Author Topic: "I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty  (Read 30365 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: "I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty
« Reply #100 on: January 15, 2013, 01:08:55 AM »
Feminazism is as wicked a cancer as Sh*tlam and every church and synagogue must purge it by force from its ranks before it eats them alive. Remember that "religious" women are often the most devoted practitioners of this satanic (literally) religion.

While I don't like feminism... and have many 'self proclaimed' feminists in my family who are completely full of anger... I just don't think a feminist is as evil as a Muslim... they are in a different tier....

Also... and ironically.. Muslims hate feminism more than you do.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #101 on: January 15, 2013, 01:15:26 AM »
Feminism and Islam go hand in hand.

Just look at Europe.

In Europe, the white native Feminist women pursue careers and don't have children or even marry.

In Europe, The Islamists have live off welfare and have loads of children , like on average 5-10 per household and have women who are submissive and utterly-oppressed  housewives, who spend their day breeding new terrorists for the future takeover of their European host countries. 

So, its hard to say which is worse.  I think both are evil, but I feel safer sitting on an airplane next to a feminist than a Muslim. 

Sadly, I think even Israel is hit by this phenomenon, as many of the liberal, feminist-minded Jewish women pursue a career and don't want a family, or if they do, a family that has no more than one or two kids.   On the other hand, the Muslims in Israel will have like 5-10 kids.   

Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #102 on: January 15, 2013, 01:24:13 AM »
The only Jews who MUST marry a virgin are the Cohanim, the priestly tribe of Israel. The Kohen has much more restrictions on whom he can marry:

I thought the Kohen Gadol was the only one who was required to marry a virgin. When it comes to Zonah, I am not quite sure of all the reasons she would be zonah. It's ok for a kohen to marry a non-virgin if she slept with a Jewish man. But had she slept with a gentile she would definitely always be zonah and forbidden to him. Apart from other sexual immoralities that would make her zonah like incestuous relations etc..

But a widow for example who did not have the case of a levirate brother (if she was a widow whose husband had children), she could marry a kohen but not the Kohen Gadol. The Kohen Gadol would not even be allowed to cohabit with the widow.

Otherwise, I feel bad for the kohanim who really can't find a wife for all the prohibitions to them. The conservative and deform movements see no sanctity on kohanim and do not care who they marry. And likewise, some men with the last name Cohen fall "in love" with the women forbidden to a kohen and celebrate when they find out that they are not really kohanim for the aforementioned disqualifications...as if being a chalal kohen is a reason to celebrate. Which I would not be too keen to want to marry a chalal kohen, even if I could.

Ps: I love Levites, they could marry any Jewish girl they want :)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #103 on: January 15, 2013, 01:29:44 AM »
While I don't like feminism... and have many 'self proclaimed' feminists in my family who are completely full of anger... I just don't think a feminist is as evil as a Muslim... they are in a different tier....

Also... and ironically.. Muslims hate feminism more than you do.
I think feminazis are worse. Muslims usually are of much lower intellect, like animals or negro savages. They don't really think through what they do. Also, they don't usually murder their children through abortion (they just make their kids into shahids instead).

They hate Jews and Christians equally for sure.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #104 on: January 15, 2013, 01:37:06 AM »
And I think it's a rabbinical prohibition that a Kohen not marry the daughter of a gentile man or the daughter of a giyores. The Israeli rabbinical court decided a few years back to allow the Jewish daughter of a gentile man marry a kohen who was a war hero in the IDF. And in another case, they allowed a black Ethiopian woman marry a kohen as well on the basis that her conversion was just a formality since she was always an Ethiopian Jew. No word if their sons would truly retain the kohen status though.

g-grandfather was a Levi
112- I am in a relationship with a man. He's not a Levite. I used to always hope that I would find my dream Levite. And get my Levin, Levinson, Levitz or HaLevi last name some day...but Hashem did not plan it out that way for me. Maybe I used to hope this for ambition rather than honest feelings. He decided to send me a religious Torah scholar who I admire for his knowledge, love for Hashem and devotion to Judaism.
I'll marry whoever Hashem has chosen for me. Maybe Levite just wasn't for me.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2013, 01:45:42 AM »
It's cool.
Some religious people just can't joke around when it comes to engagements and relationships, you know. :)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2013, 01:49:51 AM »
It was just one sentence, this is all moving a bit quick for my tastes, you need to get control of yourself. Can we at least start with dinner?

:)

Hey, she just said she is engaged. I realize you are making humor, but maybe others may not actually get it...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #107 on: January 15, 2013, 02:00:03 AM »
Well it's my fault. I smileys disabled in my settings (because I like the old school type of smileys rather than the big newer ones). So I didn't see the smiley that would have changed the the direction of the sentence.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2013, 08:43:08 AM »
Obviously Deform "Judaism" is a (femi)Nazi religion, but what do you mean about it being "Christianized"? Biblical Christianity is diametrically opposed to feminazism and affirms that men are the spiritual leaders and the leaders of the marriage.

Christianized because the deform founders tried to make the reform so-called "synagogue" into a church.  One of their main goals was to make Judaism acceptable to gentiles.  So they incorporated a choir, a church organ, etc.  And the central place of worship as the primary religious expression is also a borrowed Christian concept.     This is combined with feminazism to produce the Modern-Day Reform Jewish Woman.   

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #109 on: January 15, 2013, 09:54:32 AM »
Christianized because the deform founders tried to make the reform so-called "synagogue" into a church.  One of their main goals was to make Judaism acceptable to gentiles.  So they incorporated a choir, a church organ, etc.  And the central place of worship as the primary religious expression is also a borrowed Christian concept.     This is combined with feminazism to produce the Modern-Day Reform Jewish Woman.

I'm surprised they didn't make their own version of Jesus too like the Muslims did.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #110 on: January 15, 2013, 10:04:58 AM »
I'm surprised they didn't make their own version of Jesus too like the Muslims did.

Lol no that was the red line for them.  Maybe the only one. 

Just to clarify when they tried to make it acceptable to gentiles it wasn't to convert gentiles but to combat vicious european antisemitism hoping gentiles would come to love them.  "See, we're actually similar!"
I might have been unclear.

We still see this drive today as a primary drive of deform movement even tho society is completely different.  Now they sometimes oppose bris etc.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #111 on: January 15, 2013, 10:54:18 AM »
I feel sad that Jews have been so persecuted over time that some of them feel they have to conform in such a way that they abandon their moral values. Conforming with society as it is now is especially bad.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #112 on: January 15, 2013, 11:27:38 AM »
I'm sure that they did. They probably have a gay Jesus that supports abortion and Islam.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #113 on: January 15, 2013, 12:08:12 PM »
The only Jews who MUST marry a virgin are the Cohanim, the priestly tribe of Israel. The Kohen has much more restrictions on whom he can marry:

If the husband died then can marry her. Soo technically a non-virgin as well.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #114 on: January 15, 2013, 01:52:15 PM »
This is combined with feminazism to produce the Modern-Day Reform Jewish Woman.
Deform Judaism is attractive to modern Jewish females because it asserts what the rest of NWO society does--that they can behave however they want and it's a virtue. You see the same in the so-called "emergent church" which is extremely attractive to leftist, brainwashed so-called Christian girls.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #115 on: January 15, 2013, 01:55:20 PM »
Just to clarify when they tried to make it acceptable to gentiles it wasn't to convert gentiles but to combat vicious european antisemitism hoping gentiles would come to love them.  "See, we're actually similar!"
Conforming in order to appease or be accepted (like women do when they sleep around with men) is never an acceptable or wise decision. It is always self-hatred and it is often suicidal.

1: Nazis are going to hate Jews no matter what they do. Everybody here knows that.
2: "Fencesitting" Gentiles are not going to have any respect for wimpy, subservient, fawning Jews.
3: The disgusting leftist behavior of Deform Judaism is ammunition that Nazis use to attack all Jews in their propaganda.
4: This groveling behavior directly threatens Jewish survival when Nazis take up arms and move to destroy them.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #116 on: January 15, 2013, 02:24:55 PM »
Conforming in order to appease or be accepted (like women do when they sleep around with men) is never an acceptable or wise decision. It is always self-hatred and it is often suicidal.

1: Nazis are going to hate Jews no matter what they do. Everybody here knows that.
2: "Fencesitting" Gentiles are not going to have any respect for wimpy, subservient, fawning Jews.
3: The disgusting leftist behavior of Deform Judaism is ammunition that Nazis use to attack all Jews in their propaganda.
4: This groveling behavior directly threatens Jewish survival when Nazis take up arms and move to destroy them.

It was not leftist Jews who the nazis wanted to exterminate. The first Jews they hated were the religious Jews, those who kept the Torah. Look at the nazi propaganda of the time. They always portrayed religious Jews with Kippah and traditional dress. To the Nazis Jews, primarily the religious ones, are parasites to be exterminated. I don't really agree with your portrayal that nazis really only hate Jews because of the leftists. I have watched several documentaries on White Supremacists and they say straight out that they want to burn Talmuds and deface religious Jewish sites such as synagogues and cemataries.

Sometimes I feel that you feed the hatred of these neo-nazis by constantly pointing out Jews who are so 'evil' in your opinion. All the jew hater needs to do is come to JTF and find out which Jews are worthy of defaming the entire Jewish people.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #117 on: January 15, 2013, 02:29:19 PM »
I don't really agree with your portrayal that nazis really only hate Jews because of the leftists.
Did you bother to read this?
Quote from: Just Say No To Nafraudi

I have watched several documentaries on White Supremacists and they say straight out that they want to burn Talmuds and deface religious Jewish sites such as synagogues and cemataries.
Yes, they hate Jews no matter what, but if Jews did not engage in such wimpy, groveling behavior, they'd think twice before they harmed them. How come these Aryan fags don't attack black churches and cemeteries all the time? They know that they are likely to get a tuchis-whupping from the schvartzes.

Sometimes I feel that you feed the hatred of these neo-nazis by constantly pointing out Jews who are so 'evil' in your opinion.
Lay off the bud, dude.

All the jew hater needs to do is come to JTF and find out which Jews are worthy of defaming the entire Jewish people.
Can you rephrase that? That wasn't worded so well.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #118 on: January 15, 2013, 02:35:38 PM »
Did you bother to read this?Yes, they hate Jews no matter what, but if Jews did not engage in such wimpy, groveling behavior, they'd think twice before they harmed them. How come these Aryan fags don't attack black churches and cemeteries all the time? They know that they are likely to get a tuchis-whupping from the schvartzes.
Lay off the bud, dude.
Can you rephrase that? That wasn't worded so well.

JSNTN or whatever your name is this week...

Of course I read it, and it is a wimpy excuse for what you wrote. You try to make excuses for the nazis to hate Jews. This is the problem with your entire polemic.

We are not concerned why they hate us, as you say, they hate us no mater what we do. So what is accomplished by your constant negative portrayal of Jews? Is this meant as rebuke? Or is it just pure hatred? It is the job of the Jewish people to rebuke our brothers, and if you feel we are not doing such a good job, I apologize but this is the way it is. I respect Chaims comments about our people, but it is getting into questionable territory when Chaims righteous words are used in order to rile up hatred of Jews, by non-Jews.

I am sorry if this opinion doesn't sit well with you. But I am not  Jew who pulls any punches. I am willing to accept the fact that in your heart you really want to help the Jewish people and Chaim's desire for political office in Israel, but there are times I just don't see it.

And regarding "All the jew hater needs to do is come to JTF and find out which Jews are worthy of defaming the entire Jewish people." it is clear that I am saying that some times JTF is full of threads pointing out which Jews are 'deformed' or 'kikes' or other words used to denigrate other Jews. Don't you think this gives those nazis a laugh? Maybe you don't get it...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #119 on: January 15, 2013, 02:37:22 PM »
JSNTN or whatever your name is this week...

Of course I read it, and it is a wimpy excuse for what you wrote. You try to make excuses for the nazis to hate Jews. This is the problem with your entire polemic.

We are not concerned why they hate us, as you say, they hate us no mater what we do. So what is accomplished by your constant negative portrayal of Jews? Is this meant as rebuke? Or is it just pure hatred? It is the job of the Jewish people to rebuke our brothers, and if you feel we are not doing such a good job, I apologize but this is the way it is. I respect Chaims comments about our people, but it is getting into questionable territory when Chaims righteous words are used in order to rile up hatred of Jews, by non-Jews.

I am sorry if this opinion doesn't sit well with you. But I am not  Jew who pulls any punches. I am willing to accept the fact that in your heart you really want to help the Jewish people and Chaim's desire for political office in Israel, but there are times I just don't see it.

And regarding "All the jew hater needs to do is come to JTF and find out which Jews are worthy of defaming the entire Jewish people." it is clear that I am saying that some times JTF is full of threads pointing out which Jews are 'deformed' or 'kikes' or other words used to denigrate other Jews. Don't you think this gives those nazis a laugh? Maybe you don't get it...
If you think you're getting my goat, you are mistaken. You've been trying this since you came to JTF and nobody buys it. Try it with someone else. Have a good day now.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #120 on: January 15, 2013, 02:38:47 PM »
Regarding Jews avoidance of violence this is an internal problem. I think Tag tried to explain to you one time the problems we Jews have as a result of the 'galut mentality'. Namecalling and being harsh does not bring Jews to be more patriotic nor observant. I believe that it is possible to bring Jewish Pride back and Rabbi Kahane was one of the leaders when it came to Jewish Pride. This is what I think about Jews not being responsive when it comes to Jew hatred.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #121 on: January 15, 2013, 02:39:52 PM »
If you think you're getting my goat, you are mistaken. You've been trying this since you came to JTF and nobody buys it. Try it with someone else. Have a good day now.

I apologize if you feel that my intention is to upset you. And I really regret it. I was trying to offer sincere advice. Maybe over time you will understand.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #122 on: January 15, 2013, 02:53:09 PM »

We know that, they do not (want to) believe that. They try to imitate the gentile society at large and make the Jews assimilate one step at a time, progressively going lower and lower. They model themselves as a "church" without saying they believe in jesus since if they had at first (along with their many other wrong policies and ways) they would be outright rejected. Same like jfj are precisely doing this. Although their people and funding is mostly Christian to begin with disguising as Jews.
 Also in their philosophy they are like the churches and early Jewish breakaway sects (including the followers of Yoshka) in that they broke away from following Jewish law and have and had an attitude of "I do what I want" and interpret the Torah (Bible) in the ways that are suitable for them. Soo breaking Shabbous is convenient they will break it. Men "marrying men" is the progressive thing and "in", soo they will perform these abominations as they see fit, ignoring the Torah and Halacha (Jewish law) prohibiting such things.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #123 on: January 15, 2013, 03:00:03 PM »
We know that, they do not (want to) believe that. They try to imitate the gentile society at large and make the Jews assimilate one step at a time, progressively going lower and lower. They model themselves as a "church" without saying they believe in jesus since if they had at first (along with their many other wrong policies and ways) they would be outright rejected. Same like jfj are precisely doing this. Although their people and funding is mostly Christian to begin with disguising as Jews.
 Also in their philosophy they are like the churches and early Jewish breakaway sects (including the followers of Yoshka) in that they broke away from following Jewish law and have and had an attitude of "I do what I want" and interpret the Torah (Bible) in the ways that are suitable for them. Soo breaking Shabbous is convenient they will break it. Men "marrying men" is the progressive thing and "in", soo they will perform these abominations as they see fit, ignoring the Torah and Halacha (Jewish law) prohibiting such things.
It's disgusting and it's hideous and it doesn't get them respect for anyone. The same is true of women. Women who sleep with the entire football team are groveling self-haters that are desperate for any kind of attention, positive or negative. All that they care about is whether or not somebody "likes" them. They could get themselves quality men if they wanted to but they don't want to live by any moral standards or codes that limits self-serving behavior in any way, so they stoop to the lowest common denominator.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #124 on: January 15, 2013, 03:24:32 PM »
It's disgusting and it's hideous and it doesn't get them respect for anyone. The same is true of women. Women who sleep with the entire football team are groveling self-haters that are desperate for any kind of attention, positive or negative. All that they care about is whether or not somebody "likes" them. They could get themselves quality men if they wanted to but they don't want to live by any moral standards or codes that limits self-serving behavior in any way, so they stoop to the lowest common denominator.

That is most obvious. To anyone who is mature and rational it is obvious when a women is acting like a 'slut'. I just am not amazed and make a big deal about those who do. In my opinion some celebrities they do it for the publicity, and today any publicity (even promiscuousness) is good publicity.

I fail to see why 'deformed jews' are compared to these women though.