Author Topic: A righteous black Gentile who backs Israel and hates Obama and Clinton  (Read 2716 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This guy is great.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
Re: A righteous black Gentile who backs Israel and hates Obama and Clinton
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 07:56:09 PM »
He is awesome!  :dance:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 08:00:47 PM »
I find some of the missionary comments disturbing.. Otherwise i guess it's cool..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 08:07:11 PM »
He's  1/1000 of 1 percent, or less.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 08:25:52 PM »
This guy is proof that righteous blacks do exist.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2013, 09:54:27 PM »
Wow... what a refreshing change from the 99.9% of other jew-hating Obama loving Blacks.

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2013, 10:21:44 PM »
Watch his other video praising Alex Jones' performance on Pierce Morgan's show....  I think Jones made a complete fool of himself and gave Morgan legitimacy.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2013, 11:26:38 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                              :fist:                                                                                                                               

Great video. This guy surely makes sense here and says  things that Allen West and Rick Santorum do.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 11:30:47 PM »
Watch his other video praising Alex Jones' performance on Pierce Morgan's show....  I think Jones made a complete fool of himself and gave Morgan legitimacy.
Too bad Alex Jones is a Nazi.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2013, 12:44:55 AM »
[Quote Removed by Shlomo]

I find this attitude upsetting. As a Jew we are supposed to be grateful for all the good that there is. When there are good intelligent blacks who speak up and speak the truth, why shouldn't we applaud them?

« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 06:48:53 PM by Shlomo »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2013, 01:54:12 AM »
The Rebbe often refered to charitable organizations that send mountains of aid to Africa as "telescopic philanthropists".  I don't think we need to celebrate every time the odd negro says something in agreement with us.  Regardless of what his opinion is, his people will be eternal recipients of government aid, so he's under no pressure either way.  The true measure of a man is how he behaves under duress.  Take away his handouts, and he'll be marching with Farakkhan yelling "kill whitey" all the same.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2013, 02:29:30 AM »
I have no problems with good righteous Black Americans who support the Jewish people.  I will defend the life of any black man who supports Israel and Jewish people over any self-hating Judenratt who has disgraced his people and heritage.

However, on another note, most blacks are the worst Jew haters I ever met.  I've never encountered as much racism in the USA from any other person than from racist blacks and Arabs.  I've had few skirmishes with the occasional backward redneck a-hole, but it would never be to the degree and insanity I encountered from blacks, who think it is impossible for them to be racist.  One time I had a black guy tell me he wished Hitler would have murdered all of my family and that he loved Hitler.   I've yet to ever have a racist white person tell me such a horrible thing. 

There is a lot of scum-sucking blacks out there..  However, for the few good ones, I will not hate their race.  I will look to any man as my brother, white , black , brown, yellow, if he is truly my brother.

Once again, I hope people will realize the worst enemy of the Jew, is not the black, but the self-hating Jew, who has done more to attack our own race than any other.  At least in the last few decades.  While a bratty little Arab girl can threaten to murder Israeli soldiers right to their face, while they just sit there and not lay a finger on her, there is Jewish people being beaten up by Jewish soldiers and thrown out of their homes.

Right now, a black and a couple self-hating Jews (Feinswine) and Michael Doomberg  are trying to introduce legislation that will in the end, force all Americans to be disarmed.  Obama Hussein wants an ammo registration program that will make buying ammo even harder than buying guns, therefore, rendering the 2nd Amendment useless.   

BTW.. I have met some Black Christian evangelicals who support Israel.  It's not very common for blacks in USA to support Israel, but there may be a few more than you think.   

In my opinion, we ought to ship off a good number of blacks back to Africa, but there seriously are some very noble and great black people in this country who I consider honorable and I respect. 

Here are a few notable black people in the USA, I respect :
Allen West
Alan Keyes
Michael Steele
Herman Cain

Herman Cain, was more zealous than any GOP candidate, perhaps , excluding Gingrich, in  defending the Israeli people and pointing out the Palestinian people are a fraudulent race of people.  Cain refers to the Palestinians, as the "so-called Palestinian people."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/10/31/another-cain-gaffe-he-questions-the-existence-of-the-palestinians.html

Here is Michael Steele at a pro-Israeli settler rally in New York City.  This man also has my respect and support:
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2010/05/24/98925/steele-israel-centralpark/?mobile=nc

P.S. The above web link is not pro-Israel link, but just shows Steele coming out in full support for the Jewish cause, to the despair of many Jew haters.

By the way, there a few very devoted black converts at the Orthodox synagogues I attended, I cannot think of them as any less of a Jew. 
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 02:40:30 AM by EveryJewA44 »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2013, 02:35:45 AM »
Yes, I too know good black converts to Judaism and they support Israel. I know that a lot of them are not that great, but we should accept converts and those who support us. No need to alienate those who seek to help, for whatever reason.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2013, 04:09:52 AM »
While there are good and bad people in every race, sometimes comments people say can alienate those who hold the same values as us.

I applaud this man. He makes sense about palestine. I love the "YOU LOST!" "Get over it!"
Yes the arab countries decided to invade Israel and took the palestinians with them so that their armies could be free to slaughter the Jews and throw them into the sea. But Israel won and all the Arab countries lost- including the "palestinians". Lost!

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2013, 11:10:51 AM »
I find this attitude upsetting. As a Jew we are supposed to be grateful for all the good that there is. When there are good intelligent blacks who speak up and speak the truth, why shouldn't we applaud them?

It's a unique characteristic of the jews to cite to one out of a billion blacks who likes them.  This guy is despised in the black community, a freak, who will never gain any traction.  It's much more important for jews to understand that the overwhelming majority of blacks hate them and will vote for every political candidate who wants to snuff out little israel.  That's reality; and I realize it ain't pretty.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2013, 04:00:50 PM »
Such examples are rare and have to be accompanied with some amount of greatness.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2013, 05:31:41 PM »

I completely disagree with that statement. Jones destroyed him and woke a lot of people up about what is really going in the minds of the people who clearly want to disarm Americans for incredibly destructive reasons.

Anyway back to the topic.

This Black guy IS great! It is as if he read a list of Chaim's main topics of interest and decided to make a video on each one. Look at this one. It will sounds quite familiar to those of us familiar with JTF:

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2013, 05:54:16 PM »
Most blacks do choose to do evil but there is nothing wrong with acknowledging those that do not.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2013, 09:08:28 AM »
Is he a black Jew?

(I'm not able to see this video at work)

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2013, 10:34:33 AM »
Think of all the helpful articles that WND posted over the years and now some people want to make them anathema to JTF because they posted a couple of articles that JTF doesn't like. So now some people want to throw their entire body of good work out the window.

So if this guy made one video you guys don't like, then why throw out everything else he does that's good and helpful?

When it comes to any type of media, whether it's mainstream or alternative, I have learned that I don't agree with anybody about everything, but I can take almost any source and take the good and leave the bad.

I've noticed on this forum that we tend toward all or nothing type of thinking.

Personally I loved the Alex Jones confrontation with Piers Morgan. He did exactly the right thing. He got his talking points out, and he let everyone know that
1. We don't lose our rights because some people are criminals
2. We are not going to be the elite's slaves without a fight
3. He demonstrated how to not play the silly little "answer these trivia questions" game that Piers was trying to play with him.
4. He got out a lot of bits of information that have not been widely reported on that now people will know about, which wouldn't have happend if he'd "played by the rules".

Does this make me an Alex Jones fan? Of course not. I can appreciate what he did there, enjoy it, like it. I can say that he did a good thing there, without necessarily agreeing with other things he's done or said. I honestly don't know very much about him. If I hear him say something anti-Semitic then of course I will be against that and oppose him on that. If he says something good then I will support him in that.

You shouldn't shut down on a source of information completely because you have a major disagreement with some of what they have to say.

I've listened to MSNBC anchors before too which I know for a fact are rotten to the core. I've gotten good information sometimes watching Alan Colmes on Hannity and Colmes back when that show was on, that I checked with other sources. I learned about the Lockerbie bomber and BP scandal from when I listened to a couple of Shmuely Boteach's radio broadcasts. We know we disagree with him on almost everything, but that didn't make his broadcast completely useless.

So if you see one video by this obviously righteous black guy that Chaim posted about that you dont' like, you shouldn't want to throw all his good work out the window. I'd like to see the black guy join JTF so we can benefit from his membership. He looks like he could contribute some really good things to the forum. Has anyone invited him?

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2013, 10:56:05 AM »
Still, someone who has never made a single youtube video backing Israel or attacking Obama but donates even only $5 a month to JTF is doing thousands of times more good than this guy or any other youtube vlogger and is thousands of times more righteous. The best videos on these topics are already being made by JTF, and the best thing we can do with our time and resources is to give JTF's message wings with funds.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 11:15:44 AM by DeathToIslam1776 »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2013, 02:20:07 PM »

I dont care for Jones conspiracy things, but I am GLAD that he royally told off that limey.
Bravo to him for having some guts.
FINALLY, someone told them OFF
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2013, 06:35:35 PM »
I just saw a bunch of his videos.  I cannot say I like him. However, he is speaking out against his own kind. Although, he does look very mixed.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2013, 06:42:45 PM »
Isn't Obama mixed?  What does that matter.

Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2013, 06:55:32 PM »
yes it does. 100% africans would never be able to figure it out for themselves.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774