Author Topic: Connecticut massacre: Gun control is NOT the answer! (new JTF video)  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite and comment on both YouTube and Facebook. To get to the zootube site to help us promote this vital message, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline LeftistsDestroyTheWest

• New JTFer
Re: Connecticut massacre: Gun control is NOT the answer! (new JTF video)
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 11:24:42 AM »
Great video.

As a European I know how it is like when guns are almost impossible to own legally. We should do what we can to learn self defense, but when armed criminals attack us and our families, we law-obeying cititzens can't do ANYTHING to save ourselves and our loved one's because of gun control. The state can't protect us. The police always comes too late, when everything is over.

America needs strong leaders that end this tendency of going down this path, and Europe needs strong leaders that end gun control and install free societies like the original U.S.

And on the secound part of the video: I also agree with that one. The cultural decline of all of western civilizations causes tragedies like that, not private gun ownership. Since the 1960s, the West gets destroyed by this evil leftist agenda of promoting sex, violence and immorality all over the place (TV, Hollywood, Internet).

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 05:53:35 PM »
Great video, Chaim. 

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2012, 08:20:48 AM »
Liked, commented, shared..great video

Offline iknowyou

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2012, 11:32:56 AM »
Arming righteous gentiles is a way to protect our children i agree with that.
But what youre saying about helliwood is the only way to create a better future.
Mainstreammedia controls the minds of our children therefore its essential to protect them.
Dont let our kids watch any movies or tv shows!!!
Read valueable books to them and like you said give them structure, morals and values.
Kids need love and attention thats all.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2012, 07:15:34 PM »
I'm still trying to figure out why this video doesn't have thousands of views.   

Has anyone figured out the formula yet for why certain videos get huge response and viewership, but others do not?
I am pretty convinced it's not about content, because this content is on everyone's mind right now and on every talk show, news show, twitter feed, etc.   So what exactly is it that determines viewership, if not the content?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2012, 04:39:07 PM »
New Anti-gun legislation will not save lives or stop criminals and psychos from getting weapons.  The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun as Wayne LaPiere said.  These antigun laws are all about controlling us, not about legislation that will actually prevent deaths.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2012, 08:09:27 PM »
This is really good!  :dance:

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2013, 08:55:03 AM »
The Progressives want complete control of our lives..this means even your protection...Everyone needs to fight for 2nd amendment rights and the Bill of rights..even if they try to throw the Constitution out....bogus legislation will not be recognized or adhered to.

Offline heathlohr

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2013, 05:29:03 AM »
Gun control is the answer, one good law abiding citizen with good gun control could have stopped all this mess.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2013, 08:53:08 PM »
I'm still trying to figure out why this video doesn't have thousands of views.   

Has anyone figured out the formula yet for why certain videos get huge response and viewership, but others do not?
I am pretty convinced it's not about content, because this content is on everyone's mind right now and on every talk show, news show, twitter feed, etc.   So what exactly is it that determines viewership, if not the content?

I think it's because people would rather listen to junk like those stupid youtube poop videos than us.

But on the plus side, 24 likes and no dislikes.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2013, 11:14:08 AM »
I think this pretty much says it all.

"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2013, 08:51:48 AM »
After the UKs guns were confiscated, robberies and crime jumped up to 40% and 44% in Australia.  Confiscating guns allows governments to allow criminal elements to over power innocent law abiding citizens.