Author Topic: Substandard "Kahanist" Michael Ben Ari makes a rap election jingle  (Read 12541 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Subhuman Michael Ben Ari makes a rap election jingle
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2012, 05:42:32 PM »
I have not found any mention of his stating that he doesn't believe Iran is a threat. What I can find is that he said that he thinks invading Gaza is a more important goal than pursuing Iranian atomic program. But does this really mean he doesn't believe Iran is a threat, or does it indicate that he has a different strategy? All I know is from a google search I did on the topic, and for the most part it seems Ben Ari is seen as a hawk in some circles. Isn't it best to keep the Iranian strategy close to the vest and not divulge the actual plans? Maybe this is something he is saying just to cause misdirection?

Here is what I find on the topic:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/159550#.UNoqh2L1T0E

Israel has bigger problems than Iranian threats, MK Michael Ben-Ari (National Union) said Sunday. Speaking to supporters in the Hadar neighborhood of Haifa, he warned that internal threats to Israel’s identity are the real cause for concern.

If the government is prepared to strike Israel’s enemies, he said, it should strike Gaza. Hamas is constantly attacking Israel, he noted, telling the audience, “While you were enjoying your Sabbath meal Saturday, or going to the beach, people in Sderot had to stay close to their bomb shelters."

He seems very strong in condemning illegal infiltration also...

Aside from this statement is there anything else which indicates that he doesn't think Iran is a threat?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2012, 05:44:29 PM »
Apparently, this expression, "dirty Jewess," has more of a meaning than meets the eye, though that meaning is incredibly obvious.  Apparently the Ukrainian 'expression' that this sick vile **** used is one that was used routinely during the murder of Jewish women at places like Baba Yar.  Incidently, I dont think any Lithuaninan or German should be opining about any Jew whatsoever in terms of their Jewishness--AT ALL.  A much more civilized example of this can be seen when say, Angela Merkel is freely proffering advice to Israel.  I feel like saying, "hey lady, keep your advice for someone who cares."  And if one were to argue that Germany is on the side of Israel, I can only say this: because of their particularly brutal Jew killing history, they feel only a 'modicum' of restraint when it comes to their gratuitous advice, but the core of their advice is exactly the same as that of say, the United Kingdom.
These animals indeed deserve a second Holodomor. But that doesn't mean that Slutnis and Whoreman aren't just as evil.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2012, 05:47:53 PM »
Did you listen to what I wrote? How did I say that this Ukrainian butcher isn't a satanic Nazi? I said that there is a difference in the kind of evil that they represent, not in whether or not they are evil.

Our Ukrainian friend is of the same ilk as your average shahid in Jenin or Tulkarem or gangbanger in Harlem or Compton. In other words, he is a mentally retarded primitive Nazi animal. Slutnis is not. Slutnis is an educated Jewish woman from a good family who has every reason to fully understand right from wrong, and instead she and her girlfriend Whoreman are going around spreading their legs for every Tom, D1ck, and Harry Gentile man (and woman) and denoncing any opposition to that lifestyle as "religious bigotry" and cheerleading for their favorite Muslim in the Oral Office. It is "Jews" like Slutman and Slutnis that enable Nazis such as our Ukrainian friend here and the Pedos to make many of their arguments against Jews.

How many stupid preteen girls in the West follow the rhetoric of Ukrainian Nazis, and how many follow Slutnis?

I dont agree with this.  The middle passage of your post argues that it's Kunis' fault for being attacked for being a Jew.  It's this nazi [censored]'s fault for referring to her religion as an acceptable way to demean her as a human being.  That's the nazi part of his being a [censored].  If he said, I don't like Kunis because the values she and the hollywood community promote are antithetical to the kinds of values that I want to see my children raised," then that would be a completely different story. Instead, this bastard invokes, by used of his filthy mouth, the forced murder of naked Jewish women by shooting them into ravine pits to the tune of 32, 000 women and children in less than 2 days, so herein lies the difference.  Mila Kunis could be the whore of Babylon; his Jew hatred is an entirely unrelated phenonomenon in that being a "dirty Jewess" is only used by nazis as a way to QUALIFY people as subhuman.  It wasn't her ideas that he lashed out against, it was her perceived Jewishness

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2012, 06:05:05 PM »
I dont agree with this.  The middle passage of your post argues that it's Kunis' fault for being attacked for being a Jew.  It's this nazi [censored]'s fault for referring to her religion as an acceptable way to demean her as a human being.  That's the nazi part of his being a [censored].  If he said, I don't like Kunis because the values she and the hollywood community promote are antithetical to the kinds of values that I want to see my children raised," then that would be a completely different story. Instead, this bastard invokes, by used of his filthy mouth, the forced murder of naked Jewish women by shooting them into ravine pits to the tune of 32, 000 women and children in less than 2 days, so herein lies the difference.  Mila Kunis could be the whore of Babylon; his Jew hatred is an entirely unrelated phenonomenon in that being a "dirty Jewess" is only used by nazis as a way to QUALIFY people as subhuman.  It wasn't her ideas that he lashed out against, it was her perceived Jewishness
Of course he hates her because she is Jewish. He is a lowlife feral dog whose only instincts in life are to eat his own waste, rape female dogs in heat, and attack everything that passes by. That's what he is, an animal. Kunis is not in that category. She is a member of G-d's chosen people whether she wants to accept that or not. Instead of being a light to the world, she encourages the world to be as sick and depraved as she is, and she denounces righteous people (such as conservative Republican Christians, who are the only people on planet earth actually sticking up for Jews). Of course the Nazis do not care about this and they probably even agree with most of her morality and politics. But they use examples such as her to make demagogic attacks on all Jewry.

As far as the monsters that are the butchers of Babi Yar are concerned, let me remind you that Slutnis supports their modern-day equivalents the Fakestinians, or at least a president who supports them. In just the month and a half since BHO was reelected, more Jews have died because of him (because he demanded that Lewinsky stop his pathetic offensive against the Gaza terrorists and come back to the White House to service him). If the Muslim animal BHO has his way, more Jews will die in Israel in the near future than were murdered at Babi Yar.

I won't say what I'd like to do to this Ukrainian rodent here on the forum because this is a law-abiding movement and I don't want to get in legal trouble. But I'm sure as hell not going to defend Slutnis in any way.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2012, 06:10:26 PM »
I'm with Muman and JTF Enthusiast on this one about the use of the word subhuman and about the actress Mila Kunis. 

As for Michael Ben Ari, why not just call him a snake, a political prostitute, a slimeball, a sleaze bucket, a sick self hating Jew, a phony Kahanist and/or a traitor to real Kahanism?  That certainly gets your point across.  I should also remind people here that Chaim used to use the work "kike" many many years ago, but that he stopped.  If I remember correctly, he was even asked about it on an old "Ask JTF" and said that people were very put off by that word. 

As for Mila Kunis being called a "dirty Jew" by some Ukrainian piece of excrement let me just say something.  Her character (or lack thereof) makes no difference to these Nazi sympathizing pieces of garbage.  She and Natalie Portman could be paragons of virtue, and they would still be called that disgusting name by that Ukrainian.  These anti-Semites don't discriminate and never have.  For all these monsters care, Jews could be either liberal, conservative, slutty, decent or any number of things.  But it wouldn't matter.  They are "dirty Jews" by virtue of popping out of the wombs of Jewish women, or for having any kind of Jewish ancestry. 

That's why it might seem to you, YS  to Pruneface, that people are sticking up for Mila Kunis.  She was called that name ONLY for being Jewish.  Nothing else. 

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2012, 06:18:03 PM »
Agreed, this concept also came up when some Yemeni piece of [censored] tried to send a bomb to a congregation of Jews that was accepting of lesbians and gays, or when Rabbi Kahane demanded that a self-hating Jewish organization not politely kow to militant Black groups and allow these sick Jew haters to take the Bima!  He didn't care and said "NO WAY, if they come here, they will have problems." The ideological differences may have been and are significant, but they will hate us for being kikes, no matter who we are, what we do, how much we suck up or refuse to, etc.  We see the Jewish differences between us, but THEY attack us for being Jews.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 07:06:22 PM by JTFenthusiast »

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2012, 06:29:36 PM »
I understand that some Jews act immoral and evil; they are failing the mission Hashem gave them. He will be the judge of them. All we can do is continue to do good and firmly point out their error. and stand against them. We may surely be angered at their actions, indignant that they are doing evil. And in their actions, their evil deeds, we become more worried because they are affecting the world and universe in a negative way. To me, rather than get caught up in childish name calling, I feel more pain in what they do. But I am NEVER going to call them "subhuman" or "whore" "slut" etc.. NEVER. Because we should know better. It does not take a genius to know the nazi connotation of subhuman. Even if nazis didn't create that word, they used it as they were killing Jews. What shame that Jews just throw insults out to each other and use their evil acts as justification- as if we were the perfect judges over each other. Do we not think that in the end, Hashem will question us. Will ask us why we called someone "whore" and "subhuman"? Does no one feel it gets close to a Chillul Hashem- for people to look at the forum and see Jews and Gentiles going off on people as sluts, whores, sunhumans etc... and say "wow, if Jews can say those things we can definitely call Jews whatever we want"

As for Mila, I hate the words that anti-semite used against her. Maybe it insulted her, maybe she didn't care. Who knows...she seems to be spending the "holidays" with her gentile boyfriend right now. No matter how much she wants to act like a gentile and assmiliate- it doesn't matter because anti-semites are not going to care obviously. What that anti-semite said is completely vile. But I hope that it reminds Mila that she is part of a nation and she is very fortunate of the fact and returns to Hashem.

Lastly, while I understand the anger that we may have for Jews who act in evil ways, I most certainly do not and will NOT agree with allowing Gentiles here to call Jews all the words that I see thrown around here. They can surely be indignant and angered by evil actions but why are they able to throw such insults?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2012, 06:42:29 PM »
I'm with Muman and JTF Enthusiast on this one about the use of the word subhuman and about the actress Mila Kunis. 

As for Michael Ben Ari, why not just call him a snake, a political prostitute, a slimeball, a sleaze bucket, a sick self hating Jew, a phony Kahanist and/or a traitor to real Kahanism?  That certainly gets your point across.  I should also remind people here that Chaim used to use the work "kike" many many years ago, but that he stopped.  If I remember correctly, he was even asked about it on an old "Ask JTF" and said that people were very put off by that word. 
I'm not the one who said "subhuman". I'm not going to defend that sick, disgusting self-hating fraud though. He is making a mockery of Kahanism and Judaism and he is more damaging than ten Yariv Oppenheimers or Tzipi Hitlers.

As for Mila Kunis being called a "dirty Jew" by some Ukrainian piece of excrement let me just say something.  Her character (or lack thereof) makes no difference to these Nazi sympathizing pieces of garbage.  She and Natalie Portman could be paragons of virtue, and they would still be called that disgusting name by that Ukrainian.  These anti-Semites don't discriminate and never have.  For all these monsters care, Jews could be either liberal, conservative, slutty, decent or any number of things.  But it wouldn't matter.  They are "dirty Jews" by virtue of popping out of the wombs of Jewish women, or for having any kind of Jewish ancestry.
My opinion of the Ukrainian Nazi is the same either way. A sane Israeli government would send the Mossad after his tuchis and allow him to spend his last days in a concentration camp similar to the ones that his ancestors threw Jews in. I was only pointing out that I am not going to even make the appearance of defending that satanic whore Slutnis in the process. She is helping to kill Jews each and every day that she is alive and I will not pretend that is not so.

That's why it might seem to you, YS  to Pruneface, that people are sticking up for Mila Kunis.  She was called that name ONLY for being Jewish.  Nothing else.
Of course I know that, but it does not make her any kind of a victim or heroine. Try to imagine Michael Whore attacking Fag Buchanus for being a "dirty Republican". Would any of us want to stick up for Fag, even if he didn't really "deserve" the insult?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2012, 06:44:31 PM »
Agreed, this concept also came up when some Yemenese piece of [censored] tried to send a bomb to a congregation of Jews that was accepting of lesbians and gays, or when Rabbi Kahane demanded that a self-hating Jewish organization not politely kow to militant Black groups and allow these sick Jew haters to take the Bima!  He didn't care and said "NO WAY, if they come here, they will have problems." The ideological differences may have been and are significant, but they will hate us for being kikes, no matter who we are, what we do, how much we suck up or refuse to, etc.  We see the Jewish differences between us, but THEY attack us for being Jews.
I understand HaRav's point of view but that was still one heck of an evil SINagogue to be promoting black Nazism.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Substandard "Kahanist" Michael Ben Ari makes a rap election jingle
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2012, 06:46:10 PM »
I edited the title of this thread.  Michael Ben Ari's positions on certain issues are wrong, but it does not put him on par with Nazis and Muslims whose seething hatred and barbarism against Jews renders them "subhuman".  Also Chaim has said even though we have problems with Michael Ben Ari and other people falsely calling themselves Kahanists, it is not helpful to have an outright campaign of hatred against them.
I didn't start this thread, and I do respect Chaim's wishes and views, but I don't agree with him all of the time. I believe that MBA is a very dangerous and very sick individual who is doing lots of damage to the Kahanist movement and its reputation just for the sake of his career. I don't see how he is different from Nellie the Weasel, Tzipwhora Hitler, or any other self-hating traitors.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2012, 07:18:52 PM »

As for Mila, I hate the words that anti-semite used against her. Maybe it insulted her, maybe she didn't care. Who knows...she seems to be spending the "holidays" with her gentile boyfriend right now. No matter how much she wants to act like a gentile and assmiliate- it doesn't matter because anti-semites are not going to care obviously. What that anti-semite said is completely vile. But I hope that it reminds Mila that she is part of a nation and she is very fortunate of the fact and returns to Hashem.

Lastly, while I understand the anger that we may have for Jews who act in evil ways, I most certainly do not and will NOT agree with allowing Gentiles here to call Jews all the words that I see thrown around here. They can surely be indignant and angered by evil actions but why are they able to throw such insults?

Not sure I follow you here, IH: I dont recall anyone calling anyone a name, unless you mean the former title of the thread?  In this week's ASK JTF, Chaim refers to YS to pruneface's characterization as unhelpful, BUT that he recognizes YS to pruneface's loyalty, respect, and care for Chaim which is what makes him so angry. 
Honestly, I can't get passed the fact that JTF gave these folks tens of thousands of dollars and this is how they repay JTF for that kind of support.  That's pretty revolting and I am tempted to curse them myself for that kind of unforgivable Chutzpah.  How do you accept tens of thousands of dollars of support only to act like a complete chaza?
   Also, JTF has thoughts about Christmas based on the history of what was done to Jews for hundreds of years at Christmas time, not to individual present day Christians who enjoy the holiday as a time to be with their families and loved ones and celebrate their religion. 

BTW,  IH.  I just reread my post and I realize it seems like I am talking to you, but I really was only trying to clarify a point so that we don't argue unnecessarily as has happened in the past.  I am locked out of my other account that had a few thousand posts

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2012, 07:22:02 PM »
Not sure I follow you here, IH: I dont recall anyone calling anyone a name, unless you mean the former title of the thread?  In this week's ASK JTF, Chaim refers to YS to pruneface's characterization as unhelpful, BUT that he recognizes YS to pruneface's loyalty, respect, and care for Chaim which is what makes him so angry. 
Honestly, I can't get passed the fact that JTF gave these folks tens of thousands of dollars and this is how they repay JTF for that kind of support.  That's pretty revolting and I am tempted to curse them myself for that kind of unforgivable Chutzpah.  How do you accepts tens of thousands of dollars of support only to act like a complete chaza?
   Also, JTF has thoughts about Christmas based on the history of what was done to Jews for hundreds of years at Christmas time, not to individual present day Christians who enjoy the holiday as a time to be with their families and loved ones and celebrate their religion. 

BTW,  IH.  I just reread my post and I realize it seems like I am talking to you, but I really was only trying to clarify a point so that we don't argue unnecessarily as has happened in the past.  I am locked out of my other account that had a few thousand posts
I just made a new thread in which I clarify why I feel the way I do about MBA and the other pseudo-Kahanists, using Chaim's own words and evidence and explaining my thoughts without throwing around insults.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2012, 07:24:22 PM »
I'm confused by your post, JTFEnthusiast.

Who is getting thousands of dollars? Did I ever mention anyone getting money?
And yes, there was been a lot of name calling. Mila, "Fagalin Slutman" or whatever other names. Lots and lots of name calling. That is what I was referring to. As an adult I don't resort to such names but I wonder why it's so easy for people to throw such names. It's not appealing to me as an observer. And I question how non-Jews here can use whatever insults to Jews- even Jews who act disgracefully.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2012, 07:25:54 PM »

And yes, there was been a lot of name calling. Mila, "Fagalin Slutman" or whatever other names. Lots and lots of name calling. That is what I was referring to. As an adult I don't resort to such names but I wonder why it's so easy for people to throw such names. It's not appealing to me as an observer. And I question how non-Jews here can use whatever insults to Jews- even Jews who act disgracefully.
Do you know anything about the behavior of Natalie Portman and Kunis?

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2012, 07:28:33 PM »

Sorry, I misunderstood.  I guess I have grown used to those kind of name distortions.  You're right.

I explained the money thing poorly.  I should have done a better job.  What I meant to add is that I, too, am annoyed at these folks because they took tens of thousands or dollars from JTF, a 21, 000 dollar check stands out in my mind from one of Chaim's "Ask JTF."  I think it's just unbelievable that one could take that much money from someone or their group and then turn on them the way they have tried to turn on Chaim.  That just shows the worst kind of personal character, and that I feel almost makes them curse worthy.  Hope that is clearer, Israeli Heart.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2012, 07:32:33 PM »
Of course I am aware of Kunis and Portman's behavior, immoral and bad shameful. But I believe in the Jewish spark and the hope someone can eventually change.
I just wonder it's ok for you to be calling them sluts and whores.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2012, 07:32:55 PM »
I explained the money thing poorly.  I should have done a better job.  What I meant to add is that I, too, am annoyed at these folks because they took tens of thousands or dollars from JTF, a 21, 000 dollar check stands out in my mind from one of Chaim's "Ask JTF."  I think it's just unbelievable that one could take that much money from someone or their group and then turn on them the way they have tried to turn on Chaim.  That just shows the worst kind of personal character, and that I feel almost makes them curse worthy.  Hope that is clearer, Israeli Heart.
That is exactly why I think Marzel is pure evil and a backstabber. I don't have the least iota of respect for him and his fellow travelers, but will abide by Chaim's wishes on the subject.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2012, 07:34:04 PM »
Of course I am aware of Kunis and Portman's behavior. But I believe in the Jewish spark and the hope someone can eventually change.
I just wonder it's ok for you to be calling them sluts and whores.
Not only do they proudly parade around miscegenation, promiscuity and sodomy, but they actively lobby for a Nazi president and they slander Israel's only allies in the world (right-wing Republicans), tarring them with the blood libel of being sexists.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2012, 07:36:36 PM »
Not that I am doubting anyones statements here.... But can there be shown some evidence of this backstabbing you are talking about. Also backstabbing does not make someone subhuman. If it does according to your understanding, please explain to me what a subhuman is? I cannot find any reference to it in the Torah. We have many enemies, even Amalek is human... So what is subhuman other than the definition given by the germans?

Are Ben Ari and Baruch Marzel the same person now?

No.  Different people.   Ben Ari is the one who says Israel should not stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons.   And yet he poses as a so-called "rightwinger."   Could there possibly be a more dangerous person to Israel?     He is truly sick.   

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2012, 07:37:23 PM »
Not only do they proudly parade around miscegenation, promiscuity and sodomy, but they actively lobby for a Nazi president and they slander Israel's only allies in the world (right-wing Republicans), tarring them with the blood libel of being sexists.

Ooh ok and you have proof of their "sodomy"  (one that is real and not in some movie)

Also, do we have a Sanhedrin that would condemn them for their atrocities? Oh we don't need one... apparently, we have Gentiles who have that authority now.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2012, 07:38:12 PM »
http://www.torah.org/learning/ravfrand/5760/kisavo.html
 they mounted a campaign to portray Jews as less than human, as disgusting and despicable beings.
http://www.rabbiwein.com/blog/ideology-loses-81.html

So does that now take the term out of usage?    Because nazis once claimed Jews are subhuman, the word "subhuman" is no longer acceptable within the English language?    How ridiculous.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2012, 07:38:44 PM »
PS... I may be sensitive to this name because I was called SubHuman in school because of my last name...

So that's what this is about.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2012, 07:41:41 PM »
I edited the title of this thread.  Michael Ben Ari's positions on certain issues are wrong, but it does not put him on par with Nazis and Muslims whose seething hatred and barbarism against Jews renders them "subhuman".  Also Chaim has said even though we have problems with Michael Ben Ari and other people falsely calling themselves Kahanists, it is not helpful to have an outright campaign of hatred against them.

I accept your decision here.  Just seems to me these guys are getting worse and worse by the day.   
You're right about the personal insults, maybe I should have known better.   But the connection some tried to draw with "nazi-talk" really has no validity.   Subhuman is an English word.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 09:26:04 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2012, 07:44:44 PM »

Ooh ok and you have proof of their "sodomy"  (one that is real and not in some movie)

Also, do we have a Sanhedrin that would condemn them for their atrocities? Oh we don't need one... apparently, we have Gentiles who have that authority now.
Promoting sodomy in a movie isn't bad enough? And we need the Sanhedrin to tell us that what they are doing is satanic?

http://www.afterellen.com/people/2011/01/mila-kunis-talks-about-her-gay-connections-with-the-advocate
http://www.thespoof.com/news/entertainment-gossip/17646/actress-natalie-portman-comes-out-of-closet-admits-bi-sexuality

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2012, 07:48:32 PM »
so he's a not subhuman huh? then John Kerry and Nancy Pelosy are saints