Author Topic: The All White Connecticut Horror  (Read 1989 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
The All White Connecticut Horror
« on: December 15, 2012, 09:27:38 PM »
Why did this horror take place in an all white, affluent part of Connecticut that voted overwhelmingly (twice!) for the jew hater obama?  Think about it. 

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: The All White Connecticut Horror
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 09:33:59 PM »
It took place because our society is filled with corrupt, demented and depraved people who have no moral compass whatsoever regardless of meaningless external factors.

Edited for spelling/grammar.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 11:28:14 AM by Lisa »

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 12:08:27 AM »
This reminds me of the columbine massacre. Only this incident is worse involving very young kids.
P.s. I agree no mosque anywhere

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 12:11:51 AM »
Honestly I think the guy just lost his mind. Maybe he has a brain tumor or something. It doesn't say anything about our society except maybe that God is causing more people to lose their minds as punishment for our sinfulness.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 12:22:26 AM »
Honestly I think the guy just lost his mind. Maybe he has a brain tumor or something. It doesn't say anything about our society except maybe that God is causing more people to lose their minds as punishment for our sinfulness.

Lost his mind?   Then why did he shoot himself?    This person wanted to harm others, and he specifically did NOT want to face the responsibility for harming others.     That is a very evil person, and there is no excuse whatsoever.  Blaming it on mental health is really baseless at this point.   Have they given any details about this person yet?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 12:25:13 AM »
It is too early to make judgment at this time... Those who make judgment without the facts are usually fools...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 12:42:11 AM »
What if he thought a god or some other powerful being told him to go on a killing spree and then kill himself or else he would go to hell forever? What if he thought the god or being wanted to use him to punish a society he thought was sinful? I mean, he didn't have any motive for killing the people he did. If he had been thinking rationally, why would he not have gone after people who picked on him when he was in school? And I am not making judgements, and neither is Rubystars. We're just speculating.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 12:54:02 AM by DeathToIslam1776 »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2012, 01:28:52 AM »
What if he thought a god or some other powerful being told him to go on a killing spree and then kill himself or else he would go to hell forever? What if he thought the god or being wanted to use him to punish a society he thought was sinful? I mean, he didn't have any motive for killing the people he did. If he had been thinking rationally, why would he not have gone after people who picked on him when he was in school? And I am not making judgements, and neither is Rubystars. We're just speculating.
Son of Sam II

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 02:11:27 AM »
It is interesting that these mass murders are primarily happening in far-left places.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2012, 03:46:05 AM »
Obama said it himself, they won't have children of their own now. Plus the way the perp looks matters too. Most criminals in this country are not white males, but the ones who have been carrying out many of the high profile shootings have been. It seems like the media will go nuts over this and promote it because it fits what they want to be true, that white males are evil. There's a lot more to this than is obvious.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2012, 05:00:19 AM »
This was a very sick person that should have been locked away many moons ago... I have a strong suspicion his family possibly his mom was trying to keep this guy going in some sort of a normal living situation and not have him institutionalized... Possibly someone coming from a background of less means might have not received the sort of care that would have allowed him to be out on the streets long enough go off like he did... It's a valid question why people who commit this sort of killing tend to be white in many cases... Then again there were a few over they years that were not.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2012, 05:49:20 AM »
This was a very sick person that should have been locked away many moons ago... I have a strong suspicion his family possibly his mom was trying to keep this guy going in some sort of a normal living situation and not have him institutionalized... Possibly someone coming from a background of less means might have not received the sort of care that would have allowed him to be out on the streets long enough go off like he did... It's a valid question why people who commit this sort of killing tend to be white in many cases... Then again there were a few over they years that were not.

Most people who kill multiple people are black. They do so in gang shootings. You know. De'Shawn will go and shoot up a couple of members of a rival gang and get away with it. A few months later, he'll kill again, etc. Blacks are the majority of serial killers in this country, but it's not reported on that way.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2012, 06:25:05 AM »
Most people who kill multiple people are black. They do so in gang shootings. You know. De'Shawn will go and shoot up a couple of members of a rival gang and get away with it. A few months later, he'll kill again, etc. Blacks are the majority of serial killers in this country, but it's not reported on that way.
What you say is true however even a person like myself who will be the first to complain about criminal black behavior has to stop and take pause over the fact that a good deal of situations like the other day have a white faced killer... Sadly this sort of killing is just not the same for me as a few spooks killing each other off... If the government really was altruistic in their motives they would do a study and get to the bottom of what dysfunction exists there... Instead each of the cases like this are used as an excuse for removing gun ownership rights from law abiding people and furthering the agenda of the liberal left.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2012, 06:36:41 AM »
What you say is true however even a person like myself who will be the first to complain about criminal black behavior has to stop and take pause over the fact that a good deal of situations like the other day have a white faced killer... Sadly this sort of killing is just not the same for me as a few spooks killing each other off... If the government really was altruistic in their motives they would do a study and get to the bottom of what dysfunction exists there... Instead each of the cases like this are used as an excuse for removing gun ownership rights from law abiding people and furthering the agenda of the liberal left.

At the risk of making JTF look like an asylum I have to say that I believe it's not by mistake that these people are the ones committing these shootings. It has nothing to do with a dysfunction of white men. These people were put on psychotropic drugs and kept out of asylums.

Many black people that are crazy just end up as homeless guys wandering around talking to their imaginary friends and are not put on these types of drugs that cause dangerous thoughts. Most crazy people are a danger primarily to themselves. When you add in these drugs however and do not institutionalize the people then it sets up a recipe for disaster.

In addition to that, doesn't it just fit the script all too well for these shooters to be mostly white guys? A little too good for the left's interest to be naturally true? There may be more to it. I don't have the same kind of trusting nature I used to have.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2012, 06:52:29 AM »
At the risk of making JTF look like an asylum I have to say that I believe it's not by mistake that these people are the ones committing these shootings. It has nothing to do with a dysfunction of white men. These people were put on psychotropic drugs and kept out of asylums.

Many black people that are crazy just end up as homeless guys wandering around talking to their imaginary friends and are not put on these types of drugs that cause dangerous thoughts. Most crazy people are a danger primarily to themselves. When you add in these drugs however and do not institutionalize the people then it sets up a recipe for disaster.

In addition to that, doesn't it just fit the script all too well for these shooters to be mostly white guys? A little too good for the left's interest to be naturally true? There may be more to it. I don't have the same kind of trusting nature I used to have.
As for the first two paragraphs I agree with you 100%... In fact I have said much the same here on the forum over the years... As for the third paragraph I must admit I am starting to have concerns that some sort of hidden hand could be at work here... For now however I still believe the first two paragraphs here suffice as an explanation for the root cause of the problem.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2012, 09:19:33 AM »
As for the first two paragraphs I agree with you 100%... In fact I have said much the same here on the forum over the years... As for the third paragraph I must admit I am starting to have concerns that some sort of hidden hand could be at work here... For now however I still believe the first two paragraphs here suffice as an explanation for the root cause of the problem.

Thanks. They're more demonstrable anyway and easier to point out as something dysfunctional we can address.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2012, 09:40:15 AM »
It took place because our society is filled with corrupt, demented and depraved people who have no moral compass whatsoever irregardless of meaningless external factors.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well, put.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision