Author Topic: Jews-on-gentiles?  (Read 20835 times)

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
Jews-on-gentiles?
« on: July 09, 2007, 10:07:46 PM »
I was recently informed that gentile women go crazy for Jewish men. :o

It seems many non-Jews are now signing up for jdate, the online Jewish singles' site. Predictably, the gentile women want stable, reliable men with good jobs, possibly ones who, despite what their presense on jdate suggests, actually prefer non-Jewish women (one woman puts in her profile that she wishes to be someone's "shiksa"), and the gentile men want well-put-together, assertive women. Mensches and JAPs, in other, more dated, words.

All I can say is, how creepy. It makes sense that, like any group, Jews would attract their share of ethnic fetishists or people who swallow whole every positive stereotype they hear them. But jdate is supposed to connect actual people, of an actual religious heritage, not provide women statistically more likely to wear nice clothes or men statistically more likely to be professionals.

Jdate should be for those either already Jewish or interested in converting

reveals to what extent stereotypes of pushy Jewish women and push-over (but wealthy) Jewish men still exist in the public consciousness.

http://whatwouldphoebedo.blogspot.com/2004/12/outdated-jdate.html

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Jews-on-gentiles?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 10:11:39 PM »
They also have Blck women on Jdate
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 10:20:39 PM »
I've heard of this phenomenon as well.  I always believed that if the Jews are ever going to be destroyed it will be through love of them and not anything else.  The fact that JDate is contributing to this is sick.  Aren't Jewish men and women in America bombarded with gentiles in every day life.  Now they need to have them on JDate as well?  Let's face it, in American life, we can't get a break.  Everything we see around us is one more temptation to go after a gentile seductress.  I think JDate should require every registrant to be Jewish.  You know, come to think of it, I saw a gentile on JDate that I even thought about contacting!  She struck me as particularly un-Jewish looking and I was interested in her and I read her profile and it said something like "I like Jews, I have a couple of Jewish roomates, I think they're cool!"  It's fraudulent to have them on there, I thought she was Jewish but it turned out that she just wanted to be somebody's shiksa!   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 09:43:07 AM »
Whether this is true or this is not, it is not something to celebrate or be proud of. Whether these women are selfish gold-diggers or wonderful decent people makes no difference, The Torah is quite clear that this is forbidden. It says it in the Tanakh, in Nehemiah, Ezra, Deuteronomy. It's all over the place.

By the way, it would be more polite not to use the term shiksa. It is an insult in Yiddish. I know that non-yiddish speakers use it to mean a beautiful gentile woman. For example, no one will be calling Oprah Winfrey or Whoopi Goldberg a shiksa anytime soon. However the actual word is an insult and shouldn't be used unless the woman in question deserves it.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 12:53:39 PM »
Whether this is true or this is not, it is not something to celebrate or be proud of. Whether these women are selfish gold-diggers or wonderful decent people makes no difference, The Torah is quite clear that this is forbidden. It says it in the Tanakh, in Nehemiah, Ezra, Deuteronomy. It's all over the place.

By the way, it would be more polite not to use the term shiksa. It is an insult in Yiddish. I know that non-yiddish speakers use it to mean a beautiful gentile woman. For example, no one will be calling Oprah Winfrey or Whoopi Goldberg a shiksa anytime soon. However the actual word is an insult and shouldn't be used unless the woman in question deserves it.

Is it okay to use the expression JAP (Jewish-American Princess)?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007, 01:37:22 PM »
WHY NOT
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2007, 01:44:30 PM »
I don't see why not. It's not much of an insult. I've met people who consider it a compliment.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2007, 01:46:03 PM »
I don't see why not. It's not much of an insult. I've met people who consider it a compliment.

They're most likely sick in the head.  It's definitely an insult.  The way that the women who consider themselves "Jewish American Princesses" behave is insulting as well.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 01:47:38 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2007, 01:56:02 PM »
True, but some of those people don't mind it.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2007, 08:16:23 PM »
Jdate is not a strictly orthodox site so I see no reason why converts can't be from the other branches of Judaism.
I know several gentile women who have met and married Jewish men from Jdate and converted because of it.
Jdate is not a religious dating site so I don't have a problem with it. If you are looking for a religious Jew don't go on Jdate because they are few and far between on there.

Offline El Cabong!

• Pro JTFer
  • CUBA SI, CASTRO NO!
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2007, 09:26:39 PM »
If we don't destroy ourselves and the world, we will in about 1000 tears be a world of muts and mongrels. The mixing of the races and religions will be the downfall of man and we will be no more guided by our heritage than by our desire to be different and "evolved".
All I Need To Know About muslims I Learned On 9/11

www.thereligionofpeace.com/ »www.mousebyte.net/ »www.brusselsjournal.com/

Kahane Was Right: Zionism Is The Only Way***G-d Bless The USA & ISRAEL

newman

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2007, 09:33:21 PM »
If we don't destroy ourselves and the world, we will in about 1000 tears be a world of muts and mongrels. The mixing of the races and religions will be the downfall of man and we will be no more guided by our heritage than by our desire to be different and "evolved".

Ice cream is wonderful, so is vindaloo curry. Mix them together and the resultant concoction will make you retch.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2007, 11:28:01 PM »
JDate should not be for people INTERESTED in converting. It should only be for people whose mother is Jewish or who already converted according to Halacha.

JDate is a garbage site that allows married women and fags to post as well.

You hit the nail with the hammer, yacov!  And yes, sometimes i go on jdate for kicks...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2007, 05:51:58 AM »
Gentile women going with Jewish men is very common but Jewish women rarely if ever go for gentile men - unless the gentile male in question is black!

newman

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2007, 06:01:44 AM »
Gentile women going with Jewish men is very common but Jewish women rarely if ever go for gentile men - unless the gentile male in question is black!

There's a great section on Jewish dating on aish.com.

They asked Jewish women why they won't date Jewish men and they answer "they're not macho,not sexy, too cheap blah blah blah"

They asked gentile women why they DO date Jewish men and they answered " better providers, more cultured, more mature, more responsible etc"

I guess the grass is greener on the other side.

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2007, 07:03:54 AM »

I guess the grass is greener on the other side.

That is so true.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2007, 07:06:44 AM »
It's Black on white all over the world

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2007, 07:15:50 AM »
There's also the shiksa-peal thing. It gives me a giant dose of the you-know -whats. I adore Jewish women but I'm a noachide. There's nothing in the sheva mitzvot that says I can't marry a Jewess, but I'd be putting a stumbling block before the blind (making HER break a mitzva) if I did. So I can't. :'(

Then there are these silly Jews who have all the lovely Jewish women to choose from and they want stupid shiksas..........who won't bear them Jewish children. It makes me annoyed.

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2007, 07:23:56 AM »
You can keep your gentile women.  I'm not interested in them.   ;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2007, 07:25:28 AM »
Look Heidi Klum the attractive German model married a Black man why? why?

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2007, 07:27:43 AM »
You can keep your gentile women.  I'm not interested in them.   ;)

I don't blame you. I'm not that keen on them either.....but I have no choice :'( I wonder if a rabbi might let me marry a Jewish widow? I'm the same religion....I just have less mitzvot.....probably not.)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2007, 07:30:19 AM »
Your Irish Newman aren'nt you? the Irish are the lost tribe :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2007, 07:30:53 AM »
Look Heidi Klum the attractive German model married a Black man why? why?

Sometimes a spoiled white girl will take up with a schvartza to punnish her parents for not buying her the pony she wanted when she was 10.

newman

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2007, 07:33:43 AM »
Distant Irish, English, Norwegian ( don't tell anybody...they havn't forgotten bloody Oslo) and 1/16 chinese.....I'm the result of an orgy ;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2007, 07:34:46 AM »
Distant Irish, English, Norwegian ( don't tell anybody...they havn't forgotten bloody Oslo) and 1/16 chinese.....I'm the result of an orgy ;)
A world wide orgy :laugh: ::)

Shot at 2010-01-03