Author Topic: Have anyone ever heard of this NAZI BEAST Charles Crane, YSV?  (Read 924 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Have anyone ever heard of this NAZI BEAST Charles Crane, YSV?
« on: January 02, 2013, 03:46:57 PM »
I accidentially found out about him while reading some business magazine recently.
 >:(
http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_context=5&x_outlet=196&x_article=1882

Unfortunately, copying/pasting is disabled there, go to the link.

Here is some additional info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Richard_Crane#The_1930s

He basically supported every Nazi existed at that time: Czarist Russia, Nazi Germany, and ofcourse, the Arab Muslim Nazis. To me, he was a Jew-hater of the worst type imaginable. Even worse that David Duke because Duke is neither influential (Crane was a U.S. diplomat to China among other things) nor that respectable.

May he rot in hell for eternity!

Amen!
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Have anyone ever heard of this NAZI BEAST Charles Crane, YSV?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 05:06:21 PM »
Yemach Shemo Vezichro to this piece of scum... He will burn forever with his hero shitler...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 09:01:22 PM »
Yimach shemo to that scum.  I hope he burns in hot oil forever!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 09:07:54 PM »
No different from Charles Hagel.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 01:34:10 AM »
YSV to that creep. And yes, he was far worse than Duke.

That idiot David Duke is actually a blessing because he discredits "antizionism" in the eyes of the public because of his associations with the KKK, nazism, and white nationalism, which are extremely unpopular in the west. The first thing most people with half a brain think after hearing one of Duke's rants is that he is just prejudiced and motivated by Jew hatred. We should be grateful that Duke does not shut up and allow leftists like Norman Finkelstein, Noam Chomsky, neuterd karta et al, who have far more credibility in the west, to do a much better job of defaming israel and zionism. Don't get me wrong, he's still gonna burn in hell, but he is unwittingly being used by God to make defamation of zionism seem less credible. All of the positive ratings on his videos are from his little cult of fanatics, similar to Ron Paul's. Even then, if you look on his videos such as "Will the White Race Survive" the ratings are much lower than on the videos defaming zionism and jews.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 01:45:06 AM by DeathToIslam1776 »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 01:38:46 AM »
Charles Richard Crane (1858–1939) was a wealthy American businessman, heir to a large industrial fortune and connoisseur of Arab culture, a noted Arabist.

I think I know what part of "Arab culture" he enjoyed most of. Sick guy.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2013, 08:50:53 AM »
Never heard of him actually.

But after reading about him. I hope he burns in hell forever.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2013, 12:03:29 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                               :fist:

A disgusting piece of anti-Semitic garbage if there ever was one and that is a compliment to him and an insult to 
 garbage!