Author Topic: The Dersh-Bag Dershowitz Disappoints Again  (Read 951 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The Dersh-Bag Dershowitz Disappoints Again
« on: January 07, 2013, 04:25:27 PM »
From time to time I find myself erroneously believing that Alan Dershowitz is actually a good person. But then the reality brick hits me upside my head and I realize that I've been slimed by the Dersh-bag again. This guy is not a good Jew but rather a good liberal democrat who cares little or nil for the Jewish people. He has made his money acting like a spokesman for the Jews, selling them out at every opportunity he has. Dershy is really a wicked man for not standing up against the obviously anti-semitic cabinet which the obama administration is assembling. But in order to continue being a 'card-carrying' liberal democrat he has to throw Israel under the bus...

How can any Jew support a man like hagel in such a high-level position where he may be required to help Israel against Iran. We all know that hagel will turn his jewhating back on Israel when Israel is in need. I just think hagel looks like a SS stormtrooper and he really wants to act like one.

http://www.algemeiner.com/2013/01/07/dershowitz-president%E2%80%99s-nomination-of-hagel-may-encourage-iran%E2%80%99s-nuclear-ambitions/
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The Dersh-Bag Dershowitz Disappoints Again
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 05:00:12 PM »
Does He publicly support Hagel's appointment ?

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 05:04:34 PM »
ridiculous. what a disgrace  >:(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 05:08:08 PM »
Does He publicly support Hagel's appointment ?

He doesn't say he supports it, but he doesn't condemn it... He says it may bode ill for Israel but that Obama has the 'right' to appoint whomever he desires... I would have, as most, would have expected him to say that Obama should not appoint him because of problems concerning his anti-Israel stance. But he disappoints...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 07:27:26 PM »
that dersh-bag will be marshall applewhite's wife in hell. and hagel will be their pet ardvark. I pity the fools

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 11:25:37 PM »
He doesn't say he supports it, but he doesn't condemn it... He says it may bode ill for Israel but that Obama has the 'right' to appoint whomever he desires... I would have, as most, would have expected him to say that Obama should not appoint him because of problems concerning his anti-Israel stance. But he disappoints...

Actually,  I saw him quoted saying he would testify against Hagel (as if anyone is calling him as a witness).  I have had a negative opinion of Dershowitz for many years.  He is unique in genuinely supporting Israel but stupidly calls for a 2 state solution and eviction from Jewish communities is Yesha.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 11:46:36 PM »
Ok now I feel bad for jumping on the bandwagon with the pitchforks.  As much as I hate "liberal democrats," we've barked up the wrong tree this time.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2013, 12:40:57 AM »
The Dersh-Bag has a history of being a slippery worm... He walks the fine line of looking like he supports Israel to those who don't share our views, and yet when anyone looks at what he is doing and saying they realize that he is working for a 2-state solution and has real understanding of how to make such a fantasy work.

Here is a 2hour debate between the great Rabbi Meir Kahane z'tl and the Dersh-Bag (LeHavdil)...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 03:49:54 AM »
The Dersh-Bag has a history of being a slippery worm... He walks the fine line of looking like he supports Israel to those who don't share our views, and yet when anyone looks at what he is doing and saying they realize that he is working for a 2-state solution and has real understanding of how to make such a fantasy work.

Here is a 2hour debate between the great Rabbi Meir Kahane z'tl and the Dersh-Bag (LeHavdil)...

Dershowitz is a liberal of the first order... As with most liberals the ends justify the means... I would not call him a slippery worm but the see him as the opposition... He reminds me of another radical lawyer that croaked a few years back called William Kunstler... Kunstler being the far worse in my opinion...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Kunstler
There seems to be a level to Dershowitz's stupidity because he seems to have a distrust of giving the government absolute control unlike many modern liberals... He stirs the pot but just enough to get what he is after... This is what might give him the slippery worm with a conscience appearance. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2013, 04:55:44 AM »
And never forget that Dershbag ran to provide legal assistance to O J Simpson who knifed Ron Goldman to death.  Imagine what Fred Goldman thought sitting in court watching Dershbag defend his son's murderer. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2013, 06:29:01 AM »
And never forget that Dershbag ran to provide legal assistance to O J Simpson who knifed Ron Goldman to death.  Imagine what Fred Goldman thought sitting in court watching Dershbag defend his son's murderer.
As well as Nicole Brown Simpson even though she made many mistakes throughout her marriage
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03