Author Topic: Rich Boy Slitherstein out does himself what filth even anti semites feed up with  (Read 337 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
him must read          http://www.israellycool.com/2013/01/04/silversteins-septimana-horribila/comment-page-1/#comment-210535   

Silverstein’s Septimana Horribila
Aussie Dave | Jan 04, 2013 | 2 comments

It’s been a horrible week for anti-Israel blogger Richard Silverstein.

His pimping of a hit piece on Iranian-Israeli Middle East analyst Meir Javedanfar to a number of anti-Israel personalities and sites backfired, with even Justin Raimondo of antiwar.com deeming it beyond the pale.

Tikun Olam @richards1052
    3 Jan 13

@JustinRaimondo tacit admission he killed my Antiwar article after it was published. @iRashido

Justin Raimondo @JustinRaimondo

@richards1052 @iRashido Nothing "tacit" about it. I killed your "article." Javedanfar opposes war with Iran, and your ranting is nutso.
    3 Jan 13

Retweet
        Favorite

Tikun Olam @richards1052
    2 Jan 13

@iRashido @JustinRaimondo He's editorial dir & wudn't reply when I asked what role if any he played in this.

Justin Raimondo @JustinRaimondo

@richards1052 @iRashido Your tirade was a personal attack disguised as an "article" and not up to our standards. Pointless vitriol.
    2 Jan 13

Retweet
        Favorite

This prompted Silverstein to have a Twitter meltdown, which you can see here.   https://twitter.com/richards1052

Soon after, he tweeted an untruth regarding a poll from the leftist Ha’aretz, prompting the latter to issue a rather blunt smack-down.

Tikun Olam @richards1052
    3 Jan 13

Haaretz poll results "disappear" Palestinian political parties. bit.ly/Vx6zby

Haaretz @haaretz

@richards1052 BS . they are all there.. balad / ra'am-ta'al / hadash
    3 Jan 13

Retweet
        Favorite

Meanwhile, Silverstein had to retract his libel of me 3 weeks ago http://www.israellycool.com/2012/12/12/rebutting-richard-silversteins-libellous-lies-again/                                               , which until a few days ago he refused to take down, despite being informed of the truth soon after he published the offending post. While his “retraction” consisted of an admission I was never in contact with the person who defaced his site, he could not leave it at that. He proceeded to claim I celebrated the “hack” and then published the name of the company he believes is my employer, in a blatant attempt to cause trouble for me at work. While I did find it amusing that his site looked pro-Israel for a while, as well as the fact he was not hacked at all but rather made a dumb mistake to allow anyone to freely enter his site’s admin area,  I never condoned any hacking of his site.

To make matters worse, he did this with full knowledge that I am dealing with my wife’s battle with cancer. The very post that forced his “retraction” specifically makes mention of this, and I tweeted as much to him.

This does not surprise me, given my experience with Silverstein’s dishonesty and seeming hatred for those ideologically opposed to him. It also doesn’t surprise me, given he threatened me with blackmail.

Remember this?

Tikun Olam indeed.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03