Author Topic: Rising Admiration of Hitler in India  (Read 5903 times)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Rising Admiration of Hitler in India
« on: January 11, 2013, 02:48:08 AM »
I"m Hoping India Can Do Away WIth Rising Anti-Semitism, in a country that has a history of tolerance and no anti-Semitism against Jewish people.

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-12-06/hitler-has-a-following-in-india#r=lr-fst
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Rising Admiration of Hitler in India
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 02:05:35 PM »
I have to think maybe a lot of people just don't really understand what Hitler was all about. I can see why the Muslims would like him but I'm not sure why the rest of the population would.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 02:12:37 PM »
According to the article, its not about Jews.
They just like him.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 02:37:12 PM »
Yeah, sure was funny when those Islamic Moghuls raped their women and pissed on their idols.  :laugh:    Oh, gee, I wonder if that would piss them off?  Anybody who praises or admires Hitler in front of me, I don't care if he has a dot on his head and a Gandhi t-shirt. I will seriously be tempted to make him eat dirt.  Believe me, these Hindus who admire Hitler, would probably do the same to you if you insulted their religion or made jokes about their suffering.

This isn't to say I hate INdians.  I think there are many Hindu Zionists who are great friends of Jewish people.  However, the fact that Mein Kampf and Hitler admiration is rising in India is very disturbing.  Contrary to what this article says, many of these people are not so uneducated or ignorant, actually, many of them know about Hitler's genocide, but don't care about it.  They say, if it wasn't for Hitler, India would have never been liberated from England.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 03:36:57 PM »
Lets not forget about how popular Hitler suddenly became in countries like Hong Kong, Korea, Thailand....   People were wearing swaztikas all over the place.

I dont think this happens because people suddenly start hating Jews... they do this because they ignorantly think its cool to like something that the west has labeled as evil and taboo.   Most of them know very little about history to begin with.  Asia thinks of Hitler as a guy who likes order, control, marching, and flashy symbols....  Its stupid and evil... but it will probably continue.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 03:46:34 PM »
I have to think maybe a lot of people just don't really understand what Hitler was all about. I can see why the Muslims would like him but I'm not sure why the rest of the population would.

Oh, those individuals know...Hitler is almost synonymous with the Holocaust of 6 million Jews everywhere. Those individuals just don't care. Or they want to be edgy, cool, risque, etc.

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 03:48:05 PM »
Such admirers in all countries should follow their leader's example by giving a gun a BJ and pulling the trigger

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 03:52:38 PM »
I have discussed this in the past. The episode with my good Indian friend Rambabu, when we didn't talk for two years because he couldn't understand why I would be offended by a restaurant named 'shitlers cross'. I was told that in India they did not learn about the Shoah and didn't realize that the Jews were genocided...

I want to believe that because my friend is a good guy... But as time goes on I am not so sure...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 03:54:54 PM »
Whe Moshiach comes, we'll see how long it takes for them to disassociate themselves completely from hitler.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 03:56:41 PM »
Praise of hitler in India is a very very microscule phenomenon, which may be getting bloated by the vested interests. Paradox is that, even those few who praise hitler also praise the Jews much more than that for their bravery, intelligence, survival, nation building and defense etc. However it does not absolves them of the crime of praising hitler even in a minor manner. One common weird factor I felt about the few differently hitler praisers I came across was, that they used to say seriously that "money is the G_d"   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2013, 05:30:41 PM »
Praise of hitler in India is a very very microscule phenomenon, which may be getting bloated by the vested interests. Paradox is that, even those few who praise hitler also praise the Jews much more than that for their bravery, intelligence, survival, nation building and defense etc. However it does not absolves them of the crime of praising hitler even in a minor manner. One common weird factor I felt about the few differently hitler praisers I came across was, that they used to say seriously that "money is the G_d"   

Certainly this doesnt apply to a 'majority' of Indians or Asians in general.....   I think the number of Nazi non-muslim Asians is a TINY percentage.... and again... most Asians that think 'Nazi Chic' is cool are just plain idiots and are not driven by the idiology of Naziism (unlike Muslims and Neo-Nazis who swear by it).

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2013, 06:36:15 PM »
EveryJewA44, are you the same person as david1967?

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2013, 08:38:46 PM »
But today, when we have a Jewish state, where Jews can flee if persecuted, it would be far better to have Nazi countries than countries like China and Russia that threaten war if someone tries to stop Iran's nuclear bomb-making program. After all, the Nazis first tried to send the Jews away, but the world would not save them. So today an ideology of backing Iran is worse than a Nazi ideology, and China, the biggest and most populous Asian country, backs Iran. Countries that voted for a fakestinian state (which includes many asian counties) are also worse than a Nazi country would be today for the same reasons, since it threatens Jewish life by making Israel, the only safe haven for Jews, indefensible, whereas a Nazi country would not be as much of an issue since the Jews there could just flee to Israel. So I guess what I am basically saying is that practically the whole world still sucks.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2013, 08:47:43 PM »
But today, when we have a Jewish state, where Jews can flee if persecuted, it would be far better to have Nazi countries than countries like China and Russia that threaten war if someone tries to stop Iran's nuclear bomb-making program. After all, the Nazis first tried to send the Jews away, but the world would not save them. So today an ideology of backing Iran is worse than a Nazi ideology, and China, the biggest and most populous Asian country, backs Iran. Countries that voted for a fakestinian state are also worse than a Nazi country would be today for the same reasons, since it threatens Jewish life by making Israel, the only safe haven for Jews, indefensible.

Actually... Nazi Germany's true goal was to kill all Jews... not to send them away (Which is what holocaust deniers say)  sure initially they said they wanted to kick them out of Germany... but that was never their true goal..... that was for practical reasons at the time..... once they spread via the war.... they wanted to 'trap' the jews and kill them... NOT expel them.

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2013, 08:51:11 PM »
Actually... Nazi Germany's true goal was to kill all Jews... not to send them away (Which is what holocaust deniers say)  sure initially they said they wanted to kick them out of Germany... but that was never their true goal..... that was for practical reasons at the time..... once they spread via the war.... they wanted to 'trap' the jews and kill them... NOT expel them.

It would not surprise me if that were true. Where could I find proof that the Nazis planned to trap and exterminate all the Jews?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 01:12:43 AM by DeathToIslam1776 »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2013, 07:20:56 PM »
It would not surprise me if that were true. Where could I find proof that the Nazis planned to trap and exterminate all the Jews?

Wannsee conference of 1942. and consider the fact that they chased Jews all over foreign countries and set up death camps in obscure lands even as they were losing the war and needed every resource for fighting.  They were obsessed w killing us.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2013, 09:57:52 PM »
Those morons who like him are not "aryans" so hitler would have either killed or enslaved them all. Just like some Iranian guy who wrote to me once going on about his love for hitler until I told him "you do realize that hitler was a white aryan race supremist- so he would consider you racially inferior because you are not a blond blue eyed german" He stopped after that. Put him in his place.

Same to all these people in India, Asia etc.. who like him. Are they blond blue eyed germans? No- so to hiter (their idol) they are inferior race people and would have hated their dark skin. Let's see how much they still like him when they realize the reality of the monster hitler was. It doesn't hurt when they read it in history books, but it hurts when you tell it to them in their faces.

In other words....all these people are IDIOTS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2013, 03:34:27 AM »
Those morons who like him are not "aryans" so hitler would have either killed or enslaved them all. Just like some Iranian guy who wrote to me once going on about his love for hitler until I told him "you do realize that hitler was a white aryan race supremist- so he would consider you racially inferior because you are not a blond blue eyed german" He stopped after that. Put him in his place.

Same to all these people in India, Asia etc.. who like him. Are they blond blue eyed germans? No- so to hiter (their idol) they are inferior race people and would have hated their dark skin. Let's see how much they still like him when they realize the reality of the monster hitler was. It doesn't hurt when they read it in history books, but it hurts when you tell it to them in their faces.

In other words....all these people are IDIOTS.

Ethnic Iranians and some Indians are just as "Aryan" as some of the European populations though (As far as descending from the group of people historically known as such). So it's not a term exclusive to white people. I don't know why Hitler cared so much about "Aryan" when in the modern context it's essentially meaningless since the genes are spread out over so many different groups and it would be pretty difficult to tease out which physical traits were "Aryan" when we don't even really know what those people looked like.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2013, 03:38:24 AM »
Ethnic Iranians and some Indians are just as "Aryan" as some of the European populations though (As far as descending from the group of people historically known as such). So it's not a term exclusive to white people. I don't know why Hitler cared so much about "Aryan" when in the modern context it's essentially meaningless since the genes are spread out over so many different groups and it would be pretty difficult to tease out which physical traits were "Aryan" when we don't even really know what those people looked like.

According to a documentary I posted last month the belief in Aryan races ties into the lost city of Atlantis, and the people of the Himalayas.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2013, 03:43:53 AM »
According to a documentary I posted last month the belief in Aryan races ties into the lost city of Atlantis, and the people of the Himalayas.

Oh I remember watching that now. Thanks. When people say Aryan I tend to think of the speakers of the root language of the "Proto Indo European" language family. That group did leave descendants among the white people and in India and other in parts of Asia so maybe the concepts are connected. I don't think I ever really understood how they somehow connected them to Atlantis though. All the archeological evidence I know of points to them being human-sacrificing, sun and moon worshipping pagans, not an advanced civilization.   

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2013, 04:20:39 AM »
I don't mean "Aryans" in the terms of human ethnicity.

I mean the nazi ideal of perfect Aryans being "blond blue eyed Germanic people". I think it is safe to say that if you take a northern Iranian, the nazis would not care if they are "aryans". They would not kill the person, but they would see themselves are racially superior. The Slavic people were white Europeans and the nazis hated them. Sometimes they looked at blond blue eyed Slavic people as having some possible mixed aryan ancestry but too mixed to bother with it.

It's called Nordic supremacy.  The nazis believed in a Nordic "Aryan" master race. They even measured the skulls of some people to determine if they were to be accepted as perfect aryans. I really don't think the book definition of "aryan" from Iran or India mattered to the nazis.

They were interested in the middle east and persia...but the nazis saw themselves as a perfect Nordic master race. According to wikipedia, this is what they idolized as a perfect "aryan"
The Nazis declared that the Nordics, (nowadays referred to as the Germanic peoples), were the true Aryans (cf. Aryan certificate) because they were less racially mixed with "non-native" Indo-European peoples than other people of what were then called the Aryan peoples (now generally called the Indo-European peoples), such as the Slavic peoples, the Romance peoples and the Indo-Iranian peoples

« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 04:35:30 AM by IsraeliHeart »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2013, 05:42:26 AM »
I don't mean "Aryans" in the terms of human ethnicity.

I mean the nazi ideal of perfect Aryans being "blond blue eyed Germanic people". I think it is safe to say that if you take a northern Iranian, the nazis would not care if they are "aryans". They would not kill the person, but they would see themselves are racially superior. The Slavic people were white Europeans and the nazis hated them. Sometimes they looked at blond blue eyed Slavic people as having some possible mixed aryan ancestry but too mixed to bother with it.

It's called Nordic supremacy.  The nazis believed in a Nordic "Aryan" master race. They even measured the skulls of some people to determine if they were to be accepted as perfect aryans. I really don't think the book definition of "aryan" from Iran or Inthedia mattered to the nazis.

They were interested in the middle east and persia...but the nazis saw themselves as a perfect Nordic master race. According to wikipedia, this is what they idolized as a perfect "aryan"

That picture is reminding me of Leonard Jeffries Jr. and his ice people / sun people... Personally I don't understand how Hitler and a good part of his top henchmen passed muster if this was the gold standard they were after which it indeed was... By the end of the war Hitler was actually quite disappointed with his so called Nordic master race... He actually wanted to destroy a great deal of Germany's infrastructure in order to punish them for letting him down.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2013, 11:50:58 AM »
I heard that it was not as simple as blond hair / blue eyes though. Scull shape was often considered more important. A person from India, middle east, or Persia who had the right scull shape (and I heard that the Nazis often thought they did) but was darker-complected was considered superior to a blue-eyed blond Slav. The Nazis of course knew about blondism in Polynesia, and there was not much knowledge about the genes / alleles that caused blondism back then.

So some people from India, middle east, or Persia could admire Hitler and know that the Nazis probably would have considered them superior to a Slav or even to a German who wasn't very nordic, which there were plenty of. "Alpines," etc.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 12:02:32 PM by DeathToIslam1776 »

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2013, 02:58:00 PM »
So if Ahmadinejad has the aryan skull, the nazis would totally accept him into the "Nordic Master Race".... ?

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2013, 03:16:19 PM »
The modern Persians are mixed with Arabs, making them partially Semites.  This has a lot to do with the Islamic conquests, rapes and intermarriage that followed with it, producing a considerably mixed race. 

Anyhow, many Iranians considered themselves Aryans, even though the true Aryans come from North India and have little connection with Germans or Iranians.  They actually say the Jewish people have more pure Aryan blood than any person of German/Nordic descent.  Hitler adopted the Aryan theory of racial supremacy, which existed in some of their liturgy and morphed it with his goofy nordic pagan religions and Lutheranism, which was also a religion of which he was a great admirer.

For those who don't know, the Nation of Iran actually support Hitler during WWII, although not everyone, including their leader, agreed with his beliefs on exterminating the Jews.    However, they happily aligned themselves with Hitler as an Aryan brother, as many Persians adopted the Aryan theology and morphed it with their own religions as well, even though they too, are not true Aryans.

The true and purest of all Persian lineage came from the Shah and his royal family, who remained the most untouched by the Arabization and colonization of his country.  Hitler had admiration of the Shahs of Iran and considered them almost as brother Aryans.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 03:27:41 PM by EveryJewA44 »