Author Topic: Black-mob violence surge in the news  (Read 596 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
Re: Black-mob violence surge in the news
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 08:03:14 PM »
WND considers it racist not to report racial abuse solely because of the skin color of the perpetrators or victims.

That is so true. I just want the real proportions to be reported whatever they happen to be. No selectively including or withholding details such as ethnicity out of fear of being called racist.

Offline Yotin

• Junior JTFer
Re: Black-mob violence surge in the news
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 10:26:22 PM »
This is why I hesitate visiting the U.S.  I'm in Canada and have been to the U.S a few times as a kid, however whenever I contemplate a visit as an adult I sometimes feel hesitant dueto racist and unruly blacks. 

I tell myself that I must be amplifying the danger in my mind and that it isn't really that dangerous....  I kinda wish that upon entry, the U.S. border guard would give me a gun and a map letting me know which areas I should avoid. 
Isaiah 5:20

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!