Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 713 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: December 23, 2012, 01:05:11 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 10:20:21 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Let those bimbos fight for equality in saudi arabia. These are agents provocateur.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
These are deeply troubled people who try as hard as nazis to destroy our heritage. They deserve curses like the nazis.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Let's call a spade a spade here: the nu yawk nazi times is enemy No. 1 of Israel and the jewish people.  It is a blight on humanity and must be put out of business.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
There needs to be a counter-movement to these "Women of the Wall", such as "Women of the Kitchen".  It could be big.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
Let those bimbos fight for equality in saudi arabia. These are agents provocateur.

Well said. I have seen Anat Hoffman several times in the media lately. At first, I only thought of her as a deeply troubled woman, but now I am seeing her exactly as you are seeing her BEA.  She is clearly trying to make a name for herself and that is what this entire mission is about.  I dont think it is even about her 'trying to destroy traditional Judaism,' its more about her creating a cult-like following for herself.  She's getting very grandiose.
    That said, the possible effects of her narcissism are that she will continue to lead young Jews astray and  create further chaos in the mind of a person already predisposed to such chaos.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 06:09:28 PM by JTFenthusiast »

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Those women do not represent me! Not now and never! They are an abomination because they want to act like men for the fame and controversy.

There already is a greater movement, it's called "Women of Valor" (Eshet Chayil). Many religious women belong to it and many don't know they already do, and a lot more want to belong to it. There is no formal membership. It is much older than the females of the wall. Women of Valor is endorsed by Hashem, written about in Mishlei. More has to do to publicize the "Women of Valor". But the news media could never have the courage to admit that Women of Valor are the only women that represent Judaism, because they only have the strength to publish controversy and their eyes are as perverted as the immoral women of the wall. 

Women of the Wall are worthless.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
Those women do not represent me! Not now and never! They are an abomination because they want to act like men for the fame and controversy.

There already is a greater movement, it's called "Women of Valor" (Eshet Chayil). Many religious women belong to it and many don't know they already do, and a lot more want to belong to it. There is no formal membership. It is much older than the females of the wall. Women of Valor is endorsed by Hashem, written about in Mishlei. More has to do to publicize the "Women of Valor". But the news media could never have the courage to admit that Women of Valor are the only women that represent Judaism, because they only have the strength to publish controversy and their eyes are as perverted as the immoral women of the wall. 

Israeli Heart,

I dont think anyone here thinks that they represent even a tiny proportion of Israeli women.  In America, maybe 30-40 years ago, there were a group of women who started calling themselves "womyn," refused to talk to men, and generally conducted themselves like slaves, contrary to their thinking that they were phenomenal, new innovate thinkers.  Anyway, this 'cult' here in America has, I think, largely died out.  NOW, if there were any legitimate gripes that these 'womyn' had, it was completely overshadowed by their behavior.  That is exactly what this 'women of the wall' nonsense is about.  The only difference is that we now live in a culture that celebrates the outrageous and the stupid, instead of ignoring it.

Offline DunEideann

• Junior JTFer
They represent the true Judaism as an atheistism represent religion.
Why should we accept every caprice from this Reform movement? I'm sure they're not even religious.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
May these sick demented freaks get ovarian cancer.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member

Written by Shlomo HaMelech. I've heard that it was originally written by Abraham though as a parable of Sarah when she died.  Or maybe about G-d and the Jewish People who are likened to His wife. The literal meaning is true also according to ArtScroll.

It is the end of The Book of Proverbs which is credited to Shlomo, the wisest of all men. He also wrote Shir HaShirim, which contrary to what evil people think,k it does about an erotic sexual relationship but rather a parable between G-d and The Jewish People. Kohelet is the third book he wrote.