Author Topic: List of "Friendly" "rabbis" who would love your "good" greetings and thanks.  (Read 941 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
http://org2.democracyinaction.org/o/5149/p/dia/action/public/index?action_KEY=12297&start=0

Look down the list and see the names that signed them. Then make a search on Facebook and do what you have to do.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
A gallery of Jew hating 'rabbis'.... This bunch surely deserves a mighty rebuke..

We should put together a petition which asks Netanyahu to accept the Levi report and increase Jewish building in the Judea & Samaria regions.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
A gallery of Jew hating 'rabbis'.... This bunch surely deserves a mighty rebuke..

We should put together a petition which asks Netanyahu to accept the Levi report and increase Jewish building in the Judea & Samaria regions.

You can also always send them some "friendly" messages as well. If you have Facebook for example you can search their names (write locations as well because you dont want to get the wrong person) and say a few "friendly" words.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
Methinks 30% of them should have left with Ti and Do. "yimach shmam vezichram" times infinity without fingers crossed with no take-backs. And to add insult to injury they have all been gotten with the "gay gun":

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
I notice many are the names of the list are for female "rabbis". Disgusting people, disgusting list!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Methinks

Are you Cookie Monster? Why do grown people write like they don't know the difference between a subject pronoun and an object pronoun? It's annoying.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind

Are you Cookie Monster? Why do grown people write like they don't know the difference between a subject pronoun and an object pronoun? It's annoying.

i am in fact cookie monster. writing as if one does not know that difference sounds fun, and i would not hesitate to do do so. however i think you're incorrect about this http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Methinks methinks is an archaic way of saying "It seems to me," not that being incorrect about this is anything to be ashamed of. I wouldn't care if i'd been wrong about this and wasn't sure until i looked it up just now.

doreen dotan uses it.
http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=OhDBAhltCpQ
http://doreendotansarchive.blogspot.com/2005_10_01_archive.html
ctrl+f and behold

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I've used that word (methinks) myself before. It's a useful word. I thought it was funny one time I had to explain to an instructor in college that one of the plurals of staff is staves. She thought it was just staffs.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
These "rabbis" are about as legit as NK "rabbis".