Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 372 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: December 28, 2012, 09:09:28 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 10:24:35 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Osama Administration: Illegal aliens are now allowed to commit more crimes
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 08:50:31 AM »
Obama himself is an illegal alien so it's no surprise.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
Re: Osama Administration: Illegal aliens are now allowed to commit more crimes
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 01:48:03 AM »
It appears with this directive that President Obama has capitulated to demands of far left municipalities like Cook County and Santa Clara County. These localities screamed about perceived abuses and now it takes three misdemeanors before someone is considered dangerous. Meanwhile, it’s not at all clear that the counties will change their own policies of total non-compliance with ICE detainers back now that President Obama has done his impression of Neville Chamberlain.

I found this part of the article interesting.  It suggests that Obama is an appeaser comparable to Neville Chamberlain, instead of an aggressor.
 :::D