Author Topic: Feiglin gives spot-on analysis of Likud and Bennett  (Read 1166 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Feiglin gives spot-on analysis of Likud and Bennett
« on: January 06, 2013, 12:48:52 PM »
From a recent oped (a very good one btw) on A7

"The Likud evades its own message, preferring to be "not Left." This is an effective method when there is no alternative to the Right. But it becomes problematic as soon as such an alternative appears. In my estimate, the true value of the Likud is approximately 40 mandates – even more. But for a long time, it has been traded well below its market value. This is due to the Russian vote that has migrated to Lieberman's party, the Sephardi vote that migrated to Shas and Likud's inability to establish a political/security alternative to the Left's platform. In the current elections, the Religious Zionists are also retreating into sectoral politics, thanks to Naftali Bennett. The Likud's ridiculous fight against Bennett has accelerated the under-market-value phenomenon.

The Likud's attack on Bennett's declaration in favor of a sort of insubordination established it in the eyes of the Religious Zionists as a party that could once again initiate large scale expulsions. When Bennett reneged, the Religious Zionists understood that once again, their party would be a tool in the hands of possible future evictions. But the Likud's attack saved Bennett from the results of his zigzag and featured him in the right place nonetheless: His proponents heard him say that he would fulfill expulsion orders, but they don't believe him."

Added some bold for emphasis as a small point in relation to an old argument here.    But the paragraph itself is the relevant part.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Feiglin gives spot-on analysis of Likud and Bennett
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 12:49:51 PM »
And now my analysis.

This seems to me pretty accurate.   The Bennett drones treat Bennett like the Bibi drones treat Bibi (Oh, when he went in front of the world and called for a Fakestinian state, he "didn't mean it."   When he gave away Hevron, "he didn't mean it.")   When Naftali reneged on the idea of he himself refusing an order to expel Jews, "he didn't mean it"  - we even hear that from certain people on this forum, or actually they don't just say "he didn't mean it" but they say "I never saw that comment " as if it doesn't exist because you didn't pay attention or see it or chose to ignore it.

And thus the claim that Feiglin attacks Bennett is silly.  Feiglin has been against the Mafdal surrender party from the very beginning which was why he never tried to take it over or run for leadership of it.   It is not only built to submit to the wishes of the Israeli ruling party (be it labor or likud), but it is also a party of a sector - and it doesn't even protect its own sector when it has a choice between obedience to the state/establishment vs. protecting its constituents.  How anyone can still vote for that sector party is amazing, but I personally believe Bennett himself will be the final death knell for this party.     A new young charismatic and interesting leader that appeals even beyond his sector to the public at large, who will produce the same exact result they've always seen from Mafdal will end up convincing ideological religious zionists that if a fresh promising popular young leader like Bennett doesn't "solve" this party's woes and make it truly relevant, then no one ever will.    Bennett is the beginning of the long-awaited end of the Mafdal traitors.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 12:57:30 PM »
The heart of the matter: They are both disastrous frauds and pathetic self-hating Jews!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 01:08:10 PM »
The heart of the matter: They are both disastrous frauds and pathetic self-hating Jews!

Both meaning who?

I don't think even Bennett is a self-hating Jew, but I do think he is not prepared to do what needs to be done to save Israel.    I do think Bibi is a bit of a self hating Jew.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 01:36:02 PM »
Both meaning who?

I don't think even Bennett is a self-hating Jew, but I do think he is not prepared to do what needs to be done to save Israel.    I do think Bibi is a bit of a self hating Jew.
I don't agree with some positions Bibi takes however I don't feel that he is a self hating Jew... This man has to go through each day making decisions that could have grave consequences for Israel... It's easy to say that this and the other policy should be adopted however he is in a position to know what Israels ability is to deal with world opposition.... As armchair generals we can say many things but this man has to go to bed each night knowing his decision means life and death for many people.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 01:38:30 PM »
at the very least Bibi/Pipi is an unworthy leader.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2013, 01:50:15 PM »
Netanyahu, like Obama, appeared out of nowhere and were groomed virtually from birth by the NWO/CFR to bring down the USA and Israel/the West and Judaism from within in order to usher in the One World Government with a de-Judaized/reverse Judaized Jerusalem at its capital http://thebarrychamishwebsite.com/newsletters/bibi.htm

What exactly is the evidence to date against Bennett?

Chamish says he has found nothing against Bennett yet, but wants to know who exactly paid him the $150 million for his "hitec" company in 2005?!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2013, 02:00:13 PM »
at the very least Bibi/Pipi is an unworthy leader.
Possibly, but until someone who is better comes along we really should not toss out the baby with the bathwater.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2013, 02:05:34 PM »
Possibly, but until someone who is better comes along we really should not toss out the baby with the bathwater.

you should have advised against tossing out the bibi with the bathwater  :)

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2013, 04:09:30 PM »
I don't agree with some positions Bibi takes however I don't feel that he is a self hating Jew... This man has to go through each day making decisions that could have grave consequences for Israel... It's easy to say that this and the other policy should be adopted however he is in a position to know what Israels ability is to deal with world opposition.... As armchair generals we can say many things but this man has to go to bed each night knowing his decision means life and death for many people.

Perhaps its a bit of a subtlety but I think what underlies a lot of his disastrous policies is that deep down he is a bit self hating in a way that for example his father never was.  The willingness to subjugate Israeli policy to the world at large is a self-hate-based policy.  Whether subconscious or overt.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2013, 05:29:53 PM »
An ideal leader for Israel is someone who is truly right wing and does not compromise with things regarding Torah and rabbinic law.

Feiglan is not a fraud. However for the remarks he makes, he can least bring out in the forefront the ideas of hayamin hamiti
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2013, 06:04:51 PM »
Both meaning who?

Chaim's verbatim words on Nafraudi: "Bennett is an evil opportunist and a disastrous fraud." Bennett only cares about one thing: Bennett's bank account. He actually said that he would be open to throwing Jews out of their homes. If that's not self-hatred I don't know what is.

The same is true of Barack Marzel who actually had the chutzpah to open an Arab bank account.

As for Lewinsky, I think no comment is (k)needed. His face has been so far up White House crotch since the mid-90s that it's surprising that he hasn't suffocated yet.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2013, 06:07:29 PM »
An ideal leader for Israel is someone who is truly right wing and does not compromise with things regarding Torah and rabbinic law.

Feiglan is not a fraud. However for the remarks he makes, he can least bring out in the forefront the ideas of hayamin hamiti
Feiglin is the best there is right now but he is still mostly politically correct and makes many negative compromises. I would not call him ideal at all.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2013, 07:02:48 PM »
I never said feiglin was ideal. I just described what an ideal leader would be
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2013, 07:59:57 PM »
Chamish says he has found nothing against Bennett yet, but wants to know who exactly paid him the $150 million for his "hitec" company in 2005?!

Uhh, the bigger company that bought his out.  What's the mystery involved?    Chamish is away from Israel and out of touch.  I guess he can't find out who bought out bennetts company.  How ridiculous.