Author Topic: Mike Huckabee  (Read 612 times)

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
Mike Huckabee
« on: December 30, 2012, 04:03:55 AM »
I think Chaim's entitled to support whichever candidate he wants, and I respect his decision to support Mike Huckabee on a religious basis, but I was thinking about Mike Huckabee and I thought of another reason to support him.

If we have a very pro-Israel candidate for president like Huckabee, it will draw out for all of the GOP politicians & commentators to see that most Hispanics don't just have an issue with the national sovereignty of the United States, and it would help our dense Republican establishment see from an outsider's perspective that it isn't something we're doing to Hispanics to disatisfy them, but it's part of a larger rejection of national sovereignty in general.

What do you think?  Am I right or wrong?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Mike Huckabee
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 04:44:35 AM »
I would very much like to see Mike Huckabee run but if I'm allowed to be picky he's still a little bit too liberal for me, especially on the illegal aliens issue. However he is vastly more conservative than most Republicans these days.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 05:50:42 AM »
I think Chaim's entitled to support whichever candidate he wants, and I respect his decision to support Mike Huckabee on a religious basis, but I was thinking about Mike Huckabee and I thought of another reason to support him.

If we have a very pro-Israel candidate for president like Huckabee, it will draw out for all of the GOP politicians & commentators to see that most Hispanics don't just have an issue with the national sovereignty of the United States, and it would help our dense Republican establishment see from an outsider's perspective that it isn't something we're doing to Hispanics to disatisfy them, but it's part of a larger rejection of national sovereignty in general.

What do you think?  Am I right or wrong?
I would like to see some new faces represent the GOP in the next presidential cycle... Huckabee seems like a good enough person however in the end his running again would be  just more of the same which is something I think Conservative voters are tired off... People like Huckabee might have the best of intentions but in the long run fall into the same rut when it comes to correcting the illegal immigration problem...  They refuse to understand that illegals detest the United States and everything it represents except for the Yankee dollar... In as much as I personally would love to see anyone here in America illegally deported like yesterday it's never going to happen... The bait that brings them here has to be removed from the picture...People coming here illegally from our southern borders are not coming here because the want to be part of the American picture...  At best the will do a days work for a days pay however a good deal come to sponge off the system...  More and more I have come to the conclusion that the blame for this situation resides here in the United States and not with the illegals themselves... Our system allows illegals to come here and soak the system for what its worth... In many places the law protects illegals more than it protects the American Citizen...  Welfare, free medical care, paying little or no taxes and in some cases getting more back then they pay in if they do all makes a very attractive picture...  The Liberals have the American people convinced that illegals are cheap labor that do the jobs no Americans want... In the long run however they are not cheap because they are draining the country of resources the American taxpayer is on the hook for...  We need politicians that are willing to show the American people that having illegals here coming and going at will is not the cheap proposition they were made to think it is.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 06:06:26 AM »
One of the fundamental problems is that so many people think that if you give someone legal papers it makes them an American. Being an American has a lot more to it than whether you have a green card or not.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 04:54:54 PM »
Mike Huckabee is becoming more popular for his common sense, likeability, and good ideas...I would vote for him.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2012, 04:59:28 PM »
Mike Huckabee is becoming more popular for his common sense, likeability, and good ideas...I would vote for him.

I would vote for him if there wasn't a better alternative.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 12:57:19 PM »
I don't think Huck will ever run.  He likes doing his Fox show from NYC and doesn't want to subject his family to a brutal campaign.  I like him, but he's way too liberal on immigration, which will be a big issue in 2016.  What we need is a pro Israel, pro white, pro small business, and anti immigration candidate.  Who knows who that might be....

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 01:07:23 PM »
I understand Huck is left compared to us... however... I believe he is better than other GOP candidates when it comes to illegal immigration.....

But honestly..... they are all a bunch of traitors... only Jan Brewer has a good policy... and look at what she has gone through.