Author Topic: Substandard "Kahanist" Michael Ben Ari makes a rap election jingle  (Read 12542 times)

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Re: Substandard "Kahanist" Michael Ben Ari makes a rap election jingle
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2012, 07:54:27 PM »
Promoting lesbianism is not the same as the actual act of sodomy.  I don't think nor would I want to say the definition of sodomy but how is it compared to a female relation in a movie. In any event, that is a sick act I don't want to reduce myself to talk about it. Intimate female relations are not the same although they are just as vile and disgusting.

I do question how it's ok for whore and slutman to be thrown around like nothing. "The sky is blue" "the water is cold" "slutman" "mila whoris" etc..etc..

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2012, 07:57:45 PM »
Technically not Jewish female homosexuality is not forbidden (According to the Torah at least).
 Male forbidden for all.

Jewish female- Forbidden but the punishment is getting whipped as punishment to discourage it (less severe then for the men).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2012, 08:00:13 PM »
Promoting lesbianism is not the same as the actual act of sodomy.  I don't think nor would I want to say the definition of sodomy but how is it compared to a female relation in a movie. In any event, that is a sick act I don't want to reduce myself to talk about it. Intimate female relations are not the same although they are just as vile and disgusting.

I do question how it's ok for whore and slutman to be thrown around like nothing. "The sky is blue" "the water is cold" "slutman" "mila whoris" etc..etc..
The actual definition of sodomy is homosexual sex. Not only did Portman and Kunis engage in homosexual sex in a movie, but at least one of them (Portman) has admitted to having engaged in it in real life as well. They both advocate it, for both men and women. Why do we need the Sanhedrin to tell us that lesbian perversion and homosexual sex in general are wicked? Do you forget that Sedom and Amorah were destroyed, in large part, for homosexual behavior?

These two women are just about the worst kind of evil one can find on planet earth. Even if they were Gentiles they would be, but it is all the worse that they are member of G-d's holy nation and are promoting these abominations. In this way they are more harmful than that Ukrainian Nazi. The Ukrainian POS is scum of the earth for sure, but he probably doesn't have much of a following. Portman and Kunis are helping to brainwash tens if not hundreds of millions of stupid kids all over the world to believe that sodomy is cool and to support the Nazi in the Oval Office.

Tag: Chaim disagrees with you. He very clearly states that lesbian sodomitic perversion is forbidden by Torah because it is one of the abominations of Egypt. I can't think of many things on planet earth that are sicker than women lying with each other and neither can Hashem.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2012, 08:03:23 PM »
YS, I agree with you in that lesbian acts are immoral. And they should be as bad as male acts etc...
But the Torah does make it clear what is a capital offense and what is not. In the Book of Mitzvot it does talk about the homosexual acts of men and men being the ones that would result in stoning to death. With no share of the world to come. Female to female is not in the same category of punishment.

It is equally as vile. But it is one thing for us to say it is "sodomy" and another of what is written down in the actual law.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2012, 08:06:27 PM »
YS, I agree with you in that lesbian acts are immoral. And they should be as bad as male acts etc...
But the Torah does make it clear what is a capital offense and what is not. In the Book of Mitvot it does talk about the homosexual acts of men and men being the ones that would result in stoning to death. With no share of the world to come. Female to female is not in the same category of punishment.

It is equally as vile. But it is one thing for us to say so and another of what is written down in the actual law.
I'm going by what Chaim says about Torah and lesbian sodomy. I don't know the halacha myself but I trust Chaim's grasp of it. Also I do believe that "man" and "men" are used to mean all humankind in the Bible, are they not?

Also, please remember I am a Christian and not a Jew, and my religion definitely condemns both equally. So, I do see male and female sodomy as equally vile.

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2012, 08:07:07 PM »

Tag: Chaim disagrees with you. He very clearly states that lesbian sodomitic perversion is forbidden by Torah because it is one of the abominations of Egypt. I can't think of many things on planet earth that are sicker than women lying with each other and neither can Hashem.

Are you sure? Ask him. It is definitely not something good. And Jewish females are given
Malchut (lashes). BUT it is not something that is technically forbidden for non-Jewish females (again according to the Torah). The part where it says not to follow the ways of Egypt is telling Jewish women not do engage in these things and not that it is not allowed for gentile females. Again this is in accordance to the Misswoth Bnai Noah. I'm not promoting it, I am just saying that a government (and if that government is run by the Torah or a Noahide government) technically cannot stop them nor punish them.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2012, 08:08:21 PM »
I'm going by what Chaim says about Torah and lesbian sodomy. I don't know the halacha myself but I trust Chaim's grasp of it. Also I do believe that "man" and "men" are used to mean all humankind in the Bible, are they not?

Also, please remember I am a Christian and not a Jew, and my religion definitely condemns both equally. So, I do see male and female sodomy as equally vile.

You got a point there. I understand that in your doctrine, male to male and female to female would be the same act. In the end, we can all agree it is completely vile. Female to female acts will surely be strongly punished by Hashem.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2012, 08:10:52 PM »
  Are you sure? Ask him. It is definitely not something good. And Jewish females are given
Malchut (lashes). BUT it is not something that is technically forbidden for non-Jewish females (again according to the Torah). The part where it says not to follow the ways of Egypt is telling Jewish women not do engage in these things and not that it is not allowed for gentile females. Again this is in accordance to the Misswoth Bnai Noah. I'm not promoting it, I am just saying that a government (and if that government is run by the Torah or a Noahide government) technically cannot stop them nor punish them.
That's not true; the 7NLs apply to all mankind and one of them is sexual morality. Thus there is no difference between halacha on sodomy and universal commandments for human behavior on planet earth. But ask Chaim for yourself.

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2012, 08:17:13 PM »
That's not true; the 7NLs apply to all mankind and one of them is sexual morality. Thus there is no difference between halacha on sodomy and universal commandments for human behavior on planet earth. But ask Chaim for yourself.

Their are different things included in sexual morality. Non-Jewish lesbianism is not included.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2012, 08:18:31 PM »
Their are different things included in sexual morality. Non-Jewish lesbianism is not included.
The NL on sexual morality includes homosexuality, adultery, and incest. You really should ask Chaim and Shlomo; they are the experts.

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2012, 08:24:09 PM »
The NL on sexual morality includes homosexuality, adultery, and incest. You really should ask Chaim and Shlomo; they are the experts.

Homosexuality meaning male and male. Adultery- Yes. Incest- Yes (the various things). Also another example perhaps is a gentile (male) marrying one's aunt. (which is forbidden for Jews). I bring this because before the Torah was given it was allowed and we see Moshe's father married to his aunt. After the Torah was given on Mt. Sinai it became forbidden for all Jews, soo I take it, it is technically allowed for non-Jews (as we see even the Israelites before they had the status as "Jews" or what you want to call it did sometimes marry this way).

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2012, 08:26:26 PM »
Homosexuality meaning male and male. Adultery- Yes. Incest- Yes (the various things). Also another example perhaps is a gentile (male) marrying one's aunt. (which is forbidden for Jews). I bring this because before the Torah was given it was allowed and we see Moshe's father married to his aunt. After the Torah was given on Mt. Sinai it became forbidden for all Jews, soo I take it, it is technically allowed for non-Jews (as we see even the Israelites before they had the status as "Jews" or what you want to call it did sometimes marry this way).
Like I have said Chaim disagrees. You should ask him.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2012, 08:28:29 PM »
Technically gentiles can do whatever if they don't accept the Noahide Laws. But once they accept them, should they commit an act against them it would result in capital punishment. Or am I wrong?

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2012, 08:29:47 PM »
Oh by the way, back to the topic.... I HATE the "rap" jingle. I heard it and felt it was dull and sad.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2012, 08:30:01 PM »
בס''ד

First, I would not use the term "subhuman" to describe Ben Ari and Marzel even though they have done some pretty terrible things to me personally. I don't like them and I oppose their political party, but I do not want to preach hatred against them.

Ron disagrees with me on this which should not surprise our members who know that Ron always takes a much tougher line on these issues than I do.

I will not tolerate insulting our members here. If personal insults are posted here, I will remove them. People can disagree and argue in a civilized manner without personal attacks.

Lesbianism is clearly forbidden as one of the acts that were committed in Egypt and in Canaan. We are commanded not to do as the Egyptians and the Canaanites did. Chazal (the Talmudic sages) compare lesbianism to prostitution.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2012, 08:31:01 PM »
And you (muman, lisa, "tag mechir" alek, etc) have the gal to talk to me about using "Nazi" terms against someone who collaborates with Nazis? What do you know about the Holocaust? you have German friends. You were all friends with a German-Polish Nazi (Steven Weigang) and a Hungarian Nazi (Peter Kovacs). My grandparents lost half of their families during the Nazi invasion to the USSR. You sit in Brooklyn or in California and talk about Ben Ari whose crimes (collaboration with the black muslims, milking Rabin's corpse and partying with Meretz, etc) don't effect you. The untermenschen apes he loves so much didn't try to kill your families in the past few days, only 3 Israelis. Rabin didn't wipe 2,000 Americans of the face of the earth, he did that to Israeli Jews. Meretz don't demand the elimination of Manhattan Beach but of Judea and Samaria. It's like an Israeli will come here rioting about the way you call Jane Fonda or Michael Bloomberg

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2012, 08:32:04 PM »
(From Wiki)

The traditional viewpoint is that the Torah mentions homosexuality twice in the book of Leviticus (JPS):
וְאֶת-זָכָר—לֹא תִשְׁכַּב, מִשְׁכְּבֵי אִשָּׁה: תּוֹעֵבָה, הִוא.
Lev.18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind; it is abomination."
וְאִישׁ, אֲשֶׁר יִשְׁכַּב אֶת-זָכָר מִשְׁכְּבֵי אִשָּׁה—תּוֹעֵבָה עָשׂוּ, שְׁנֵיהֶם; מוֹת יוּמָתוּ, דְּמֵיהֶם בָּם.
Lev.20:13 "And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them have committed abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Lesbian sexual activity
Although there is no direct textual prohibition of homosexual acts between women (lesbianism) anywhere in the Torah, such behavior is widely viewed as unacceptable by most rabbis. It is based on a Drash interpretation of the Biblical verse "Do not follow the ways of Egypt where you once lived, nor of Canaan, where I will be bringing you. Do not follow any of their customs." (Leviticus 18:3).
A midrash, Sifra Aharei Mot 8:8–9, states that this refers to sexual customs, and that one of those customs was the marriage of women to each other, as well as a man to a woman and to her daughter. Maimonides, in his Mishneh Torah, summarizes the matter as follows:[1]
For women to be mesollelot with one another is forbidden, as this is the practice of Egypt, which we were warned against: "Like the practice of the land of Egypt . . . you shall not do" (Leviticus 18:3). The Sages said [in the midrash of Sifra Aharei Mot 8:8–9], "What did they do? A man married a man, and a woman married a woman, and a woman married two men." Even though this practice is forbidden, one is not lashed [as for a Torah prohibition] on account of it, since there is no specific prohibition against it, and there is no real intercourse. Therefore, [one who does this] is not forbidden to the priesthood because of harlotry, and a woman is not prohibited to her husband by this, since it is not harlotry. But it is appropriate to administer to them lashings of rebellion [i.e., those given for violation of rabbinic prohibitions], since they did something forbidden. And a man should be strict with his wife in this matter, and should prevent women known to do this from coming to her or from her going to them.

"Rabbi Huna said in the name of Rabbi Joseph, 'The generation of the Flood was not wiped out until they wrote marriage documents for the union of a man to a male or to an animal.'"[2]
Another important reference is found in the Babylonian Talmud:
"'Ula said: Non-Jews [litt. Bnei Noach, the progeny of Noah] accepted upon themselves thirty mitzvot [divinely ordered laws] but they only abide by three of them: the first one is that they do not write marriage documents for male couples, the second one is that they don't sell dead [human] meat by the pound in stores and the third one is that they respect the Torah.'" [3]

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2012, 08:35:56 PM »
And you (muman, lisa, "tag mechir" alek, etc) have the gal to talk to me about using "Nazi" terms against someone who collaborates with Nazis? What do you know about the Holocaust? you have German friends. You were all friends with a German-Polish Nazi (Steven Weigang) and with a Hungarian Nazi (Peter Kovacs). My grandparents lost half of their families during the Nazi invasion to the USSR. You sit in Brooklyn or in California and talk about Ben Ari whose crimes (collaboration with the black muslims, milking Rabin's corpse and partying with Meretz, etc) don't effect you. The untermenschen apes he loves so much didn't try to kill your families in the past few days, only 3 Israelis. Rabin didn't wipe 2,000 Americans of the face of the earth, he did that to Israeli Jews. Meretz don't demand the elimination of Manhattan Beach but of Judea and Samaria. It's like an Israeli will come here rioting about the way you call Jane Fonda or Michael Bloomberg
Well there is at least one Californian on this forum that has no respect for MBA...

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: December 25, 2012, 08:38:41 PM »
Ron, I don't have German friends. I can't stand to listen to German either. I understand the pain you must feel but please do not accuse me of loving nazis either. I don't know any Hungarian Nazis either, I don't know that Peter person you mentioned. I know one Rabbi whose parents were Hungarian Jews who survived the Holocaust. They were fortunate to escape all of that.
Please do not confuse my dislike of insults (of whores and sluts) as me being friends with germans and defending nazis. 
My fiance is a religious Jew who fled the Ukraine with his family, he knows the persecution the Russians committed against all Jews. Anti-semitism affects everyone even if we live in CA or Brooklyn.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: December 25, 2012, 08:40:40 PM »
I would also like to point that I don't know Michael Ben Ari either. Whatever good or bad he has done.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2012, 08:42:03 PM »
Ron, I don't have German friends. I can't stand to listen to German either. I understand the pain you must feel but please do not accuse me of loving nazis either. I don't know any Hungarian Nazis either, I don't know that Peter person you mentioned. I know one Rabbi whose parents were Hungarian Jews who survived the Holocaust. They were fortunate to escape all of that.
Please do not confuse my dislike of insults (of whores and sluts) as me being friends with germans and defending nazis. 
My fiance is a religious Jew who fled the Ukraine with his family, he knows the persecution the Russians committed against all Jews. Anti-semitism affects everyone even if we live in CA or Brooklyn.
I simply believe that Portman and Kunis are also anti-Semites. They are Jewish anti-Semites. They hate Judaism and promote sodomite sickness and perversion all over the world and in Israel and they are unfortunately very popular with stupid youths all over, both Jew and Gentile.

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2012, 08:44:08 PM »
  What? I don't know anyone who is german. No one Hungarian either. What are you talking about? I do not know.
 Nor do I believe what you are saying. What I wonder is do you actually believe that Ben Ari is collaborating with blacks for example? I seriously doubt that. and don't try showing a video where he sends blacks to north Tel-Aviv. It was precisely to get the sudanese out of Israel by [censored] the rich north Tel-avivians off.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #72 on: December 25, 2012, 08:47:38 PM »
I simply believe that Portman and Kunis are also anti-Semites. They are Jewish anti-Semites. They hate Judaism and promote sodomite sickness and perversion all over the world and in Israel and they are unfortunately very popular with stupid youths all over, both Jew and Gentile.

You could be correct in a way, YS. Have you ever heard of the term "erev rav". In every generation they come back, worse and worse then before.

We are put in this earth to correct our mistakes. Sometimes a beautiful woman is here on a test to put aside her beauty and follow the right path. But they become full of the love of materialistic, assimilation, perversion and immorality. Full of love of their own beauty. I am sad to say that Bar, Mila and Natalie are failing their mission. They want to act like gentile women, they want to look and act in shameful ways.

In any events, I agree with Tag here as well. Ok, so I am ignorant of MBA. I'm sorry for that! That does not make me a nazi-lover or whatever. I've already been called names here anyways. But I'm sure I can get over it :)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: December 25, 2012, 08:58:47 PM »
Lo0o0o0o0ol you don't believe me? wallak, you insulted me.

http://www.mako.co.il/weekend-articles/Article-9dd579f29280a31006.htm

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #74 on: December 25, 2012, 09:12:52 PM »

You could be correct in a way, YS. Have you ever heard of the term "erev rav". In every generation they come back, worse and worse then before.

We are put in this earth to correct our mistakes. Sometimes a beautiful woman is here on a test to put aside her beauty and follow the right path. But they become full of the love of materialistic, assimilation, perversion and immorality. Full of love of their own beauty. I am sad to say that Bar, Mila and Natalie are failing their mission. They want to act like gentile women, they want to look and act in shameful ways.

In any events, I agree with Tag here as well. Ok, so I am ignorant of MBA. I'm sorry for that! That does not make me a nazi-lover or whatever. I've already been called names here anyways. But I'm sure I can get over it :)
I never, ever said you are a Nazi lover!

I do believe though that Portman, Kunis, and Silverman are akin to Nazis. They are moral and spiritual Nazis that pose a grave threat to the souls of impressionable Jewish and Gentile youths.