Author Topic: Shas election ad targeting Russian posseurs & intermarriage with them  (Read 8250 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Shas election ad targeting Russian posseurs & intermarriage with them
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2013, 09:19:10 PM »
  I will quickly respond and that will be the end of it, I don't feel like repeating over and over and you not understanding it.

"I don't know the halacha and don't really need to."

Yes. Great, discussion should be over.

"didn't think of the cost in Jewish lives"

I never said that. The opposite, they did think that not doing anything will cause Jewish lives (which is not true). And hold in theory that if their is real lasting peace we can give away lives. Rav Kahane on the other hand does not hold of such and saying that even when costing lives (like in a war) land is to be conquered (in theory).

About the supposed $, I'm tired of hearing this over and over, you say the media doesn't matter yett you repeat their lines.

"This business of having halacha tied to Israeli government"

What are you talking about, eventually we (we the Jews) will reinstate a system run by Halacha (Jewish law). It is just a matter of time and that is part of our national goal. The whole point is Halacha.

Like I said, (I'll give better example). You would feel pissed (and would see that I'm out of line) if I talked about members of your family and how you should run your household, what should be and what shouldn't be done. It is non of my bizness. End of discussion.

Our mission is to work for the betterment of my Jewish nation, their can be 1000 people saying all sorts of inflammatory comments (and repeating all sorts of things) and it will not get anything while their could be those (and I try myself as well) that can bring a Rambam and the opposition from others that disagree with us is over. They will and can get the point. All this bombastic comments and put-downs and all other sorts of things not needed nor wanted (and they can make things much worse and make the rest of us look horrible, ignorant and look like Reshaim (evildoers) only interested in bashing and fighting).
 End of discussion.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2013, 09:31:55 PM »
I think we'll just have to agree to disagree then Tag. I am fine with that. I do request that you stop claiming that I am listening to the Israeli media, however. I'm not. I don't give a crud what they say and they can all drop dead for all I care. I don't get any information from them because I live in America and don't know Hevreet. I get my information from JTF and JTF members. Shas are shakedown artists that hate Ashkenazim and will do anything from a buck from the Israeli government. Yisrael Beitenu are secular stormtroopers that hate Sfaradim and support Russian Gentile Nazis taking over Israel. As far as I am concerned those two factions are Sunnis and Shiites. I've said all that I need to say, so have a good day.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2013, 09:36:41 PM »
1 last thing I would like to add on this- Rav Kahane ZTL HYD would never stand for some of the things being said in his name. NEVER. Even those who were anti-zionist he still respected them and did hold that they are entitled to their opinions and that he has respect for them and to their opinions, but also differs with their haskaffa (outlook) and results. Those who hold by them should hold by them. This was a man who stood for the truth and stood for peace among Am Yisrael. I can guarantee you that he wouldn't and didn't go around calling everyone who disagreed with him a "traitor" and other such things. Yes he did reserve this to some "special" people, but it was rare. His mission was for the good of Am Yisrael.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2013, 09:54:31 PM »
Chaim himself said that Naftali Bennett is an evil fraud. Do you disagree with that?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2013, 10:11:06 PM »
Chaim himself said that Naftali Bennett is an evil fraud. Do you disagree with that?

Don't remember him saying that and those exact words (I do listen to ask JTF). But if he said that then yes I do disagree. I would not call him an "evil fraud" in those exact words.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2013, 10:20:45 PM »
Don't remember him saying that and those exact words (I do listen to ask JTF). But if he said that then yes I do disagree. I would not call him an "evil fraud" in those exact words.
His exact words were that he is an evil opportunist and disastrous fraud, and he wrote that on this forum.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2013, 09:08:08 PM »
Rav Benyamin Kahane on the "Conversion Law"

(I think its Rav Benyamin Kahane and not Rav Meir Kahane, but need to double check).

First, a little background. The Law of Return gives Israeli citizenship to a Jew (racism!). Twenty years ago, they tried to define in law what is the definition of “Jew”, and they determined: “He who is born from a Jewish mother, or converted”. The only problem is, they forgot to define what ismeant by “converted”. Since then, the religious parties, and rightly so, fought to have the definition changed to “converted according to Jewish law”. After all, the loophole that exists threatens a tragedy to the Jewish People, where, especially overseas, gentiles pass reform or conservative conversions and can then marry in Israel. And so for many years, the religious parties fought for the “Who is a Jew” legislation in the Knesset, but they failed to pass it, partly because they did not deem it important enough to cause a crisis in the coalition or to bring down the government because of it. (In this most recent government, it is Kahalani and his “Third Way” party that votes against it, preventing it from passing.)

Lately, they stopped even trying to pass the law “Who is a Jew”, and started pushing for what is called the “Conversion Law”, which only applies to conversions in ISRAEL, barring reform and conservative conversions. But it does not determine that such false conversions ABROAD are invalid. And so, the major point has been missed, since it is the conversions abroad which constitute the major problem. Worse than this, by settling for the”Conversion Law”, and abandoning the struggle for “Who is a Jew”, in itself scores a victory for reform Jewry. It gives them encouragement, because it means that in a practical sense, the State of Israel recognizes their false conversions in the U.S.. Obviously, none of this is enough for the leftists or the reform and conservative self-haters. They don’t even accept this limited and wimpy “Conversion Law”, as they unleash their “heavy artillery”in the media and judiciary to freeze it!

Such a “compromise” by the religious parties legitimizes the reform and conservative movements, and tells the young Jew it’s not so bad. If they had held strong and stubborn, it could have gotten a message through to the young Jew that if the rabbis are SO against it, maybe it’s something one shouldn’t do. Now they have given it the approval, that such conversions inthe US are “kosher”.

Too bad the religious Jews are not able to understand that the struggle here is for the ENTIRE BALLGAME, and they should never give up on the “Who is a Jew?” law, which is so basic. By doing so, they lend a hand to the huge assimilation and elimination of Judaism in the US. This is the result when instead of going for all the marbles, they try to at least “save something”. It is this attitude that has been destroying Israel on every level. While the leftists go for it all, (for by blurring over what “Jew” is, they accomplish their task of assimilation), the religious are always trying to”save what is left”, and in the end this strategy always backfires…

http://rabbikahane.wordpress.com/2010/09/12/conversion-law/