Author Topic: The NWO Continues Its Assault On Our Existence  (Read 623 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The NWO Continues Its Assault On Our Existence
« on: January 04, 2013, 01:20:55 PM »
Eight Stellar Nurses Fired From IN Hospital For Refusing Flu Shots

http://news.yahoo.com/nurses-fired-refusing-flu-shot-224637902--abc-news-health.html

And most Americans think this is peachy.

JSNTN

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
Re: The NWO Continues Its Assault On Our Existence
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 02:31:14 PM »
The flu shot should be avoided at all costs...  It is not a vaccine or immunization, but a deliberate infection.  IG Farben lives again, manifest in the Medical Industrial Complex.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 05:15:47 PM »
interesting

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 04:43:03 AM »
I feel incredibly stupid for the fact that in the past I have gotten a couple of flu shots. That was several years ago though.

I can only hope and pray that they won't have horrible consequences down the road.

In December of 1999 I caught a particularly bad strain of flu that was so bad that I actually got a mild pneumonia from it. Since then when I get sick it tends to go down into my chest. So I had a legitimate fear of catching the flu again and wanted to protect myself from it. Being a scientifically-minded person, i looked for a scientific answer, and as far as I could tell that was the flu shot.

I hadn't gotten one in several years, but I first started to get suspicious they were something really bad when I saw Obama on tv pushing for EVERYONE to get the H1N1 shot. If he thought it was important for everyone to get it, then I knew I couldn't trust it. I told myself that I wouldn't even consider another flu shot until that particular strain was no longer included. I also saw a news story that said Governor Perry was trying to force school girls to take the HPV shot. Both of these stories caused me to rethink the whole vaccine idea.

Then I saw a video where Bill Gates is talking about global warming, and he brings out an equation with CO2 on one side and People, the services people use, etc. on the other side. He said that in order to get CO2 produced by humans close to zero, that one of the numbers on the right side of the equation would have to get close to zero.

This is when it started to get really scary! Was he saying what it sounded like he was saying? Yes!

So then he goes on and says "Let's talk about the first number, people". Then he talked about using "Vaccines and health care" to get that number closer to zero.

This was a bit shocking for me, because as far as I'd ever known, both vaccines and health care were meant to prolong life, to make people healthier. Why in the HELL would he be talking about using vaccines to get the "people" number closer to zero?

It didn't make a lot of sense, but there it was.

I've also heard so many stories of people saying that they had one child vaccinated who went on to have all kinds of social problems, and didn't vaccinate their other children, and the rest of them were all healthy and neurotypical. So I do think there's a link to problems there in spite of the fact that, for years, I denied this because as far as I could tell all the studies said there was no link. But I don't trust that anymore.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 04:54:30 AM »
I am skeptical of the vaccines-autism link still, but I am quite positive that they are a big part of the autoimmune pandemic. An idle immune system that has nothing to do all day long and has never actually had to fight back against a real foe will get itself into trouble.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 04:55:42 AM »
I am skeptical of the vaccines-autism link still, but I am quite positive that they are a big part of the autoimmune pandemic. An idle immune system that has nothing to do all day long and has never actually had to fight back against a real foe will get itself into trouble.

I'm skeptical about it too but I wouldn't want to take a chance on it just in case there is a link.

I think your case for autoimmune diseases is stronger too.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 10:26:46 AM »
The flu shot should be avoided at all costs...  It is not a vaccine or immunization, but a deliberate infection.  IG Farben lives again, manifest in the Medical Industrial Complex.

Umm, yes! That IS how a vaccine is suppose to work. You get infected with a weak version of the actual disease, and while the immune system fights it off, it makes memory cells, specialized cell used to target that specific infection. This way, when you get a live version of this disease, the immune system can mobilize much faster and destroy the infection before any symptoms even arise.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 08:48:33 PM »
Umm, yes! That IS how a vaccine is suppose to work. You get infected with a weak version of the actual disease, and while the immune system fights it off, it makes memory cells, specialized cell used to target that specific infection. This way, when you get a live version of this disease, the immune system can mobilize much faster and destroy the infection before any symptoms even arise.

Flu shots are supposed to be made from a killed virus though that's supposed to cause the production of antibodies. I think that vaccines used to be a good thing, decades ago, like when they were being used to wipe out polio and smallpox, but somewhere along the line something sinister happened.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 09:09:14 PM »
The problem is that that's not how the immune system is supposed to work. The immune system is designed to fight off real invaders and threats to the body all the time--mumps, measles, smallpox, tuberculosis, etc. A procedure that shortcuts this process by showing the immune system a dead, harmless form of the disease it was supposed to fight the old-fashioned way does not allow this to take place. We have generations of people that have never had to fight off a serious pathogen in their lives, and it is these people in the developed world that overwhelmingly get terrible autoimmune disorders.