Author Topic: Police Arrest Second Teen In Gang-Rape Case  (Read 3766 times)

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Police Arrest Second Teen In Gang-Rape Case
« on: July 09, 2007, 06:37:42 PM »
http://www.wpbf.com/news/13630001/detail.html

Picture of the two schvartza rapists.

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Two teenagers have been arrested on charges that they gang-raped a mother and forced her to have sex with her 12-year-old son.

Authorities said 14-year-old Avion Lawson and 16-year-old Nathan Walker are being charged as adults with armed sexual battery by multiple perpetrators, sexual performance by a child, armed home invasion and aggravated battery.

Lawson was arrested Tuesday after police said they matched DNA evidence found on a condom in the victim's home to the teen.

Walker was taken into custody Thursday after police said they found the teen's left palm print inside the victim's apartment.

Both teens are being held in the Palm Beach County Jail without bail.

Authorities said the boys were among a group of about 10 suspects who forced their way into the woman's Dunbar Village home on the night of June 18.

According to police reports, a young man tricked the victim into opening the door of her home after he told her that the tires on his vehicle were flat.

Police said the woman and her son were then ambushed by three masked teens carrying weapons, who pushed the two back into the home.

Investigators said seven other teens entered the home and demanded money while separating the two victims into different bedrooms.

According to police reports, the mother was then raped and beaten by all 10 teens.

Police said the victim's preteen son had a plate smashed over his head and numerous household liquids poured into his eyes. Investigators said the boy was also forced at gunpoint to participate in the sexual assault.

The invaders eventually fled the scene after more than 20 minutes inside of the victim's home, police told WPBF-TV.

Following the attack, police said the woman and her son walked a mile to the hospital.

Police told WPBF-TV they are still searching for as many as eight more invaders in the case, all of whom they said they believe to be between 14 and 18 years old.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 07:12:05 PM by Hail Columbia »

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

newman

Re: Police Arrest Second Teen In Gang-Rape Case
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 06:48:39 PM »
Gee whiz.....shvartzas! I never would have guessed.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 06:53:04 PM »
THEY LOOK QUITE YOUNG
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 07:01:02 PM »
Too young, why is this such a shock!
This is all the schwarters talk about in their RAP noise videos and the young illegitimate kids listen to...
It's their influence to do great things.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 07:29:28 PM »
That is so sick. They all raped her and then forced her child to rape his own mother by gun point. These animals should be executed.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2007, 10:35:57 PM »
I wouldn't have a problem with that.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2007, 06:13:44 PM »
Have you guys heard of Katie couric, meredith vieria, babara wawa, or paula zahn talk about this? No, and they won't. These animals are true blacks. They hate everything that is human. Here is the problem. I am a negro-ologist who has studied the speicies africanus criminalis with a specialty in africanus criminalis new yorkus. The primitive is a biological mishap, evolution gone wild, an offshoot of something that should have died out hundreds of thousands of years ago. The sub human is torn between his slight linkage to homo sapiens sapien. He still is biologicaly and zoologicaly a missing link 3/4 simian. This causes such an inner conflict that when the biped is confronted with a decision to respond as a human, it can not. His simian nature takes over and all the human genes, the few that are there, are over powered by his animal instincts. That is why you see no remorse, their inabilty to reason nor their inability to take responsiblilty for any of their actions. This type of behavior is perfectly natural to them, as a matter of fact if you would try to communicate with any of the elders, silver back, negroes, they would describe this as an old african custom, a rite of passage. It is documented that, after a short time the primitive was brought to this country, the white man knew that is was a tragic mistake. It was found out that the bipeds were so stupid they could not pick cotton, hence the cotton gin. It is a sad state of affairs that the liberals refuse to see what the problem really is. I for one, know what the problem is and I will start writing a document on the proper proocedures that must be taken to rid us, once and for all, from this plague. It will be humane, as one would take care of a rabib rat, dog or any other of the Creator's creatures. It, however must be dealt with firmly and permanetly.

newman

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2007, 06:20:42 PM »
I know JTF makes a distinction between race and culture, but I think fjack may be onto something. Especially when you start looking at skull shapes and so on. Many of the behavioural aspects of the blacks has more to do with anthropology than criminology.

kellymaureen

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2007, 08:45:30 PM »
 :oHow terrible and disgusting what they did to those poor innocent people...may their cellmates be 6'9", HUGE and VERY amourous....let them know what its like to be on the receiving end!!!!!!!!!!!!

newman

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2007, 08:52:28 PM »
:oHow terrible and disgusting what they did to those poor innocent people...may their cellmates be 6'9", HUGE and VERY amourous....let them know what its like to be on the receiving end!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with you.

The old prison shower treatment is the best thing for animals like this, though I suspect that after numerous dalliances and some time in the prison weight room, they'll get a taste for it and in the fullness of time get on the dishing-out end.

A lead pill or many thousand volts is probably the best sollution.

kellymaureen

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2007, 08:58:04 PM »
Well we do have that electric chair in florida that has been known to act up now and then and set people on fire:P....."old sparky"....course they dont use old sparky now, they opt for the "humane" (like animals like these 2 deserve humane) lethal injection.

newman

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2007, 09:07:52 PM »
Pitty about 'old sparkie' going off-line. There must have been a certain satisfaction in stuffing one Theodore Bundy full of cotton waste before they strapped him in to ride the lightning.

Still and all I'm sure the creatures mentioned on this thread will recieve some good prison justice for forcing the child to participate. Even convicts have some standards. When it happens you can bet our good friends at the ACLU will be there to kiss and cuddle and fight for the rights of these animals as they assinate the characters of the victim and her son.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2007, 09:19:00 PM »
Well we do have that electric chair in florida that has been known to act up now and then and set people on fire:P....."old sparky"....course they dont use old sparky now, they opt for the "humane" (like animals like thesee 2 deserve humane) lethal injection.
I would rather see them be done in by old sparky whats the difference if they catch fire. Its an execution for G-d sake at the end of the procedure they will be dead anyway. I would also love to see them get the chair going up here in New York over in Sing Sing prison. The back log on death row needs to be pared down.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2007, 09:24:07 PM »
I'm surprised the chain of liberal NY politicians have even allowed the death penalty in NY. I would have thought they'd like to replace it with ACLU approved hug therapy.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2007, 05:31:56 AM »
I'm surprised the chain of liberal NY politicians have even allowed the death penalty in NY. I would have thought they'd like to replace it with ACLU approved hug therapy.
They have the law on the books here in New York State however I cant remember the last time it was used if ever. The nice old death chamber they had at Sing Sing was being used as a storage room and  I think they have now totally  dismantled it. Instead of dismantling the chamber they should have taken school children to see the thing as a deterrent to a life of crime. The chamber they had here in N.Y was very impressive. They started up with this lethal injection garbage in some states because they said the chair or gas was to cruel however now even that is to cruel for the Liberals and some states even have a moratorium on that also. Why feed degenerate animals for a lifetime if they have no ability to ever be returned into society. A quick cheap execution would be the best thing all the way around. Its like the situation with the monkeys that killed that poor cop last week. A quick trial for the record and then they should be toasted up in the chair before midnight. What a learning experience that would be for all the other killer monkeys. If I had my way them filthy animals would have never walked out of the woods in Pa. I don't understand them cops that tracked them down at all taking them alive. I would have sent in the worse killer police dogs to chase them down and let them be ripped into  shreds. Now we will have a trial with all the monkeys pointing to each other and  saying  "it were him that did the shooting I be driving de car". Then they will incarcerate the filthy beasts where they will get three hots and a cot at tax payers expense in perpetuity.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2007, 05:41:20 AM »
They'll also pump iron in jail and turn into gorillas and do rape in the showers and have a nice supply of young men to prey on for that time they're in. The cops should just shoot 'em and say they pulled a knife.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2007, 04:50:05 AM »
No doubt these biped apes will somehow say it was because they were oppressed by Whitey that they were driven to rape...

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2007, 06:28:30 PM »
We all die of old age before these creatures are juiced. Let us call a spade a spade. NY State does not, along with a growing number of States, to do what must be done with these primates, juice them. The pols are so frightend of the darkies that they will do anything to curry favor with the black and brown cancer that is now growing in numbers in our once great country. The real enemy here is the pols. They must be dealt with firmly and without prejudice. No excuses, no pardons, just a quick respones by white people that will send shivers through the ranks of any future politicians who want to represent us. This is being played out right now in NYCity. A biped named charles barron and his pet [censored] white hater pig viola plummer are giving the finger to the white politicians in NY city. It is strange that the only one that has the nuts to stand up to them is the dyke Quinn. All the white politicians are afraid of these two negroes. I can understand their fear since it is a proven fact that all negroes have a gene that makes them violent and lends them to criminal behaviour. There is also brown pols who support these two primitives in naming a street after a vile, filthy crimainal white hater sonny carson. There is also the city council oriental from flushing who showed his hatred of white people by voting with these two refugees from a wild life preserve. Yes, my dear friends we are in big trouble. We are being screwed all over by our own kind. Any pol that votes against our interest or well being is our enemy. What do you do to your enemy. Like him or not, screwy louie farafart knew what to do to his enemy.

Offline hereditarian

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2007, 07:23:49 PM »
Another way to solve the problem of what to do with negro criminals is to simply BRING BACK LYNCHING.... the only time in history that the negroes ever thought twice about committing violent crimes was when they knew the wrath of angry citizens awaited them if they did.  The era in American history when lynchings were common was also the era when the negroes were forced to behave in a somewhat more civil manner than they do now.  If lynching was to be brought back, there would be plenty of thugs like that piece of garbage OJ Simpson who would be DEAD right now.... even though he was "acquitted" of murder in a circus trial where the race card was played to get him off, the people aren't stupid.... anyone with half a brain wasn't buying the "acquittal;"  everyone knew he was guilty.... and I'm sure that there were mobs of people who were angry enough that they would have done something about it, like seek OJ out and hang the bastard.....