Author Topic: More Treason From The Israeli "Right"  (Read 867 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
More Treason From The Israeli "Right"
« on: December 25, 2012, 08:31:38 PM »
Shas: Those Who Attack Mosques Are Rodefs

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/221504#.UNul0m_LR40

This is a somewhat old story, yes, but it's yet another example of why it's not the overt Nazis such as Shimon Parasite and Ehud Bara(c)k that are the gravest threat to the Jewish state, but the so-called "right wing". Here we have the allegedly ultra-religious, ultra-conservative Shas party basically putting out a fatwah on Jewish patriots. No, I do not advocate burning mosques or any other illegal deeds, but for crying out loud, do they really have to condemn these Jews? Why not just keep their mouths shut?

Needless to say, Shas and its supreme leader do not feel that "Jewish" stormtroopers that throw Jews out of their homes and beat up and sexually assault law-abiding Jewish demonstrators are rodfim. All they care about is getting baksheesh from the Israeli government and taxpayer.

YS to Pruneface

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: More Treason From The Israeli "Right"
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 08:34:34 PM »
Ben Ari agrees with them

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 09:14:04 PM »
Don't forget that Shas is responsible for Oslo and Gush Katif, which caused the murder of thousands of Jews over the past 20 years.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 09:16:06 PM »
Arieh Eldad literally participated in the Gaza expulsion

watch him at 5:53 marching with the cops

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2012, 09:22:11 PM »
5:53 I see some (other) guy talking on the phone.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2012, 09:27:26 PM »
Shas: Those Who Attack Mosques Are Rodefs

lol

rodefs?   

These guys invent their own halacha.   This is fraud.
A rodef is someone who pursues Jews.    Are there Jews inside the mosques?    LOL, these guys have no shame.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2012, 09:28:27 PM »

lol

rodefs?   

These guys invent their own halacha.   This is fraud.
A rodef is someone who pursues Jews.    Are there Jews inside the mosques?    LOL, these guys have no shame.

I guess they confuse calling someone rodef with a fatwa.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2012, 09:29:32 PM »
5:53 I see some (other) guy talking on the phone.

They all embrace the police.    First Druckman, then Aviner...   Eldad sticks his hand out, "hey what about me, I want to embrace you too"

They embraced the expellers, which was a sabotage of the entire resistance effort.   A big part of the sabotage effort was this, but it was a coordinated effort top to bottom including many such things.     You see Effie Eitam literally hug an officer shortly after.     Later this film shows them pretend to get thrown out of a synagogue but actually helping the thugs pull settlers out.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2012, 09:31:26 PM »

lol, yes I guess you're right, we should now expect $ha$ Fatwas upholding the Sharia law against Jews.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2012, 09:34:48 PM »
They all embrace the police.    First Druckman, then Aviner...   Eldad sticks his hand out, "hey what about me, I want to embrace you too"

They embraced the expellers, which was a sabotage of the entire resistance effort.   A big part of the sabotage effort was this, but it was a coordinated effort top to bottom including many such things.     You see Effie Eitam literally hug an officer shortly after.     Later this film shows them pretend to get thrown out of a synagogue but actually helping the thugs pull settlers out.

Ron first put a different video of which I was commenting on. He later put the other video you say which is part 2. I will assume he made a mistake and put the wrong video up. But my comments were the video I first saw and what he was referencing.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2012, 09:52:48 PM »
About this video. The other guy hugging the cop- STUPID. They shook hands not as big of a deal. If you are condemning him and the people there are you also condemning Rav Dov Lior as well since he was there in the crowd with them? This is stupid and lies you are saying here. How are they participating? Am I missing something or are you distorting reality? The whole group was against the expulsion.
 I also remember some time Chaim making a video of Amona and specifically stating how Eldad fought and got injured by the cops at that incident.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2012, 11:07:19 PM »
About this video. The other guy hugging the cop- STUPID. They shook hands not as big of a deal. If you are condemning him and the people there are you also condemning Rav Dov Lior as well since he was there in the crowd with them? This is stupid and lies you are saying here. How are they participating? Am I missing something or are you distorting reality? The whole group was against the expulsion.
 I also remember some time Chaim making a video of Amona and specifically stating how Eldad fought and got injured by the cops at that incident.

Sorry, but when they shake hands with the enemy which they are purportedly there to resist, it takes the winds out of the sails of the rank and file who are filed in behind them.

Did Rav Dov Lior shake hands with the expulsion police?   I don't think so.   But if he did, then he was complicit (maybe unintentionally), but this is very basic organization tactics.   How could you possibly shake hands and embrace a force which is coming to throw you out which you are supposedly there to resist?    It is a slap in the face, no, a chop block at the knees, of every single person who filed in to join the protest movement, and every single resident.

Now you accused me of lies.    What lie?

Quote me, please.     

Am I missing something or are you distorting reality? The whole group was against the expulsion.

Goodness, gracious.   Watch the video!   (called "meraglim"  - Ron posted some of it. It's readily available in full).    Yes, many were supposedly "against the expulsion" including the Yesha council people and the effie eitam's of the world who supposedly were the leaders of the resistance effort... But in reality, these people saw it as their mission to pretend they were opposed while really doing everything in their power to make the expulsion happen and happen smoothly.   WATCH THE VIDEO, IT'S ALL ABOUT THAT, I DON'T NEED TO MAKE ANYTHING UP!

You, sir, are the liar, if you wish to claim that Druckman, Aviner, Eitam, Dayan et al were against the gaza expulsion.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2012, 11:10:37 PM »

Under halacha a rodef can be killed. So yes it is a fatwa.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2012, 11:11:50 PM »

Now you accused me of lies.    What lie?

Quote me, please.     

Goodness, gracious.   Watch the video!   (called "meraglim"  - Ron posted some of it. It's readily available in full).    Yes, many were supposedly "against the expulsion" including the Yesha council people and the effie eitam's of the world who supposedly were the leaders of the resistance effort... But in reality, these people saw it as their mission to pretend they were opposed while really doing everything in their power to make the expulsion happen and happen smoothly.   WATCH THE VIDEO, IT'S ALL ABOUT THAT, I DON'T NEED TO MAKE ANYTHING UP!

Not you. I wasn't referring to you.

I did watch the video. (And myself posted it here some time ago) Their were some people who were definitely involved. Eldad was not one of them. This was not even, EVER mentioned before. All of a sudden we are to make him involved now? He did shake hands and this was in the public unlike some others who were really involved and did participate while misleading the public. I am fully aware of that and I am and was against them especially the Pesha council. Lets get our facts straight.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2012, 11:17:32 PM »
Not you. I wasn't referring to you.

I did watch the video. (And myself posted it here some time ago) Their were some people who were definitely involved. Eldad was not one of them. This was not even, EVER mentioned before. All of a sudden we are to make him involved now? He did shake hands and this was in the public unlike some others who were really involved and did participate while misleading the public. I am fully aware of that and I am and was against them especially the Pesha council. Lets get our facts straight.

I find the handshaking (in public or otherwise) to be shocking.     When it's done in public like this, it signals to the rank and file "We have already surrendered to the enemy and we are not willing to put up a real fight"

But I don't know.  Maybe I'm being too critical of Eldad.   And maybe he didn't realize at the time what was being done by these others.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2012, 11:23:02 PM »
Eldad, Marzel, Ben Ari, Guzofsky, Haivri, Gvir--they're all a bunch of disgusting phonies. By demoralizing the right-wing opposition like this the six of these are more of a threat than a hundred Shimon Parasites.