality and homosexual conduct” or “anything related to Islam.”

At least one high-ranking military official had the backbone to publicly criticize the new manual, albeit through a spokesperson. U.S. Marine General John Allen, the top commander in Afghanistan, doesn’t endorse it and rejected a proposed forward drafted by Army officials in his name. “He does not approve of its contents,” according to a military spokesman quoted in the story.

Earlier this year the Obama Administration changed the way federal agents are trained to combat terrorism and violent extremism by eliminating all materials that shed a negative light on Muslims. Under White House orders, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) destroyed instructional material that characterizes Muslims as prone to violence or terrorism in a government-wide call to end Islamophobia.

Under Obama practically every major federal agency has been ordered to participate in Muslim outreach initiatives, including the Justice Department with a special program to protect Islamic civil rights, Homeland Security meetings with extremist Muslim organizations and the nation’s space agency (NASA) with an unprecedented mission to focus on Muslim diplomacy.

Additionally, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton signed a special order to allow the reentry of two radical Islamic academics whose terrorist ties long banned them from the U.S. and the administration sent an America-bashing mosque leader (Feisal Abdul Rauf) who blames U.S. foreign policy for the 9/11 attacks on a Middle Eastern outreach mission. The Obama Administration even ordered a government-funded meal program for home-bound seniors to offer halal cuisine prepared according to Islamic law.
If I were the President, I'd probably want to defend my own people too. The Muslim in charge gets his way.