Author Topic: What would Israel do for re-supply of of ammunition (bombs) if the U.S. refused  (Read 509 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Israel can't manufacture everything themselves.  It's just a little country smaller than New Jersey.    And they can't get everything they need from the black market, exactly when they need it.  This is why the United States has Israel chained to the floor.  And Obama knows it, and Netenyahu knows it.   I wish this wasn't the case, believe me.  I wish Israel could tell Obama  to shove it.

Israel depleted a large amount of their guided laser bomb stock piles for their Pillar of defense operation, and needed re-supply.  And Obama recently allowed the sale of 5000 guided laser bombs for Israel- to replenish their arsenal.

I'm a practical person, where are they going to get these large quantities of weapons from?  I know Israel is a large special weapons manufacturer for many countries around the world.   They sell drones, advanced radar systems, and many other advanced special weapons items. But Israel  needs huge quantities of re-supply. And at this time they don't have the manufacturing base to provide this.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
If the leaders weren't traitors they would build up a manufacturing base.  That could employ many people too.  But they prefer to be dependent on America.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What KWRBT said.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
They should develop more and more tactical nukes.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
Israel has a lot of catching up to do, but it _CAN_ manufacture everything itself and acquire anything it cannot from other places besides the US.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I believe that if Israel really wanted to develop weapons independently they could. But the US has hamstrung the effort to do so by creating unfair deals with the weapon industry in America. Having worked in defense in the 80s I know that several companies both I am my ex-wife worked at worked with Israel on weapons systems. These deals create a dependence on America which is unhealthy...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
We can't fight a total war for a long period of time under a siege. But we can manufacture enough ammunition to sustain a continuing conflict. The situation right now is that there is no serious army on our borders that can stand against us in open warfare.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
HaShem will protect Israel.

Need proof?
Look at Japan.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates