Author Topic: This Israeli Basketball player always makes trouble he called a fellow Israeli  (Read 655 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
basketball player a nazi because because he's Jewish of Swedish descent     http://forward.com/articles/167645/israeli-hoops-star-fined--for-nazi-jibe/                       

Guy Pnini of Maccabi Tel Aviv was fined and suspended by the Israeli Basketball Association for calling an opposing player a “Nazi.”

The IBA also said that Pnini must perform 20 hours of community service in an institution that assists Holocaust survivors, the Times of Israel reported. He was suspended for four games and fined more than $2,500.

Pnini was caught on camera during a November game against the rival Hapoel Tel Aviv team shouting at Jonathan Skjodebrand, a blond Israeli of Swedish descent, “You piece of garbage, bastard, German Nazi … cancer in your head, your father should die.

After the game, Hapoel Tel Aviv filed a complaint with the IBA.

Maccabi Tel Aviv stripped Pnini of his captaincy and fined him $26,000 days after the offense.

Pnini apologized for his court behavior after the incident

“I apologize to Jonathan and his family and to Maccabi Tel Aviv, my teammates and any sports fan who was offended by what I said,” he said. “I would also like to apologize to my family who are Holocaust survivors. I’m ashamed of myself and of the way I acted.”

Fans of the Hapoel Tel Aviv soccer team in March sang Holocaust songs during a match with Maccabi Tel Aviv, according to reports, and also have done so during basketball games.

Read more: http://forward.com/articles/167645/israeli-hoops-star-fined--for-nazi-jibe/#ixzz2F1jPD9UE 

« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 07:18:01 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Makes me sick. Just because this guy is of Swedish desent he's a "Nazi"? I wonder how much of a courage would Guy Pnini have to call a muslim basketball player "Sandn!gger", "raghead", "camel jockey" or whatever. People like this are the reason why there are so many antisemites who believe that Jews are "antiGentile" or whatever David Duke-bs they'd come up with.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Makes me sick. Just because this guy is of Swedish desent he's a "Nazi"? I wonder how much of a courage would Guy Pnini have to call a muslim basketball player "Sandn!gger", "raghead", "camel jockey" or whatever. People like this are the reason why there are so many antisemites who believe that Jews are "antiGentile" or whatever David Duke-bs they'd come up with.
How could he be a nazi he's Jewish :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
How could he be a nazi he's Jewish :o

Is he? I know he grew up in Israel and is a dual citizen, but not sure whether he's Jewish or not. Anyway, these remarks are hateful and really stupid. How many muslims are there playing in Israeli basketball league? Why wouldn't any Jewish player have a guts to call those muslims "smelly sandn!ggers"? At least the latest one is true

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Is he? I know he grew up in Israel and is a dual citizen, but not sure whether he's Jewish or not. Anyway, these remarks are hateful and really stupid. How many muslims are there playing in Israeli basketball league? Why wouldn't any Jewish player have a guts to call those muslims "smelly sandn!ggers"? At least the latest one is true
He's Jewish his Grandfather was Swedish

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Isn't calling a fellow Jew a Nazi an oxymoron?

Imagine him calling an Arab a sand monkey.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Isn't calling a fellow Jew a Nazi an oxymoron?

Of course it is,calling an Arab a Sandmonkey would be un p.c. :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
It was trash talking. Pnini is notorious for trash talking and he outdone himself that time.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
It was trash talking. Pnini is notorious for trash talking and he outdone himself that time.
I know on youtube it shows him apologizing,but he was worried of being suspended and not being a Captain of his team.They have many real blonds in Israel.

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer

That's what I was talking about.

And how does being blonde make that basketball player a "Nazi"? That's just shows you how degenerate people in Israel & US have become due to the lack of Hollyweird influence which brainwashes people by telling them that being black is "cool" but being blonde is "racist".

Correct me if I'm wrong.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 08:46:17 PM by I'm allergic to Islam, shvartsas and fags. Somebody help me! »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
That's what I was talking about.

And how does being blonde make that basketball player a "Nazi"? That's just shows you how degenerate people in Israel & US have become due to the lack of Hollyweird influence which brainwashes people by telling them that being black is "cool" but being blonde is "racist".

Correct me if I'm wrong.
It's true and you're right

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I know on youtube it shows him apologizing,but he was worried of being suspended and not being a Captain of his team.They have many real blonds in Israel.
He was suspended, fined, stripped of the captain title, and he apologized.