Author Topic: <removed useless post>  (Read 425 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
<removed useless post>
« on: January 03, 2013, 09:39:42 PM »
<removed useless post>
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 04:25:56 PM by 112 »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Al Gorehammed helps Al Jazeera get more time on T.V.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 03:56:02 AM »
They overpaid by allot, I don't think that channel is worth a fraction of what they paid.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 06:32:07 AM »
They overpaid by allot, I don't think that channel is worth a fraction of what they paid.
Yes, as I was watching the story last night the same thought went through my mind however they now have a foothold in the market and a viewer base established that may have taken some time to build up... What really got to me is the fact that the evil animal Gore again fattens his pockets due to evil radical causes... One of the major cable companies I believe Time Warner has already stated it will not carry the broadcasts.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 09:02:47 AM »
Yes, as I was watching the story last night the same thought went through my mind however they now have a foothold in the market and a viewer base established that may have taken some time to build up... What really got to me is the fact that the evil animal Gore again fattens his pockets due to evil radical causes... One of the major cable companies I believe Time Warner has already stated it will not carry the broadcasts.
It's true AlJazeera is not profit motivated and it has unlimited funding by its owner, Qatar. To them the 500 million of petrodollars is just a drop in the barrel. It sucks that Al Gore gets even more wealth through yet another shady scam.