Author Topic: Hello Everyone.  (Read 3591 times)

Offline Redbear

• New JTFer
Hello Everyone.
« on: December 19, 2012, 09:57:53 AM »
I was driving on Bedford Avenue in Brooklyn NY one summer day when a car driving in front of me stopped suddenly to view a pretty girl walking on the sidewalk. The car's sudden stop caused my vehicle to hit him in the rear, casing great damage to his car. Needless to say I was really angry. When I got out to present my license and insurance to the other driver, I noticed that the driver was a religious Jew who was a paraplegic. This man then had the gall to ask me to drive him to Synagogue as it was time for his evening prayers. I did so and met for the first time Rabbi Schneerson of the Chabad Lubavitch Movement. This Rabbi was besieged by many congregants saying that on their way to Synagogue they were systematically beaten and thrown to the ground by Black thugs. This was Crown Heights Brooklyn. Being a Viet Nam vet, I was angry that these Jews were being harassed as everyone knew they carried no valuables or money with them to Synagogue. I organized a few of my Army buddies and we hid ourselves in between the buildings viewing the Jews on their way to Synagogue the very next Saturday. When we saw the Black thugs attack the Jews, we sprung into action. We carried baseball bats and lierally "crowned" each of these animals with a bop on their heads. Blood ensued, ambulances came, and we just disappeared into the chaos. The next Saturday, the Jews walked to Synagogue without any hindrance. They were free to worship God in the way they were used to. The Lubavitch Rabbi was pleased that his congregation could stay and pray together.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Hello Everyone.
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 05:51:57 PM »
Hello. Welcome to the forums.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 01:47:35 AM »
Welcome!!

Seems like these days the law pretty much sides on the kind of black thugs you describe. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 10:32:18 AM »
Welcome!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lynnee

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 12:48:26 PM »
Bless you and your Army buddies!