Author Topic: I'd like to thank the members of the forum  (Read 2052 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
I'd like to thank the members of the forum
« on: July 09, 2007, 09:54:01 PM »
I really am proud and want to commend everyone for greeting and posting such warm welcomes to all the new visitors. Wow... we have absolute unity and no one had to say a word. That says a lot about you guys.

I am just very proud of everyone. What a great forum with wonderful members! I just am speechless... and deeply impressed.

If we keep this attitude up, we WILL become a mass movement!

jeffguy
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: I'd like to thank the members of the forum
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 11:36:50 PM »
You are great Jeffguy !
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Onmitsu

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 09:28:25 AM »
Jeffguy rules!  :D

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 12:42:39 PM »
You're the Man !

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 01:11:56 PM »
I'd like to "thank the members of the forum" correction: JEFF GUY!! ;D ;D ;D

We're proud of you for being such a fantastic and loyal administrator, loved by all.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 01:13:48 PM by Sarah »

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 01:14:13 PM »
It's old topic ...  :-\
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 06:41:16 PM »

Onmitsu brought it up again, goes to show Jeffguys righteousness will prevail and never die out! :)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 08:14:57 PM »
Aaww... *blush*

The greats in the Torah were righteous... I have a lot more work to do! Thank you, Sarah, for your kind words. :)

Thank you Dexter and Danstx19. Wow... this thread cheered me up so much today! I feel the same about all of you!

WELCOME Onmitsu!! I am so glad to see you here!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 08:18:21 PM »
Are you Japanese Onmitsu?  If you are I believe you are the first Japanese person on the site.  Either way you're welcome of course.  Great to see you here!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

ftf

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 08:21:46 PM »
jeffguy is an amazing person.

Onmitsu, if you're a friend of jeff's you must be great too, good to have you here.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2007, 08:24:52 PM »

Onmitsu brought it up again, goes to show Jeffguys righteousness will prevail and never die out! :)
Right  ;)

- Friedrich Nietzsche