Author Topic: Tancredo has my endorsement  (Read 16450 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Tancredo has my endorsement
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2007, 12:04:26 AM »
Its good that we have different ideas to people but as Chaim has said we should focus our time on attacking people who hate what we stand for

I agree.  However, some people on this forum have more animosity for Japan than they do for Germany.

Who is more pro-Israel, Japan or Germany?

Who is more pro-US, Japan or Germany?

Yet these clowns want to bash the Japanese saying, "They're even worse than the Nazis."

Who said they were worse than nazis?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Joe Schmo

« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2007, 12:04:30 AM »
You keep calling them wonderful Germans not me.

Really?  Re-read my post, carefully this time.
I have read it carefully and reread it carefully it wasn't me compairing japs to  germans.

There yoyu go again with the Japs.  You DO INDEED hate the Japanese more than the KRAUTS.

You CONTINUOUSLY use the words 'Jap' and 'German', clearly showing a degree of respect for the latter.
How do you know what I have respect for I have no use for either group for different reasons. My father who fought in Patton's army for 2 years calls them germans why shouldn't I.  I think your out of line putting words in my mouth like that.

You said it yourself, Dude!  'Japs' and 'Germans'.

If I said 'k-kes' and 'Muslims', who would you say I'm sympathetic to?

Come now, have you no logic!?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2007, 12:05:28 AM »

I have read it carefully and reread it carefully it wasn't me compairing japs to  germans.

There yoyu go again with the Japs.  You DO INDEED hate the Japanese more than the KRAUTS.

You CONTINUOUSLY use the words 'Jap' and 'German', clearly showing a degree of respect for the latter.
How do you know what I have respect for I have no use for either group for different reasons. My father who fought in Patton's army for 2 years calls them germans why shouldn't I.  I think your out of line putting words in my mouth like that.

You said it yourself, Dude!  'Japs' and 'Germans'.

Thats logic?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2007, 12:07:31 AM »
Its good that we have different ideas to people but as Chaim has said we should focus our time on attacking people who hate what we stand for

I agree.  However, some people on this forum have more animosity for Japan than they do for Germany.

Yet these clowns want to bash the Japanese saying, "They're even worse than the Nazis."

Newman, mostly.

However, If I said 'k-kes' and 'Muslims', who would you say I'm sympathetic to?

You said 'Japs' and 'Germans', not 'japs' and 'krauts' or 'japanese' and 'germans'.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2007, 12:08:35 AM »

Your father fought the Nazis and you hate the Japanese!? 

Screwy logic.   ???

Joe Schmo

« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2007, 12:10:02 AM »

You said it yourself, Dude!  'Japs' and 'Germans'.

Thats logic?

Why can't you answer my question?

If I were to use the words 'k-kes' and 'Muslims', who would you say I'm sympathetic to?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2007, 12:18:30 AM »

Newman, mostly.

You said 'Japs' and 'Germans', not 'japs' and 'krauts' or 'japanese' and 'germans'.
Scriaban I don't want to argue with you over this My orignal post to you was about japs thats it. Where the germans, krouts, nazis came into the picture I am not responsible for. As I said I have no use for either and for you to say I do is wrong.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2007, 12:20:02 AM »

Newman, mostly.

Scriaban I don't want to argue with you over this My orignal post to you was about japs thats it. Where the germans, krouts, nazis came into the picture I am not responsible for. As I said I have no use for either and for you to say I do is wrong.

You simply cannot answer my question, can you?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2007, 12:29:09 AM »

Newman, mostly.

I can see why people on this forum think your a little nutty. I have tried to be respectful to you because you have been a long time member but you just are a very miserable person. I told you I don't care for either group repeatedly you just don't get it. Go twist someone else's words around I don't have time for this stupidity.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 12:34:26 AM by cjd »

Joe Schmo

« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2007, 12:30:16 AM »

Newman, mostly.

I can see why people on this forum think you a little nutty. I have tried to be respectful to you because you have been a long time member but you just are a
very miserable person. I told you I don't care for either group repeatedly you just don't get it. Go twist someone else's words around I don't have time for this stupidity.

Who is stupid?  You can't answer a simple question.   ;D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2007, 12:37:36 AM »

Newman, mostly.

I can see why people on this forum think you a little nutty. I have tried to be respectful to you because you have been a long time member but you just are a
very miserable person. I told you I don't care for either group repeatedly you just don't get it. Go twist someone else's words around I don't have time for this stupidity.

I don't answer questions that are designed to put words in my mouth that are not mine. You want to play third rate lawyer get a law degree ;D

raiseyourfist

« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2007, 12:39:22 AM »
Theres no need to get hot headed... first of all i wasn't responding to your comments... if i was i would have directly mentioned your name... you want to slander my statements that fine have your own opinions....

Im use to being slandered by people thats why i joined JTF

I am not attacking you in any way shape or form...

Joe Schmo

« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2007, 12:40:00 AM »

Newman, mostly.

I don't answer questions that are designed to put words in my mouth that are not mine. You want to play third rate lawyer get a law degree ;D

You're as slick as Bill Clinton.  

The fact that you simply WILL NOT answer my question means that I win the debate.

Its as simple as that. ;)

Joe Schmo

« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2007, 12:40:40 AM »
Theres no need to get hot headed... first of all i wasn't responding to your comments... if i was i would have directly mentioned your name... you want to slander my statements that fine have your own opinions....

Im use to being slandered by people thats why i joined JTF

I am not attacking you in any way shape or form...

What?  This is between me an CJD.  NEITHER of us have a problem with you at all.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2007, 12:41:44 AM »

Newman, mostly.

The fact that you simply WILL NOT answer my question means that I win the debate.

Ok you won !! What you won I don't know but you won ;D

Joe Schmo

« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2007, 12:42:35 AM »

Newman, mostly.

I know. 

raiseyourfist

« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2007, 12:44:21 AM »
Good i must be ill informed ill stay out of this one them...

I apologize i thought you were writing me off

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2007, 12:45:10 AM »

Newman, mostly.

I know. 
Well thank G-d one of us does.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2007, 12:46:50 AM »
Good i must be ill informed ill stay out of this one them...

I apologize i thought you were writing me off

Not at all.  You're a musician... I like you.   :)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2007, 01:52:32 AM »
Guys, that was really immature and uncalled for.  What did it accomplish?  That cjd likes "Germans" more than "Japs"?  He never even said that explicitly, you were just grasping at straws to try to prove a point that was never there to begin with.  Cjd, you should have just stated first that you don't like Germans more than you like Japs and said that both were extremely evil because it would have resolved everything.  Would that have been so hard to do?

Surely there are better ways to spend our efforts.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2007, 02:11:26 AM »
Guys, that was really immature and uncalled for.  What did it accomplish?  That cjd likes "Germans" more than "Japs"?  He never even said that explicitly, you were just grasping at straws to try to prove a point that was never there to begin with.  Cjd, you should have just stated first that you don't like Germans more than you like Japs and said that both were extremely evil because it would have resolved everything.  Would that have been so hard to do?

Surely there are better ways to spend our efforts.
Ze'ev if you read the thread you will see that I never said that the Japs were any better or worse than the Germans. I never made any such comparison. To be totally honest I detest both. My original post in this thread deals with Japs only how Germans got into this I don't know. I tried to tell Scriaban this many times however he insisted he knew what I meant better then I knew myself. I really cant stand having words put in my mouth like that and all Scriaban accomplished is for me to avoid any place where he is posting.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2007, 03:48:03 AM »

All Scriaban accomplished is for me to avoid any place where he is posting.

Look, my uncle was a gunner on a PT boat during WWII, and he killed hundreds if not thousands of Japanese.  He hated the Japanese, and this I understand.

What I DO NOT understand is how the SON of a WWII vetran can have such hatred for the Japanese, especially considering that his father faught the Nazis, not the Japanese.

Now, I could understand CJD's SEVERE HATRED of Japanese people if his father had been tortured and killed by them...but this is not the case as far as I can tell. 

Furthermore, CJD refuses to answer the question: If a person use the word 'K-ke' for Jews, and 'Muslim' for Muslims, is that person not biased?

Is hatred for Japanese people an official JTF position?  This I cannot support.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 04:53:20 AM by Scriabin »

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2007, 04:09:03 AM »
Tancredo is the only politician I've recently heard to openly attack "multiculturalism," using that exact term.  Supporting Tancredo will give the others a scare.

I have a feeling Romney knows he better not pull a John McCain or his base will fall out behind him, on the immigration issue.  Tancredo pushes that scare.

www.teamtancredo.org

Hunter and Tancredo attract similar constituents so by having them both in the race, it's bad because it divides support. 

I don't think Hunter is the better candidate--he leads just as much by his actions as by his words.

Hunter served with patriotism in the military.  One of his kids is currently on his 3rd tour in the military.  Hunter also had a border fence built in San Diego. 

Tancredo has been too loose with his mouth at times so I don't think he'd have any chance. 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2007, 04:14:41 AM »
I like Tancredo and I got an idea of the perfect dream team ticket.

TANCREDON/HUNTER 08

I would like to see Duncan Hunter but unfortunatly this country isn't ready for someone with morality.  And Hunter may need that expirience if he ever wants to be the president of the United States.  So perhaps as V.P. that will give him the learning curve that he needs.

You don't know what you're talking about. 

newman

« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2007, 05:57:30 AM »

Newman, mostly.

It's obviously Scriabin's 'time of month' again. Though he seems to get them weekly.

Nobody is saying Japan as a whole is more evil than Germany as a whole.

Our criticism of Japan is limited to it's conventional armed forces treatment of POWs. Don't go hijacking the argument by bringing up paramilitaries (SS for example) and genocide of civilians. Of coarse Germany is worse than Japan overall, the haulocaust proves it!

If one looks at POW treatment in isolation and compares the IJN with the Kriegsmarine, IJA with the Wehrmacht etc, you will find the 'NIPS' fell very short, indeed.

Now go have a liedown 'til your monthly visit from Mr Cranky is over, Liberace!