Author Topic: Favorite Science Fiction Movie Trailers  (Read 679 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Favorite Science Fiction Movie Trailers
« on: December 22, 2012, 11:30:37 PM »
Now for something not entirely different... It is my understanding that several JTF members also share an interest in science fiction movies. I would like to share some of my favorite Science fiction movie trailers with others and you can share your favorites with us...

Some of my 'all time favorite' science fiction movies from the 1980s include Blade Runner, Star Wars, the Star Trek movies (1,2 & 3), and the Disney movie Tron...

And I really loved '12 Monkeys' in the 90s...

Another interesting movie was the movie 'Pi' which dabbled with mysticism...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Favorite Science Fiction Movie Trailers
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 12:03:44 AM »
Some scenes from the movie Pi...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 12:09:12 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2012, 12:13:59 AM »
One more scene from Pi... then some others...

Good picks there DeathToIslam1776...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2012, 12:19:12 AM »
Another great Dickian story...

Another great Dickian story...

Both Minority Report and Scanners Darkly were based on a Philip Dick novel... So was Blade Runner...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2012, 12:34:29 AM »
Nobody dares forget about the Terminator story...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2012, 12:40:47 AM »
I bet nobody remembers this one, but I pulled it out of my memory hole and it was an odd story... Demon seed, a story of an Artificial Intelligence gone wild...

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2012, 11:13:17 AM »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2012, 11:35:59 AM »

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2012, 12:23:41 PM »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline DunEideann

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2012, 11:15:45 PM »