Author Topic: Transgender satanist Gayvid Puke defends self-loathing whore Bar Rafaeli  (Read 2094 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Yemuch Shmum Vezichrum to both creatures  >:(

http://www.davidduke.com/?p=37440

Model Bar Refaeli—who genetically speaking, looks nothing like a Jew and is probably almost wholly of European extraction—posted up a picture of herself on her Instagram account wearing a Santa suit—and has provoked a storm of responses, all in Hebrew, accusing her of being  traitor to Judaism.
Just a couple weeks ago, Refaeli posted a tweet wishing safety for “both sides” during the crisis in Gaza. “I prey (sic) for the safety of the citizens on both sides and for the day we will live in peace and harmony Amen,” she wrote.
In 2010, Jewish Supremacist group Lehava, which is an anti-assimilation organisation with close links to the Israel government, urged Rafaeli to break off her relationship with the gentile actor Leonardo di Caprio.

“It is not by chance that you were born Jewish,” wrote Baruch Marzel in a letter he sent Refaeli through her mother (and that promptly appeared in the press). “Your grandmother and her grandmother did not dream that one of their descendants would one day remove the family’s future generations from the Jewish people. Assimilation has forever been one of the enemies of the Jewish people.”

How despicable is that when one Jew-hater defends another? Or when one of them is actually Jewish but is believed by another to be "wholly of European extraction"?
http://instagram.com/p/S2wC2ysUQT/
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 12:02:38 PM by SayNo2Islam »
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Transgender satanist Gayvid Puke defends self-loathing whore Bar Rafaeli
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 11:08:55 AM »
Bar Rafaeli has one love interest Duke
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
  • You'll never get rid of me
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 11:55:16 AM »
She wore the Santa hat in the picture not the whole Santa suit.
The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it … some stories just don't have a happy ending.

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
  • You'll never get rid of me
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 11:58:28 AM »
My apologies. Upon further review I see the picture you were speaking about.
The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it … some stories just don't have a happy ending.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 12:16:34 PM »
How are we ever going to inspire Jews to return to the Torah when we call them whores etc..

Imagine all the BTs, they were doing terrible things until they met a kind religious Jew who inspired their return. Had the religious Jew yelled at them, called them names etc... that secular person would not only continue doing evil things but would become more hating of all religious. Hopefully, Bar will change her views one day.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2012, 11:14:20 AM »
How are we ever going to inspire Jews to return to the Torah when we call them whores etc..

Imagine all the BTs, they were doing terrible things until they met a kind religious Jew who inspired their return. Had the religious Jew yelled at them, called them names etc... that secular person would not only continue doing evil things but would become more hating of all religious. Hopefully, Bar will change her views one day.

Whom "them"? Did I refer to all Jews as "whores" G-d forbid? No! I only refered to one particular self-hating Jewess who keeps sleeping with every single man she meets like a typical whore, who keeps defending fakestinians and wishing them harmony and peace, who keeps trashing Israel and saying that living in New York is much better than fighting for Israel's surival, and who is now being defended by a notorious nazi swine David Douce ys. Why wouldn't Bar finally meet "a kind religious Jew", as you say, who would inspire her to change her way of life and become righteous? Maybe it's because she has a free will and chooses not to be righteous but being a slut instead.

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2683213/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-fashion-fun-with-bar-refaeli-03/
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2012, 11:48:47 AM »
Jewish Supremacist group Lehava, which is an anti-assimilation organisation with close links to the Israel government.

Imo Lehava has educated lots of girls. They do very valuable work by speaking the truth mainly about relationships with the Muzzies as well as they try to keep the flock together in general. It is a fact, that you need for working marriage common culture, the same values etc. And to be bad it hasn't to be the most extreme case of "marrying" a Muslim.

The close links to the Israeli gouvernment are existing only in DD's fantasy. This guy has no idea about reality. Perhaps his twisted view has to do with his own ideas.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2012, 01:00:36 PM »
In all fairness, I do think the Shabak agent Baruch Marzel is worse than David D**k and Whore Refaeli, not that it matters. Certainly he is in terms of the physical damage he can do to Israel...

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 03:54:54 PM »
"Them" does not mean all Jews, my friend. Just the ones you call whores or other names. For that matter, were you not the same person who was calling Natalie Portman slut or whore too in another thread.

In any event, while our world may be filled with an evil generation. And have within us the multitudes of evil, who happen to be born Jews. I believe that when someone has the Jewish spark, there may always be hope for them. Bar is failing the test Hashem gave her. But He will be the ultimate judge who will either send her a serious problem in the future to make her reconsider her ways or may ultimately destroy her.

Only Hashem knows how He will deal with her and other Jews who are completely off the derech.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2012, 10:33:49 PM »
That's a good one, david duke and the branch of love?
I never once spoke about that moron, tell me where I expressed any hope for David Duke or where I mentioned him. He can go to hell along with all anti-semites. 

I was talking only about Bar and the Jewish spark that is inside of all Jews. Plus Hashem's judgement. So I was only talking about Jews and the Spark. The Neshama. Gentiles like david duke are nothing to me.