Author Topic: islamic ape  (Read 686 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
islamic ape
« on: January 05, 2013, 10:15:32 PM »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Re: islamic ape
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 10:23:42 PM »
May this man and his followers rot in hell soon.
One thing I don't understand is why say "all Jews will die" and yet they want Jews to convert to islam? Like that jerk Yosef Cohen or whatever his name is. Who was supposedly a Satmar and then became a radical islamist. Maybe his moslim brothers will wage war against him soon then.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 11:00:21 PM »
Maybe his moslim brothers will wage war against him soon then.

They wage war against each other and against everyone else (as G-D says about Ishmael). This is one person I wouldn't mind the mooslims take care of. Let him learn the appreciation of his new "brothers". 
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 11:33:20 PM »
May this man and his followers rot in hell soon.
One thing I don't understand is why say "all Jews will die" and yet they want Jews to convert to islam? Like that jerk Yosef Cohen or whatever his name is. Who was supposedly a Satmar and then became a radical islamist. Maybe his moslim brothers will wage war against him soon then.

Just searched that name... Wow unbelievable ..

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 12:51:09 AM »
I looked up more info too. The coward was stalking Rabbi Tovia Singer a few years ago. And I believe he now moved to some middle eastern country. He became a full blooded radical. Hideous,

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,347272,00.html

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 01:02:08 AM »
I join in cursing joseph cohen with Yemach Shemo Vezichro, may his soul be utterly destroyed in this world and the next...

I hope his mother is not alive to witness his heresy...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2013, 11:14:30 AM »
This man is utter rubbish and false. He does not mentions even the gharkad tree. Any severe punishment to this man is less than desirable. This man is in full praise for the egypt and syrian muslamic brotherhoods. Anyhow he tell it to me only when the global muslamic infighting stops, then the things will be seen further.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 01:27:08 AM »
I remember that animal from about 10 years ago and how he threatened Tovia Singer. His sons went to Hamas "Summer camp" on the Temple Mount (The Arabs play soccer there and have no respect even though they claim it's holy to them.). I saw him on Israeli TV say the bracha "She Lo'Asani Goy" with Shem and Malchut but changed the word Goy to Yehudi. He's the ulimate traitor we pray against 3 times a day. The bracha against malshinim was originally made for apostate Jews in Mishnaic times so it's very appropriate to have him in mind when saying it. I think he used to be a Haredi Shas follower before he became evil.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 06:08:59 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 10:27:25 AM »
Binyamin- no Satmar.

And then actually he claimed to be a "settler" living in Gazza. Obviously a mental case since he went to pisslam.