Author Topic: Georgia mother shoots intruder. Saves herself and her twin boys.  (Read 602 times)

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
A man knocked on the door, scaring a mother and her two sons. When no one answered the door, the man went to his car and returned with a crowbar.

She fled to the attic with her sons, a phone and her gun. When the man found them, the woman shot him.

Imagine what would have happened if the woman didn't have a gun? The intruder could have killed them all, possibly raped her as well and burglarized the home. Fortunately she shot him, saving herself and her kids. But people like Obama and liberals would prefer if the woman and her kids had been a victims and then let the man go on parole. (I'm sure Al Shaprton will come to his defense soon)

In other words...got to hell Piers Morgan. This woman had a right to defend herself and her kids. I really hope someone would force him to read this story:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/my-wife-is-a-hero-georgia-mother-shoots-home-intruder-five-times-after-being-cornered/
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 02:36:56 AM by IsraeliHeart »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Gerogia mother shoots intruder. Saves herself and her twin boys.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 01:07:52 AM »
Is that a typo, or did you mean to say 'Gerogia'? Sorry for being a pita...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14