Author Topic: Why Is Montenegro Becoming Independent?  (Read 55424 times)

admin

Why Is Montenegro Becoming Independent?
« on: July 09, 2007, 06:05:49 PM »
What are Montenegrans? Are they a people? What religion are they? Are they enemies of Serbia?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Why Is Montenegro Becoming Independent?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 06:06:39 PM »
What are Montenegrans? Are they a people? What religion are they? Are they enemies of Serbia?

Serbs
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 07:28:13 PM »
They are Serbs and follow the Orthodox Christian religion.
The reason for the split is some say, politically motivated. Their President believes that they can enter the European Union faster by breaking away from Serbia who is still viewed as an outcast. Others say: The corrupt Govt there is ALL into drug smuggling, prostitution, and contraband on all goods to supply the western Europe and that Serbia stood in the doorway. Mile Djukanovic is their Prime Minister, he is corrupt and power hungry...

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 07:32:31 PM »
For a moment there, I thought this thread was about negros becoming independent.

I should have known better.

Offline Heroic_Serb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 04:51:23 PM »
They are traitors, I have seen alot of videos on youtube, where a MONTENEGRINIAN (:D) kissed and ALBANIAN FLAG. Alot of albanian people paied the montenegrins to vote yes for independency.. and I really hope they would go bankrupt. What can they survive on huh? they dont have any thing to export.. yeah well.. they got TOURISM! (HAHA) they cant live on that :D its such a small contry.. 600k i think.. and 300k is serb . i hope they come crawling back to us. and when they do, I will be the first one to say "GO [censored] YOURSELF"
What the Vatican is to the Catholics, The Wailing Wall to the Jews.. Kosovo Is to the Serbs.

newman

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007, 09:51:54 PM »
Does Montenegro mean 'mountain of negroes' in serb? If so you could just call it New Orleans.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2007, 10:43:54 PM »
The NON-SERB are Albanians who migrated to the region and like ALL Muslims they want to become an independent and claim the land as Muslim Land.

newman

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2007, 10:52:33 PM »
The NON-SERB are Albanians who migrated to the region and like ALL Muslims they want to become an independent and claim the land as Muslim Land.

I hope you Serbs do the biggest 'job' of all time on them.

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2007, 09:18:47 AM »
The biggest missunderstanding is that everyone thinks that "the albanians are a majority in Kosovo" but actually they are a MINORITY in Serbia since KOSOVO is in Serbia:P

newman

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2007, 09:20:16 AM »
The biggest missunderstanding is that everyone thinks that "the albanians are a majority in Kosovo" but actually they are a MINORITY in Serbia since KOSOVO is in Serbia:P

Muslim animals belong in turkey

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2007, 09:24:38 AM »
Albanians are like arabs they have there crummy Albania now they want 2 countrys
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2007, 09:26:29 AM »
muslims think they own everything. In their vile religion  anywhere a muslim puts his foot must come under muslim control.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2007, 09:27:48 AM »
True the nations aretoo numerous to list

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2007, 09:35:06 AM »
Did you know that the army (serbian) couldn't wait for the NATO troops to land. That my friends i doubt you'd hear in America.

The army knew that sooner or later, the NATO forces had to come in like in afghanistan. And you know what would have happened?

Think about this. Iraq, The iraqi insurgents have crappy weapons tbh. They fight in the Desert. Yet 3600 US/Ally soldiers have died.

Now consider this. Serbia has been at war since its creation. Constant wars for 1400 years. We have modern weapons.
We have vast forests. We INVENTED guerilla warfare. (Cetniks fighting the Nazis). What do you think would have happened to the NATO forces:P Just imagine.

Forget about Vietnam, That would be a Vacation compared to Serbia. But Milosevic the idiot surrendered. I understand him because NATO killed about 3000 CIVILIANS during their campaign of "humanity".

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2007, 09:37:12 AM »
True Serbia has mountains and forrests and Serbs are great at guerrila warfare

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2007, 09:45:43 AM »
True Serbia has mountains and forrests and Serbs are great at guerrila warfare

Serbia is like Israel....everybody in the UN and media hates you anyway so who cares. If the muslims act up....do to them what Vlad Dracul did.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2007, 09:53:41 AM »
HAhaha reminded me of something. You know about the Knights Templars?

Well in Europe at the same time there was another Order.. the Dragon Order

Which consisted of both Catholics and Orthodox.

the King of Poland,Serbia, Denmark m.m. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND Vlads father:P THe vampires father was a member...

They were kind of an Action Re-Action order...the muslims did something, they multiplied it with ten. They burn a church, They'd counter with ten mosques...Etc.

newman

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2007, 09:57:34 AM »
Vlad invented guerilla warfare in europe . He defeated turk armies 10 times his army's size.

Offline Heroic_Serb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2007, 05:03:23 PM »
Does Montenegro mean 'mountain of negroes' in serb? If so you could just call it New Orleans.

dont know what "montenegro" means, but in serbian "Crna Gora" it means Black Mountain.
What the Vatican is to the Catholics, The Wailing Wall to the Jews.. Kosovo Is to the Serbs.

Offline Heroic_Serb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2007, 05:05:04 PM »
They are traitors, I have seen alot of videos on youtube, where a MONTENEGRINIAN (:D) kissed and ALBANIAN FLAG. Alot of albanian people paied the montenegrins to vote yes for independency.. and I really hope they would go bankrupt. What can they survive on huh? they dont have any thing to export.. yeah well.. they got TOURISM! (HAHA) they cant live on that :D its such a small contry.. 600k i think.. and 300k is serb . i hope they come crawling back to us. and when they do, I will be the first one to say "GO deleted YOURSELF"

Who are The Non-Serbs in Montenegro?

Muslims.. either from bosnia or albania.. think there is a very very little population of croats.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2007, 06:07:49 PM »
Montenegro means Black mountain in Italian:P Monte - mountain, and Negro - Black

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2007, 08:11:10 PM »
Who invented the idiotic idea that Montenegro is a separate country?

From the late 17th century to 1918, when it voted to join Serbia after World War I, Montenegro was an independent nation.  It became independent again last year.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline SerbianChetnik2

• New JTFer
  • Jewish & Serbian people - brotherhood in suffering
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2007, 11:40:57 AM »

They are ethnic Serbs. They were not people, till constitution from 1974. when they have been recognized by Tito as people, also as Muslims and Macedonians. Before this time all of them were Serbs. Religion of Serbs in Monte Negro is Orthodox Cristian. At this moment they are not enemies of Serbia.
Jewish & Serbian people - brotherhood in suffering

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2007, 03:00:12 PM »
Quote from: Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim link=topic=6613.msg57304#msg57304 date=
Are there Albanian Muslim Nazis in Serbia too?
They are all heading south to Greece to "work".  Many Greeks are making the same mistake with Albanians that the Americans are making with the Mexicans.  They turn a blind eye because the Albanians do work that Greeks don't want to do for dirt cheap.  Unfortunately they will have to deal with the Albanians in the future.  Seems like the whole western world is INSANE!
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2007, 03:49:35 PM »
Quote from: Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim link=topic=6613.msg57304#msg57304 date=
Are there Albanian Muslim Nazis in Serbia too?
They are all heading south to Greece to "work".  Many Greeks are making the same mistake with Albanians that the Americans are making with the Mexicans.  They turn a blind eye because the Albanians do work that Greeks don't want to do for dirt cheap.  Unfortunately they will have to deal with the Albanians in the future.  Seems like the whole western world is INSANE!

Now the stinking muslims will destroy the cradle of western civilisation, too! >:(