Author Topic: Feiglin Urges Giving Arabs a $500,000 One-Way Ticket  (Read 1337 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Feiglin Urges Giving Arabs a $500,000 One-Way Ticket
« on: January 02, 2013, 08:57:37 AM »
Feiglin Urges Giving Arabs a $500,000 One-Way Ticket
Likud Knesset candidate hopeful Feiglin wants to pay each PA Arab $500,000 to leave Israel.
By Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu
First Publish: 1/2/2013, 1:18 PM

Likud Knesset Member candidate Moshe Feiglin, indicted for trying to prostate himself in prayer on the Temple Mount, wants to pay each Palestinian Authority Arab $500,000 to leave Israel.

He unveiled the proposal at a “Sovereignty” conference sponsored by the Women in Green and which is discussing ideas for Israeli annexation of Judea and Samaria or part of it and for removing it from military control, as Israel did with the Golan Heights and areas in Jerusalem that were under tJordanian occupation before the Six-Day War in 1967.

“The country pays 10% of its gross national product every year to maintain the ‘two-state solution’ and the Oslo Accords,” Feiglin said.

He explained the money is for the security fences and checkpoints, Iron Dome missile defense systems and guards whom he said are posted “at every café.”

Feiglin said the same money could be used to pay every PA Arab half a million dollars to leave Israel. This idea was broached several weeks ago by columnist and political scientist Dr. Martin Sherman.

A long-time thorn in the side of Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, Feiglin is not alone in the Likud party in stating strong nationalist views.

Several Likud MKs told the conference they support annexing all or part of Judea and Samaria and abolishing the Oslo Accords, whose content, as a matter of practicality, has little meaning outside of diplomatic circles, especially since Mahmoud Abbas ignored them in his recent unilateral request for UN recognition.

Reports, generally not disseminated by mainstream media, have shown that thousands of PA Arabs leave for other countries every year. Feiglin said  polls of Arabs in Judea, Samaria and Gaza “show that 80% in Gaza and 65% in Judea and Samaria want to immigrate” and that paying them to do so is the “perfect solution."

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Feiglin Urges Giving Arabs a $500,000 One-Way Ticket
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 09:31:30 AM »
I kinda like feiglin but 500K is overkill.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 09:42:04 AM »
Practically speaking, he should lower that price significantly, but the fact that a knesset member is saying this is a really big thing.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 09:58:58 AM »
Why doesn't he offer them a ticket, a camel and a plastic boy to go away?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 10:10:19 AM »
Feglin is a fake I remember him saying that Real Zionists need to vote likud and his attacks of Bayit Yehudi and Otzmah Le'Yisrael saying that they are phoney and Likud is real. He's a clown that's all he is lets take this for what it's worth he's #22 of Likud after all
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 11:23:43 AM »
He's saying the right things, but he is no Kahane nor Chaim ben Pesach.

At least it is an idea to throw into the debate...500K is a bit much though...I like ACK idea of a ticket, camel and plastic boy, as the best choice..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 03:15:14 PM »
500 grand? Seriously?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2013, 03:30:50 PM »
  I did listen in and I think he said that instead of Oslo and all the $ we have been spending (10%) of the budget because of these things it would be better ( or = to, just from the economic point of view) to offer them this amount and solve this problem.

I would definitely be against giving them this much. Many would settle for no payment at all, but to have this discussion and being consciously mentioned and thought about is good. The more the better no matter who proposes or discusses this.

A greater solution would be just to bring this up and tell the Americans to just cut the aid to Israel and transfer the aid to Arabs for this project (which is extremely small in comparison) and would cost a fraction on what is spent in this and all these wars etc.

(also to cut off the aid for them to begin with which is and would be a much much better and quicker incentive).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2013, 04:08:05 PM »
The best idea is to give $500,000 to each Jew in the exile on condition he/she must live in the land of Israel forever.
What Jewish person wouldn't take up this great offer?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2013, 04:35:05 PM »
The best idea is to give $500,000 to each Jew in the exile on condition he/she must live in the land of Israel forever.

that's a good thing also...Use that money towards building a new business in Israel.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2013, 04:46:54 PM »

Thats a great idea.... but we can still give free camels to Muslims who want to leave.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2013, 09:08:13 PM »
I'm all for that.  And I think the Arabs would jump on that deal.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2013, 09:44:52 PM »
Makes me want to pretend I'm Muslim just so I can take the dough.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2013, 11:16:10 PM »
Feglin is a fake

A fake?   He's been saying to pay the arabs to leave all along as his party platform since he got into politics.  One thing he is not doing is faking.  I think he is stating such an outrageous price only because that's what he calculated based on Oslo Expenses.  He's trying to show the absurdity of what they are paying to keep Oslo Suicide on life support and how there is so much money from that that the could use in other ways.

I see almost NO ONE else in Israeli politics with the balls to even float this idea let alone talk about it openly in public.   The first step toward throwing out the arab terrorist enemy is entering the subject into the national discourse.  Since Rabbi Kahane was banned it has been taboo.   It still is but that taboo can be broken as they all can.    This is the beginning.      Saying "I love Arabs, I'm the only one that understands Arabs, We're the only ones that speak Arabic" and fighting to have individual arab knesset members removed from office due to their indiscretions, while perhaps mildly entertaining, does not contribute to that process!

I remember him saying that Real Zionists need to vote likud and his attacks of Bayit Yehudi and Otzmah Le'Yisrael saying that they are phoney and Likud is real. 

Phony and real? Those terms don't mean anything.   I have seen him explain in numerous places why "Bayit Yehudi" or Mafdal manifestation #325a is not a leadership platform and will not solve our problems.    On this he couldn't possibly be more correct, even if you disagree with his likud strategy!

He's a clown that's all he is lets take this for what it's worth

A clown?  That's just name-calling.   What behavior of his is clown-like?

he's #22 of Likud after all

Which means what?

First of all, he's #15 in Likud according to the voting in the primaries (he is only moved down below that number because the importation of Yisrael Beitenu ministers places them in automatic spots within the likud list).   The fact that Likud party voters elected him as #15 when he wasn't even a minister before, ahead of likud stalwarts like Yuval Steinitz and Limor Livnat is pretty significant.   That is not easy to accomplish.   
 It's been a slow process but saying he's a clown because he's #22 on the Likud list is pretty cheap considering that maybe 5 years ago you could have called him a clown for being nowhere near that spot, or before that not even being on the list.     If #22 on Likud list is a "clown," then what does that make #1 on "otzma leyisrael" ?  A Clown's butler?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2013, 11:54:05 PM »

First of all, he's #15 in Likud according to the voting in the primaries (he is only moved down below that number because the importation of Yisrael Beitenu ministers places them in automatic spots within the likud list).   The fact that Likud party voters elected him as #15 when he wasn't even a minister before, ahead of likud stalwarts like Yuval Steinitz and Limor Livnat is pretty significant.   That is not easy to accomplish.   

Bibi screwed him again! Yett he is campaigning for the Likud saying that people should vote for them. Perhaps bibi took Yisrael Beitenu in order to bump off Feiglin and those like him. Besides that their is no reason why Bibi and the Likud need YB to merge the way they did.
  Feiglin yett again for screwed over yett he is campaigning for that party? If he had b0lls he would urge people to vote for him in the primaries and then to vote otherwise and NOT for Likud.
 Or otherwise just leave the Likud and not give them any power or legitimacy (as should other National MKs in that party).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2013, 12:50:14 AM »
Save your money. Try damaging their femurs. And if that doesn't work, deny them salad for 40 days

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2013, 08:52:14 AM »
Makes me want to pretend I'm Muslim just so I can take the dough.

Me, too.  :laugh:
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision