Author Topic: A Topic that went badly wrong (formerly called a reminder of the forum rules)  (Read 32362 times)

newman

Re: A reminder of the forum rules
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2007, 12:19:45 AM »
As forum rules go, why do we let liberal idiots infiltrate the JTF forum ? When they attack us, we allow it ? Why is this ? These idiots we let them speak and talk forever, and we know the goal. They be darned.

Look, from time to time this difference in theology happens. We've endured idiot Quakers refusing to fight Japs, so we'll get a few christians bunging on that 'love everybody' crap. You get used to it.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2007, 12:23:09 AM »
I don't get used too it, maybe that's my problem.  Or maybe it is the solution. We have some rats on the JTF forum. People that in my opinion have no idea what they signed up for.

No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2007, 12:24:28 AM »
Newman's comment about giving BJ's to mooozies was definitely a bit strong and over the top, but it served the purpose of hammering home a point.

For you to accuse him of seeking to drive a wedge between Christians and Jews or saying he's being disrespectful to Christians is uncalled for.

Since you want to play the 'disrespect' game, I find your insistence on preaching turning the other cheek and loving thy enemy to be disrespectful to Jews and driving a wedge between Christians and Jews. How do you like them apples ?

Two can play the game Cyrizian.

Cyrizian, just to show you I'm not totally opposed to turning the cheek, I'm doing so right now, and MOONING you.

Offline aC23

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2007, 12:24:49 AM »
See? This kind of stuff is exactly what I'm talking about.
mosquewatch, I went against one of your views, and now you think I should be "bounced" into oblivion.

You guys turn people away way too fast. I am not talking about Muslim scum, I am talking about legitimate people who might not share your views and who, if spoken to in a civil manner, might change their views to resemble yours.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2007, 12:31:16 AM »
See? This kind of stuff is exactly what I'm talking about.
mosquewatch, I went against one of your views, and now you think I should be "bounced" into oblivion.

You guys turn people away way too fast. I am not talking about Muslim scum, I am talking about legitimate people who might not share your views and who, if spoken to in a civil manner, might change their views to resemble yours.

This guy is right.

I can completely conceive of an intelligent enemy coming on this forum, pretending to be something that he is not, thus turning off potential allies.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 12:32:47 AM by Scriabin »

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2007, 12:31:33 AM »
Muck,

You are the most vindictive person I have ever met.  :D I can't help but laugh at your posts. I'm not trying to get in a conflict with you. But you seem so intent on making me an enemy. Why?

mosquewatch,

Please calm down. No one is attacking you.
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2007, 12:46:44 AM »
Cyr, there's nothing vindictive about my posts to you.

Do we conflict ?

You bet.

I must confess I don't like or share many of your views and by extension, I don't like you too much.

I don't really consider you an enemy.

Just a preachy, naive, somewhat annoying, poster.

We're going to continue to conflict too.

You're not about to change your views and I'm not changing mine either.

So stop whining and take your medicine like a man, because as long as you continue with some of your absurd posts, I'm going to be here pointing them out.

And I say that without any vindictiveness.

BTW, I'm STILL mooning you right now !

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2007, 12:59:00 AM »
Cyr, there's nothing vindictive about my posts to you.

Do we conflict ?

You bet.

I must confess I don't like or share many of your views and by extension, I don't like you too much.

I don't really consider you an enemy.

Just a preachy, naive, somewhat annoying, poster.

We're going to continue to conflict too.

You're not about to change your views and I'm not changing mine either.

So stop whining and take your medicine like a man, because as long as you continue with some of your absurd posts, I'm going to be here pointing them out.

And I say that without any vindictiveness.

BTW, I'm STILL mooning you right now !

Muck, based on what I've read of this thread, your attacks on Cyrizan seem to be...shall we say...over the top.

I'm not saying he's right. I'm saying that his view is held by many who are new to the forum and we have to deal with it and explain before we go into full-throttle psychological warfare flaming.

Doing that could really hurt the forum.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 01:00:57 AM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2007, 01:07:48 AM »
I love you too, Muck  ::)

And maybe your right. Maybe I am naive. Is it naive to believe that we don't have to kill them all? That maybe muslims can see that islam doesn't work and turn away from it all on their own?

I don't live in Israel and I have no idea what its like to fear for my life everyday. But I can't advocate the extermination of every muslim on earth. Its not practical anyway - theres like 1 billion of them.

Maybe my posts are absurd, but I was given a second chance, and I can't be a hypocrite, I have to offer this same chance to others. And I have to believe that they can see that Islam is evil too. Is that really so wrong? Is that really so naive? Is that really so absurd?

I don't know...

Cyrizian
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2007, 01:21:07 AM »
Sorry you feel that way, lubab.

If you think this is 'full-throttle psychological warfare flaming', you haven't really seen me in action.

As far as demolishing Cyrizian's ill advised stances and irrational beliefs being harmful to the forum, I strongly disagree.

On the contrary, that's what makes this forum lively, entertaining, thought provoking, and fun.

Can you imagine how mundane and ridiculously boring this board would be, if Cyrizian and others were able to post nonsense without being chastised and challenged ?

I thought the purpose of this forum was to enable JTFers to get together to discuss and argue issues and ideas and have fun while working for the good of Israel and America and the West. (And also blast the occasional mooozie dumb enough to come in our house.)

That's exactly what I'm doing.

And Cyrizian, I know you're reading this, and I'm STILL mooning you.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2007, 01:29:21 AM »

I thought the purpose of this forum was to enable JTFers to get together to discuss and argue issues and ideas and have fun while working for the good of Israel and America and the West. (And also blast the occasional mooozie dumb enough to come in our house.)

But it's not just for JTFers. It's also for the future JTFers.

The ones who don't yet agree with us, but with time explanation and logic will come around.

I don't know if Cyrezian is one of those people, but correct me if I'm wrong, from what I've seen he's not a lost cause just yet, and I think he still deserves respect on this forum.

If he came here calling for Jihad I'd agree with you.

But this mooning is an unauthorized mooning. Mooning needs to be limited to certain situations when mooning is the last resort 
If you think someone is deserving of a moon I ask that you submit your mooning request to the appropriate moderators so they can review your mooning application.  ;D
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2007, 01:31:01 AM »

The ones who don't yet agree with us, but with time explanation and logic will come around.

I don't know if Cyrezian is one of those people, but correct me if I'm wrong, from what I've seen he's not a lost cause just yet, and I think he still deserves respect on this forum.

But this mooning is an unauthorized mooning. Mooning needs to be limited to certain situations when mooning is the last resort 
If you think someone is deserving of a moon I ask that you submit your mooning request to the appropriate moderators so they can review your mooning application.  ;D

Bravo!   ;D ;D

newman

« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2007, 01:34:15 AM »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We've just made history!

That's the first ever Rabbinical ruling on 'mooning'.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2007, 01:44:29 AM »
Cyrizian, yes the belief that you're going to eradicate Islam by redeeming individual Muslims is naive.

That's not to say that individual mooozies that are MINOs as you once were can't be shown what evil Islam is.

Of course mooozies that haven't fully embraced Islam can be brought over to the right side.

No one is denying that.

But the idea and hope that this alone can eradicate Islam is DANGEROUSLY naive.

And when you compound this dangerously naive belief by cajoling members of this forum who advocate showing moozies no mercy as 'being no better than the moozies' you're deserving of a verbal beatdown.

Like I said Cyr, I know you mean well. Your hopes and aspirations come from a good place. I just think they're dangerously naive.

BTW Cyrizian, I've temporarily discontinued mooning you pending approval of the Rabbinical authorities !!

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2007, 01:56:59 AM »
Cyrizian, yes the belief that you're going to eradicate Islam by redeeming individual Muslims is naive.

That's not to say that individual mooozies that are MINOs as you once were can't be shown what evil Islam is.

Of course mooozies that haven't fully embraced Islam can be brought over to the right side.

No one is denying that.

And when you compound this dangerously naive belief by cajoling members of this forum who advocate showing moozies no mercy as 'being no better than the moozies' you're deserving of a verbal beatdown.

Like I said Cyr, I know you mean well. Your hopes and aspirations come from a good place. I just think they're dangerously naive.

BTW Cyrizian, I've temporarily discontinued mooning you pending approval of the Rabbinical authorities !!

I'm glad you've got your pants back on where they belong.

Incidentally, I have to agree with Cyrezian in a way. I don't think it will be neccesary ever to exterminate all the Muslims.

I believe that when Jews are acting as Jews should, you will see a different Arab.

Just imagine a Torah observant uncompromising government in Israel. Think about how that would change the equasion.

Muslims get their inspiration to attack because they think they've got the moral high-ground. They think their the zealots willing to give everything for their G-d, and we're the material secularist infidels.

Imagine a Jewish government who are the real religious zealots, only zealots for a true religion, not a false one.

One that is committed to G-d true will at all costs. One that exposes and promotes the truth of the Torah to the world without apology.

One that speaks the truth because it's the truth and tell the Arabs that this land is not ours because the UN said so, but because the Torah says so and if your Koran says otherwise than it's is a pack of lies.

One that tell the Arab world that if they dare try anything against the Jewish state we'll drop a nuke on your city, not because it's the right thing to do but because that's what the G-d of Israel commands.

I think you will see a big change in the Arab world if Jews acted like that. I believe that the vast majority would drop Islam, come to respect and help the Jews.

The Messianic prophesies predict such an occurance. One in which Yishmael will repent.

In practical terms, you don't really have to kill Arabs. You just have to threaten to kill them, show them whose boss, and they fall into line.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 02:05:44 AM by lubab »

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2007, 02:00:00 AM »

Thanks muck  :D

You might get sunburn if you keep that up much longer  :laugh:

And I think killing 1 billion muslims is also pretty naive, but then again, thats just me...

Thanks lubab  ;D
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2007, 02:20:45 AM »
I think you will see a big change in the Arab world if Jews acted like that. I believe that the vast majority would drop Islam, come to respect and help the Jews.

I think you would see some change.

But I don't think that would convince the majority of mooozies to abandon Islam and help the Jews.

Nope, don't see that happening, but it's worth a try and it's the right thing to do.

And if that doesn't work there's also the thermonuclear brand of persuasion to fall back to.

Now if Israeli scientists could find a way to isolate the moooozie gene and develop a genetic weapon, we might not have to worry about radiation.

Still, a billion rotting mooozie corpses would smell really bad and pose a health hazard to surviving humans.

newman

« Reply #92 on: August 09, 2007, 02:23:57 AM »

I think you would see some change.

But I don't think that would convince the majority of mooozies to abandon Islam and help the Jews.

Nope, don't see that happening, but it's worth a try and it's the right thing to do.

And if that doesn't work there's also the thermonuclear brand of persuasion to fall back to.

Now if Israeli scientists could find a way to isolate the moooozie gene and develop a genetic weapon, we might not have to worry about radiation.

Still, a billion rotting mooozie corpses would smell really bad and pose a health hazard to surviving humans.

Yes, but a lot of Greater Israel is desert that needs to be fertilised. 250 million arab, muzzie carcasses would be good for that. Just spread 'em about & plough 'em in.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2007, 10:02:08 AM »
I love you too, Muck  ::)

And maybe your right. Maybe I am naive. Is it naive to believe that we don't have to kill them all? That maybe muslims can see that islam doesn't work and turn away from it all on their own?

Maybe my posts are absurd, but I was given a second chance, and I can't be a hypocrite, I have to offer this same chance to others. And I have to believe that they can see that Islam is evil too. Is that really so wrong? Is that really so naive? Is that really so absurd?

You were given a second chance because it was possible for you to have a second chance.  You said yourself you never really believed in Islam or were even able to read the Quran, so of course you were able to drift away from Islam, because you never believed in it in the first place. 

You're right about offering the same chance to MINOs, but what are MINOs?  They're apostate Muslims.  If you don't believe in Islam and you can't even read and don't know what's in the  Quran, you are an apostate and you were never a Muslim to begin with.

When we talk about eradicating Muslims, we mean real Muslims who follow Mohammedan Islam. 

If you believe that devout Muslims who follow the kind of Islam that Mohammed practiced can be redeemed and see the evil of Islam then yes, that belief is wrong. 

It would be wrong because it would prevent any sort of action against Islam and it would allow Islam to spread.  While you're sitting idle hoping that Muslims figure out on their own that Islam is evil, thousands of people are being converted daily.  Is it wrong to let that happen?  Yes, it's wrong, not only for yourself but for the people who are being converted and who are unwittingly following a Satanic religion. 

Is it really so naive you ask?  How many people over the centuries who fully believe in Mohammedan Islam figured out that what they're doing is evil and wrong?  Is that what caused Islam to spread over the entire globe?

Is it absurd?  Yes it's absurd because it's something that doesn't happen in real life.  That's the definition of absurd, it's not grounded in reality. 

I frankly don't care if the "peaceful Muslims" ever see the light.  They aren't the threat to us, they aren't the ones strapping bombs on to kill us for "allah" (Satan)  I only care whether the ones who would do us harm would find the err in their ways, and it's been demonstrated throughout history that they're not capable of that.  People who believe truly in Islam have renounced their humanity and no longer have the capacity of using their critical reasoning abilities.  Enoughs enough, it's much too late already to accept that true believers in Islam are beyond all redemption, at which point the necessity to physically liquidate them all comes into effect.

"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2007, 02:37:13 PM »
Then I must ask Ze'ev, how does one distinguish between the two kinds of muslims. Or maybe you don't even try, instead you kill indiscriminately because its just too naive and absurd to spend time trying to save muslim's souls. Why? Because thats the easy way out. You just couldn't be bothered to try and show them the Koran is full of lies. You tell yourself that they will never listen so whats the point? Lets just kill them all!

Do you realize what you sound like?

Look in the mirror. You might be surprised at what you see...
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline aC23

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2007, 03:22:34 PM »
I don't agree. I do think it's a complete waste of time arguing with Muslims. The only Muslims that have the chance to have some sense knocked into them are the secular Muslims. Everyone else is a waste of time and effort
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 05:43:36 PM by aC23 »

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #96 on: August 09, 2007, 03:28:16 PM »
Again I pose the question, how do you know if they are the secular kind of muslim if you don't talk to them?
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #97 on: August 09, 2007, 07:42:49 PM »
When they kill an infidel.

No peace, without FREEDOM.

ftf

« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2007, 07:46:19 PM »

I cannot agree with that assessment, because there are many muslims who are intending to kill infidels but have not yet done so.

I think the best solution would be re-education camps all muslims should be taken to camps  where they will be taught not to be muslim, and would not be allowed to leave untill the supervisors are certain that they have left Islam, those who have allready committed criminal offences could then be tried for their offences after leaving the camp.

newman

« Reply #99 on: August 09, 2007, 07:49:00 PM »

I cannot agree with that assessment, because there are many muslims who are intending to kill infidels but have not yet done so.

I think the best solution would be re-education camps all muslims should be taken to camps  where they will be taught not to be muslim, and would not be allowed to leave untill the supervisors are certain that they have left Islam, those who have allready committed criminal offences could then be tried for their offences after leaving the camp.

I agree with the camps.......but not in the re-education part.