Author Topic: Tancredo has my endorsement  (Read 17582 times)

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Tancredo has my endorsement
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2007, 08:36:02 AM »

All Scriaban accomplished is for me to avoid any place where he is posting.

Look, my uncle was a gunner on a PT boat during WWII, and he killed hundreds if not thousands of Japanese.  He hated the Japanese, and this I understand.

What I DO NOT understand is how the SON of a WWII vetran can have such hatred for the Japanese, especially considering that his father faught the Nazis, not the Japanese.

Now, I could understand CJD's SEVERE HATRED of Japanese people if his father had been tortured and killed by them...but this is not the case as far as I can tell. 

Furthermore, CJD refuses to answer the question: If a person use the word 'K-ke' for Jews, and 'Muslim' for Muslims, is that person not biased?

Is hatred for Japanese people an official JTF position?  This I cannot support.

Scriaban, For whatever reason it's plain to see you have a love of the Japanese people that I can't share. I honestly dislike them as a people its that simple. This position is cjd's position not JTF's position. People seem to forget that Japan attacked the United States and killed over 2000 people in a sneak attack. Sound familiar? In 50 or 60 years will we be praising mussies the same way you seem praise japs. Yes its true my father fought in the European theater of war and when that was finished they were packing him up and he was in the process of being sent to the Pacific to fight a enemy that was fighting a lost war to the last man. Thank G-d that Trueman had the smarts to use every weapon at his disposal on the nasty animals. This is what should be done to anyone that attacks the United States.  Whenever I see footage of the attack on Pearl Harbor or footage on how our POW'S were treated by the Japs it makes me sick. At the age of 50 I hate to say it but Scriaban and even JTF is not going to tell me who to like or dislike. I did not bring Germans into the thread you did. Yes I call them Germans I call them other things also but don't tell me what I respect and disrespect because of how I refer to them. What Germany did to the Jewish civilians of Europe is reprehensible and will and should never be forgoten.  Japans atrocities in China and the Philippians and other places in the Pacific and the barbaric way they fought the war should also never be forgoten. The two should never be compaired to each other something you like to do. I know the Japs make all them nice little cars and all the trendy electronics they are so smart. Who showed them how to do it?  Who rebuilt their country for them and bought all the cr-p they made for the past 50 years putting all our American companies out of business that made far better stuff?  What was Americas thanks from the Japanese people for all this? The only consolation I get in China's emergence into the world market is that they are bashing Japans brains in even more then they are ours. So what was that question again?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2007, 08:46:01 AM »
Scriabin obviously has one of those ethnic fetishes. In his case it's the Japs. If you read 'Bushido' you'll find it's rampantly homosexual. I'm not surprised HE defends the WW2 Jap army bushido code.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2007, 09:08:33 AM »
I know the Japs were savage fighters during WWII.

Understandable not to forgive them for the crimes they committed.

But I have to admit there's alot about their culture I like.

Strong family values, emphasis on education, hard workers, cohesive society.

Although alligned with Hitler, as far as I know they didn't share in the anti-Semitism. I'm pretty sure Smolmert's parents and other Jews found refuge in Japan.

Plus I like geisha girls, Japanese gardens and sushi.

Nope, I don't hate Japs, I hate what they did, and I'm glad we nuked the banzai out of 'em, but I can honestly say I don't hate them.

Germans are another story. But even some Germans today don't deserve to be hated.

Moooozies ?  I hate every single one of the bastards without exception.