Author Topic: A Topic that went badly wrong (formerly called a reminder of the forum rules)  (Read 32382 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Re: A reminder of the forum rules
« Reply #100 on: August 09, 2007, 08:00:19 PM »
I have an opinion on the "camp" issue. It may be highly offensive too some Jews on this forum, so I will hold off on my opinoin unless the Mods grant me permission to post before hand.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

ftf

« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2007, 08:01:18 PM »
I have an opinion on the "camp" issue. It may be highly offensive too some Jews on this forum, so I will hold off on my opinoin unless the Mods grant me permission to post before hand.
As it was me that suggested the camps idea, could you pm me your opinion?

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #102 on: August 09, 2007, 10:43:42 PM »
Ultimately, we all want the same thing... but we just have different methods. I don't have the stomach for the mass slaughter of a billion people. I'm sure we can find a more creative, practical and efficient method of destroying islam.
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #103 on: August 09, 2007, 11:09:40 PM »
It's because you DON'T HAVE THE STOMACH TOO WIN THE WAR THAT IS AGAINST US, IS WHY YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #104 on: August 09, 2007, 11:09:49 PM »
When will we realize. The problem is not the Muslims. The problem is the Jews.

We are the ones who have lied to them and told them that the land of Israel does not really belong to us.

We created suicide bombers when we gave them the Oslo accords.

If we didn't keep offering them the hope of destroying us, they would lose their morale and give up.

The Midrash says that the reason gentiles hate the Jews is because we've been hiding the truth from them for so long.

When the Jewish problem is resolved, I think you will see a dramatic change in the whole geopolitical situation. I think the Arab and Muslim problems would start to dissipate as a matter of course.

Everything that goes on in the world in some way results from how the Jews behave. In the era of the Temple we saw this clearly.

When the Jews did what G-d wanted, there was rain, plenty, peace and all the rest of it.

Of course the terrorists must be killed, but not because we enjoy it, but because G-d commands it. When we do that, you'll see a lot fewer terrorists automatically.

I know this is not typical JTF speak, but this I believe is the Torah view on the situation.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #105 on: August 09, 2007, 11:12:29 PM »
Then I must ask Ze'ev, how does one distinguish between the two kinds of muslims. Or maybe you don't even try, instead you kill indiscriminately because its just too naive and absurd to spend time trying to save muslim's souls. Why? Because thats the easy way out. You just couldn't be bothered to try and show them the Koran is full of lies. You tell yourself that they will never listen so whats the point? Lets just kill them all!

Do you realize what you sound like?

Look in the mirror. You might be surprised at what you see...

UH OH.

Here we go again with another one of Cyrizian's patented 'You're just as bad as the moooozies' comments.

What will Ze'ev see when he looks in the mirror, Cyrizian ?
A Nazi ?
Someone just as evil as the mooooozies ?

You just can't help yourself, can you ?

You insist on drawing a moral equivalency that doesn't exist in an objective reality.

I guess unless Ze'ev makes an effort to save a moooozies soul he's an indiscriminant killer.

"Ultimately, we all want the same thing... but we just have different methods. I don't have the stomach for the mass slaughter of a billion people. I'm sure we can find a more creative, practical and efficient method of destroying islam."

Can anyone in his right mind imagine fighting a war and winning with Cyrizian in charge ??

=================================================
General Cyrizian: "Private Jabotinsky, you're being brought up on charges of indiscriminantly killing Muslims !"

Private Jabotinsky: "But General, we have intelligence proving they were planning a major attack and they were armed to the teeth. "

General Cyrizian: "That might be true, but did you try to save their souls before you killed them ?"

Private Jabotinsky: "No sir, I didn't. There wasn't time and there's simply no sure or safe way to do that, sir. "

General Cyrizian: "That's immaterial, Private. You failed to act creatively, efficiently or use practical measures when facing the enemy. You're guilty of killing indiscriminantly. You made no effort to save their souls and must face the consequences."
===============================================
Tell you what, Cyrizian.

Let's put you in charge of saving moooozie souls.

You can come up with some means of identifying MINOs that might be able to be 'saved'.

Once you're satisfied that every possible moooozie that can be saved, has been saved, we'll proceed with fighting this war with the intent of winning. Of course, winning this war will mean maximizing moooozie casualties and minimizing our own.

But until you're satisfied we won't kill a single mooozie.

Wouldn't want to be accused of 'being just as bad as they are' or of 'indiscriminant killing', would we ?

We won't make a move without your specific approval detailing exactly which moooozies can be 'discriminantly' killed with your blessings.

So I suggest you get busy deciding which mooozies can be saved and how you're going to save them.

We'll all be waiting to hear from you.

I'm just afraid we'll be waiting for another 1400 years of Islamic barbarism.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #106 on: August 09, 2007, 11:28:07 PM »
What Cyrizian is basically saying is that the Jews are just as bad as the neck cutting muslims. And it's the Jews fault.  Wonderful too have such great people on this forum. I guess it's always the Jew's fault. Those evil Jews, controlling the world, the teleivision, the movies. NAZIS MAKE ME SICK.

I'M DONE WITH TROLLS.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #107 on: August 09, 2007, 11:29:43 PM »
Then I must ask Ze'ev, how does one distinguish between the two kinds of muslims. Or maybe you don't even try, instead you kill indiscriminately because its just too naive and absurd to spend time trying to save muslim's souls. Why? Because thats the easy way out. You just couldn't be bothered to try and show them the Koran is full of lies. You tell yourself that they will never listen so whats the point? Lets just kill them all!

Do you realize what you sound like?

Look in the mirror. You might be surprised at what you see...

UH OH.

Here we go again with another one of Cyrizian's patented 'You're just as bad as the moooozies' comments.

What will Ze'ev see when he looks in the mirror, Cyrizian ?
A Nazi ?
Someone just as evil as the mooooozies ?

You just can't help yourself, can you ?

You insist on drawing a moral equivalency that doesn't exist in an objective reality.

I guess unless Ze'ev makes an effort to save a moooozies soul he's an indiscriminant killer.

"Ultimately, we all want the same thing... but we just have different methods. I don't have the stomach for the mass slaughter of a billion people. I'm sure we can find a more creative, practical and efficient method of destroying islam."

Can anyone in his right mind imagine fighting a war and winning with Cyrizian in charge ??

=================================================
General Cyrizian: "Private Jabotinsky, you're being brought up on charges of indiscriminantly killing Muslims !"

Private Jabotinsky: "But General, we have intelligence proving they were planning a major attack and they were armed to the teeth. "

General Cyrizian: "That might be true, but did you try to save their souls before you killed them ?"

Private Jabotinsky: "No sir, I didn't. There wasn't time and there's simply no sure or safe way to do that, sir. "

General Cyrizian: "That's immaterial, Private. You failed to act creatively, efficiently or use practical measures when facing the enemy. You're guilty of killing indiscriminantly. You made no effort to save their souls and must face the consequences."
===============================================
Tell you what, Cyrizian.

Let's put you in charge of saving moooozie souls.

You can come up with some means of identifying MINOs that might be able to be 'saved'.

Once you're satisfied that every possible moooozie that can be saved, has been saved, we'll proceed with fighting this war with the intent of winning. Of course, winning this war will mean maximizing moooozie casualties and minimizing our own.

But until you're satisfied we won't kill a single mooozie.

Wouldn't want to be accused of 'being just as bad as they are' or of 'indiscriminant killing', would we ?

We won't make a move without your specific approval detailing exactly which moooozies can be 'discriminantly' killed with your blessings.

So I suggest you get busy deciding which mooozies can be saved and how you're going to save them.

We'll all be waiting to hear from you.

I'm just afraid we'll be waiting for another 1400 years of Islamic barbarism.

Now this is a great post.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #108 on: August 09, 2007, 11:33:56 PM »
Muck and mosquewatch,

Maybe we should just nuke the whole middle east and kill every single moozie Jew christian or whatever that possibly gets in the way of what we want! I want you two to know that I would gladly put a bullet in your brains if you EVER tried to do such a thing! Mindless killing is not what we are about and I would expect better from you... NO! G-d EXPECTS BETTER OF YOU!

If you had intellegence that said that they were planning a major attack and were armed to the teeth, than I would be the first one to volunteer! But I will not have you preach on this forum that we should Kill all Moozies! 

you are hurting this forum and I know the Mods would not appreciate it! I can see many people coming on this forum and reading your posts and claim that we are a "racist organization that is hell bent on the mass murder of Muslims everywhere." I wonder how that would look to all the potential members we might gain.

Cyrizian
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 11:44:53 PM by Cyrizian »
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #109 on: August 09, 2007, 11:39:07 PM »
GO SAVE THIS SOUL, YOU CAN'T HE'S DEAD , AND THANK G-D. If I am a problem with this forum the Mods will bounce me, understand this, I am not. I have spoken with some on the phone. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM ON THIS FORUM. NOT I.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #110 on: August 09, 2007, 11:42:11 PM »
And further more you say we should have mercy too our enemies like this piece of garbage.  I hope he is dead, if not, one day he will be . Sod your "mercy too the enemy garbage".

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #111 on: August 09, 2007, 11:44:06 PM »
People like you need to be put down just as badly as the Islamonazis. Take your mass murder supporting hate speach somewhere else!

Cyrizian
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #112 on: August 09, 2007, 11:44:59 PM »
Finally the truth comes out.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #113 on: August 09, 2007, 11:46:24 PM »
Its always been there, too bad you can't see past your own ego to find it...
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #114 on: August 09, 2007, 11:47:17 PM »
People like you need to be put down just as badly as the Islamonazis. Take your mass murder supporting hate speach somewhere else!

Cyrizian

So I should be "Put down", what makes you better than me ?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #115 on: August 09, 2007, 11:48:25 PM »
And how are you going too
"put me down" ?  I thought you were against murder of those that disagree with you ?

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #116 on: August 09, 2007, 11:48:57 PM »
Well for one thing, I don't support the mass extermination of an entire group of people...

That must count for something.

-Thomas Jefferson

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #117 on: August 09, 2007, 11:49:49 PM »
you evidently approve of "putting me down" explain this too the forum.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #118 on: August 09, 2007, 11:50:26 PM »
Know this, I would not enjoy killing you, but I would do whatever it took to stop you from an act that would make hitler proud!
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #119 on: August 09, 2007, 11:53:19 PM »
Then I take it you are in favor of killing me ?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #120 on: August 09, 2007, 11:54:03 PM »
It's a yes or no question, do you want me dead or not ?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #121 on: August 09, 2007, 11:54:45 PM »
Answer ?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #122 on: August 09, 2007, 11:55:26 PM »
Know this, I would not enjoy killing you, but I would do whatever it took to stop you from an act that would make hitler proud!
Death threat ?

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #123 on: August 09, 2007, 11:55:59 PM »

Alright Cyrizian. This is about all I can take of this. Thread is locked and if I hear any more talk about killing great members of our forum consider yourself gone.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #124 on: August 10, 2007, 12:38:38 AM »
This is COMPLETELY unacceptable!

and on a thread specifying the rules... I am in shock.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim