Author Topic: Shas election ad targeting Russian posseurs & intermarriage with them  (Read 8252 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Shas Defends Message But Agrees to Remove Controversial Ad
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 10:25:55 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/164030
Too bad just as I was happy that somebody has the cajones to confront the smegazoid pseudo-Jews they back down :'(
This is a sad day.
The commercial may be funny but it is true quicky Mickey Mouse conversions are done for Russian [censored] in the IDF

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
Re: Shas election ad targeting Russian posseurs & intermarriage with them
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 10:40:49 AM »
Well I guess women can get [censored] too if they don't bathe well. But I don't think there's anything that a kosher conversion does about that problem for them. Maybe if they did some washing down there with soap while dunking in the miqveh it might fix that problem.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 10:55:07 AM by DeathToIslam1776 »

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Shas Defends Message But Agrees to Remove Controversial Ad
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 10:50:50 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/164030
Too bad just as I was happy that somebody has the cajones to confront the smegazoid pseudo-Jews they back down :'(
This is a sad day.
The commercial may be funny but it is true quicky Mickey Mouse conversions are done for Russian [censored] in the IDF

What? I don't see the link you provided saying they backed down. On the contrary.
  "Shas Defends Message, Extends Broadcast of Controversial Ad" is the title.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 10:54:21 AM »
Also check the other election video's. Look at Lapid blaming the economic woos only on Haredim and Settlers. Not a beep of condemnation.

4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 10:54:40 AM »
Well I guess women can get [censored] too if they don't bathe well. But I don't think there's anything that a kosher conversion does about that problem for them. Maybe if they did some scrubbing down there with soap while dunking in the miqvah it might fix that problem.

Actually before immersion in the mikvah one must bathe very well with soap & water & in the case of men get circumcised if it is a kosher conversion.
Problem is many are not Jewish at all or have phony conversions.
It would not bother me in the slightest that are not Jewish but I hate when people pretend to be something they are not.
Israel was reborn to be a refuge for Jews not a place for Slavs,Filipinos,Thailandis & Africans seeking better money & handouts.
If they want to be here fine but do not prtend to be something they are not.
Next thing you know Arab terrorists will go outside of Israel make Mickey Mouse Reform & Conservative conversions & come here under the law of return.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 10:57:07 AM »
Judge Condemns Shas Ad Mocking "Quickie Conversion"

The Shas party's new election commercial has elicited complaints. Chairman of the Central Election Committee, Judge Eliakim Rubinstein stated that the ad was insensitive to Russian-Israelis. The ad mocked the proposals to institute secular wedding ceremonies. The ad depicted a blonde bride receiving a certificate converting her to Judaism by fax at minutes before she is to be married. The commercial was meant to poke fun at the Yisrael Beiteinu party's bills to circumvent the rabbinical authorities in matters of conversion, marriages and divorce.

The Shas party was initially formed to represent religious Israelis of Sephardic and Middle Eastern background, while the Yisrael Beineinu party was initially formed to represent Israelis born in Russian and other former Soviet countries.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Shas Defends Message But Agrees to Remove Controversial Ad
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2013, 10:58:53 AM »
What? I don't see the link you provided saying they backed down. On the contrary.
  "Shas Defends Message, Extends Broadcast of Controversial Ad" is the title.
They defended it but if you read the whole article they said after today they will pull it.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2013, 10:59:19 AM »

Actually before immersion in the mikvah one must bathe very well with soap & water & in the case of men get circumcised if it is a kosher conversion.
Problem is many are not Jewish at all or have phony conversions.
It would not bother me in the slightest that are not Jewish but I hate when people pretend to be something they are not.
Israel was reborn to be a refuge for Jews not a place for Slavs,Filipinos,Thailandis & Africans seeking better money & handouts.
If they want to be here fine but do not prtend to be something they are not.
Next thing you know Arab terrorists will go outside of Israel make Mickey Mouse Reform & Conservative conversions & come here under the law of return.

Yeah I was just kidding. But most of those people invading Israel probably do have pretty poor hygiene. But I agree that is ridiculous.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2013, 11:00:47 AM »
Yeah I was just kidding. But most of those people invading Israel probably do have pretty poor hygiene. But I agree that is ridiculous.
This is true you can smell them a mile away :::D

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2013, 11:13:21 AM »
In the video, SShas says top Kdoshim like Ha'Gaon M'Vilna are Gentiles while this Arab midget (who doesn't wear kippah nor has a cm of peyot) is a real Jew, with Arab music in the background. ANY RUSSIAN GENTILE COSSACK is better than these little subhumans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Y5wCALTOhCU

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2013, 11:22:33 AM »
In the video, SShas says top Kdoshim like Ha'Gaon M'Vilna are Gentiles while this Arab midget (who doesn't wear kippah nor has a cm of peyot) is a real Jew, with Arab music in the background. ANY RUSSIAN GENTILE COSSACK is better than these little subhumans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Y5wCALTOhCU
I didn't see anything saying that against the Vilna Gaon anybody who speaks bad on the Gaon is evil even the Baal HaTanya who had a machlokes with Gaon refered to him as a gaon & tzadik & said anybody who attacks the Gaon attacks Hashem & Torah.
The music BTW,was not Arab music but Jewish Mizrachi/Sephardic music.
I doubt even ROY woukd say anything against the Gaon.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2013, 11:29:02 AM »
They were saying all Jews from Russia (such as Ha'Gaon) are Gentiles who went to Israel for money.  They chose a blond who dresses like a whore and a Russian Jew to play a security guard in the backgruond (Russians, both Jews and Getiles,  have a stereotype of giant blood thirsty gangsters or bullies who can only work as guards). It's not something new they do, their existence is based on hatred of Ashkenazim (even though an Ashkenazi couple saved the life of that filthy negro Deri) generally and Russians Jews in particular. Deri smeared the "filthy white Russians" of the Likud-Beitenu two weeks ago. And the music is Arab, the words are Arabic not Hebrew.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 11:39:34 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2013, 11:40:50 AM »
They were saying all Jews from Russia (such as Ha'Gaon) are Gentiles who went to Israel for money. It's not something new they do, their existence is based on hatred for Ashkenazis (even though an Ashkenazi couple saved the life of that filthy negro Deri) generally and Russians Jews in particular.  Deri smeared "filthy white Russians" of the Likud-Beitenu two weeks ago. And the music is Arab, the words are Arabic not Hebrew.
They were saying no such thing & it is in your mind that they attacked the Gaon.
I myself come from Jews from the former Soviet Union & am against the posseurs who are not halachically Jewish & many with no Jewish bloodline whatsover as are other Jews of Eastern Europe an heritage as well as authentic FSU born Jews.
Deri is a thief & a liar as is Eli Yishai but the ad is factual many Russian Goyim in fact those who are descendants of the pogromchiks slipped through the cracks & are only here for the benefits & many recieve quicky IDF conversions which are questionable by both Ashkenazi & Sephardi standards.
I did not hear the words of the song just the content of the ad which is more less a fact sans the fax machine.
I as a Jew agree with the content of the ad & I am sure most Jews that understand Hebrew do as well.
I do however question the sponsors of the ad as you do because Shas in general does not like Ashkenazim but it goes both ways.
Go to areas like Beitar Illit & see the tension between supposedly Chareidi Jews Ashkenazi & Sephardi this is what destroyed the Bait HaMikdash this what is preventing Moshiach from coming.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2013, 12:02:24 PM »
עלק רוסי פחחחח מה אתה משחק אותה אה?

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2013, 12:13:29 PM »
עלק רוסי פחחחח מה אתה משחק אותה אה?
אני לא משחק שום דבר
I am not playing anything & BTW,it would be more polite to post here in English being that this is an English forum this why I am also answering in English.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 12:42:06 PM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2013, 01:32:16 PM »
Ron your talking out of your [censored] again. Everything you said was and is incorrect.
 Ya Toze Gavaru Paroski. Te Razgavarivish at tviee zoppe.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2013, 01:40:06 PM »
Ron your talking out of your [censored] again. Everything you said was and is incorrect.
 Ya Toze Gavaru Paroski. Te Razgavarivish at tviee zoppe.
Tag thanks for sticking up for me & indeed he is talking out of his tuchis
He totally misunderstood what I posted & why?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2013, 01:54:57 PM »
Tag thanks for sticking up for me & indeed he is talking out of his tuchis
He totally misunderstood what I posted & why?

Everything in his post is the exact opposite of the truth.

"In the video, SShas says top Kdoshim like Ha'Gaon M'Vilna are Gentiles while this Arab midget (who doesn't wear kippah nor has a cm of peyot) is a real Jew, with Arab music in the background. ANY RUSSIAN GENTILE COSSACK is better than these little subhumans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Y5wCALTOhCU"

No mention of the Vilna Gaon in this video at all. Their has NEVER been any mention of the Gaon or other Askenasim being "gentiles" as you say. The Gaon in mentioned and quoted many times in Yulkat Yosef and the works of Rav Ovadia Yosef and other "Shas" Rabbis and people.

This guy is not an "Arab midget". He looks like a Jew and not an Arab. He is wearing a Kippa in the back (albeit small) and does have payot (sideburns) (and yes they are small but looks kosher).

You prefer Russian Cossaks over Sefardi Jews? The Cossaks that have been slaughtering your grandparents?

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2013, 01:57:36 PM »

Everything in his post is the exact opposite of the truth.

"In the video, SShas says top Kdoshim like Ha'Gaon M'Vilna are Gentiles while this Arab midget (who doesn't wear kippah nor has a cm of peyot) is a real Jew, with Arab music in the background. ANY RUSSIAN GENTILE COSSACK is better than these little subhumans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Y5wCALTOhCU"

No mention of the Vilna Gaon in this video at all. Their has NEVER been any mention of the Gaon or other Askenasim being "gentiles" as you say. The Gaon in mentioned and quoted many times in Yulkat Yosef and the works of Rav Ovadia Yosef and other "Shas" Rabbis and people.

This guy is not an "Arab midget". He looks like a Jew and not an Arab. He is wearing a Kippa in the back (albeit small) and does have payot (sideburns) (and yes they are small but looks kosher).

You prefer Russian Cossaks over Sefardi Jews? The Cossaks that have been slaughtering your grandparents?
Tag you & I are on the same page  he is totally off base here

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2013, 02:08:40 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Y5wCALTOhCU"[/i]

מש"ל

And regarding your last question: Yea I do. I prefer Hitler himself than "Jewish" Jew-hating pieces of Arab filth who  hate Russian Jews but love Arab Nazis (for whom they murdered thousands of Jews and maimed tens of thousands in the name of Judaism in Oslo and the Expulsion from Gaza)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 02:24:35 PM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2013, 02:28:22 PM »
מש"ל

And regarding your last question: Yea I do. I prefer Hitler himself than "Jewish" Jew-hating pieces of Arab filth who murdered thousands of Jews and maimed tens of thousands in the name of Judaism in Oslo and the Expulsion from Gaza

::)   You know their is a place called "Abarbanel" where you can check in.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2013, 02:32:22 PM »
::)   You know their is a place called "Abarbanel" where you can check in.

Abarbanel? even sudanese negros know it's spelled "there"

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2013, 02:35:02 PM »
Abarbanel? even sudanese negros know it's spelled "there"
He made a typo big deal but in case you don't know what he is talking about he means the Ho Ho Hacienda,the Funny Farm!!!!! :::D

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2013, 02:37:31 PM »
Abarbanel Mental Health Center

Listed Under: Israel Hospitals
Address:
15 Keren-Kayement St, Bat Yam, P.O. Box 1115, Tel Aviv, 59100
Israel
Telephone: 972-3-555-2626

Additional Information:
Number of beds : 562