Author Topic: "I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty  (Read 30338 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: "I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty
« Reply #125 on: January 15, 2013, 03:39:11 PM »
Muman- We are talking about the movements and not necessarily the ignorant people who go to them. Many Jews are just ignorant and we don't hold all of them responsible, but the movements who make these things is a different matter altogether. The original response from KWRBT talked about the issue of  the deformists being like Churches in the sense they they want to and do copy their mentality and culture etc. Just say, was saying that they are like "immodest" women in the sense that they do things trying to please others but in the end never get respect they want in the first place.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #126 on: January 15, 2013, 03:43:19 PM »
Muman- We are talking about the movements and not necessarily the ignorant people who go to them. Many Jews are just ignorant and we don't hold all of them responsible, but the movements who make these things is a different matter altogether. The original response from KWRBT talked about the issue of  the deformists being like Churches in the sense they they want to and do copy their mentality and culture etc. Just say, was saying that they are like "immodest" women in the sense that they do things trying to please others but in the end never get respect they want in the first place.

Thank you, I think I understand...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #127 on: January 15, 2013, 03:49:08 PM »
It was not leftist Jews who the nazis wanted to exterminate. The first Jews they hated were the religious Jews, those who kept the Torah. Look at the nazi propaganda of the time. They always portrayed religious Jews with Kippah and traditional dress. To the Nazis Jews, primarily the religious ones, are parasites to be exterminated. I don't really agree with your portrayal that nazis really only hate Jews because of the leftists. I have watched several documentaries on White Supremacists and they say straight out that they want to burn Talmuds and deface religious Jewish sites such as synagogues and cemataries.

Sometimes I feel that you feed the hatred of these neo-nazis by constantly pointing out Jews who are so 'evil' in your opinion. All the jew hater needs to do is come to JTF and find out which Jews are worthy of defaming the entire Jewish people.

Actually... while they did use the images of religious jews for their propoganda... since they thought it was more effective... they went after anyone who could NOT prove that their parents were not half jewish....  and this was ALWAYS their plan... to them it wasnt about their ideology.. .it was about their race.

They even had propoganda specifically saying... A jew that does not dress like a jew was still a jew...  in fact.. they are even worse.. since they are hiding their race.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #128 on: January 15, 2013, 09:44:36 PM »
Actually... while they did use the images of religious jews for their propoganda... since they thought it was more effective... they went after anyone who could NOT prove that their parents were not half jewish....  and this was ALWAYS their plan... to them it wasnt about their ideology.. .it was about their race.

They even had propoganda specifically saying... A jew that does not dress like a jew was still a jew...  in fact.. they are even worse.. since they are hiding their race.
So why Jews don't wake up, walk strong, and prepare for a fight with the Nazis of the world is beyond me. What will it take for them to wake up?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #129 on: January 15, 2013, 10:21:13 PM »
So why Jews don't wake up, walk strong, and prepare for a fight with the Nazis of the world is beyond me. What will it take for them to wake up?

Torah.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #130 on: January 15, 2013, 10:23:15 PM »
But a lot of religious Jews are still not forceful or bold or proud in any way.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #131 on: January 15, 2013, 11:27:01 PM »
A lot of times the deformed movement or secular Jews are the only Jews that a lot of people are exposed to. Here in Texas for example I think I saw religious Jews maybe 3 times in my entire life. So what are we left with as an impression except what we see on tv? And to be honest most of what we see on tv is a very negative image. In spite of this most people I know are very pro-Israel. In a sense it's a miracle from God that this is the case. Nevertheless the images we get of Hollywood Jews and left wing politicians are not positive ones and it certainly doesn't portray American Jewry in a good light at all.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #132 on: January 15, 2013, 11:29:34 PM »
Also remember, Rubystars, that quite sadly Deformed are the majority of U.S. Jewry.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #133 on: January 15, 2013, 11:47:37 PM »
Also remember, Rubystars, that quite sadly Deformed are the majority of U.S. Jewry.

Most if not almost all do not know any better and are like babies kidnapped by other nations. That is why those like Rav Kahane tried to install back the Jewish values that they haven't been exposed to. And with his message he got many Jews back to Torah Judaism. He also did expose the corrupt leaders who were and are only concerned about deflating anti-semitism from themselves and making people conform to their actions and making them acceptable to all. For example them or their children marrying a gentile, soo then making it acceptable for all, or them being homos or some of their children therefore promoting it soo they "fit in"and aren't ostracized.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #134 on: January 16, 2013, 12:51:55 AM »
Most if not almost all do not know any better and are like babies kidnapped by other nations. That is why those like Rav Kahane tried to install back the Jewish values that they haven't been exposed to. And with his message he got many Jews back to Torah Judaism. He also did expose the corrupt leaders who were and are only concerned about deflating anti-semitism from themselves and making people conform to their actions and making them acceptable to all. For example them or their children marrying a gentile, soo then making it acceptable for all, or them being homos or some of their children therefore promoting it soo they "fit in"and aren't ostracized.
What do you do though if they reject the message of Kahanism and insist on worshipping the false gods of leftism and assimilation? How do you continue to reach brothers and sisters of yours that have shut you out?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #135 on: January 16, 2013, 03:42:50 PM »
What do you do though if they reject the message of Kahanism and insist on worshipping the false gods of leftism and assimilation? How do you continue to reach brothers and sisters of yours that have shut you out?

Like Moshe and the Prophets of Israel we just bring the message and if rejected say it over and over (appropriately) and most will and do eventually listen and accept the truth. Not say it in anger or hate though because it usually always does not end well but out of brotherhood and love.  Also even Moshe was scolded by G-D for being angry just 1ce against Bnai Yisrael because of it he was not allowed to enter Israel. The Prophet Isaiah had his mouth cut (not just mouth but all the way through killing him) by his own grandson (Menashe), G-D allowed it as a punishment because he once said something negative against the children of Israel.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #136 on: January 16, 2013, 05:00:09 PM »
EveryJewA44 it seems to me from where I'm standing that there is nothing keeping you in America. Why not go and live in Israel? Seriously what's stopping you, it can actually help you with finding your one and true love. She could be waiting for you in your true home.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #137 on: January 16, 2013, 08:00:59 PM »
EveryJewA44 it seems to me from where I'm standing that there is nothing keeping you in America. Why not go and live in Israel? Seriously what's stopping you, it can actually help you with finding your one and true love. She could be waiting for you in your true home.

Wow, that was a slam dunk of a suggestion, how did I not even think of that.  I guess I have become mired in the galut.  I also need to go to israel.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #138 on: January 16, 2013, 08:20:27 PM »
Let me just say that Jew haters will hate Jews no matter what.  They can be right wing, or left wing, and it still won't matter.  I was once called a Jew-b---c.

Sadly, many religious, or observant Jews seem to strike me as too pacifist.  A few years ago, I was at a Hineni speech listening to Rebbitzin Eshter Jungreis (who Chaim doesn't like).  She was discussing anti-Semitism, and how bad things are in Israel.  This was during Hannukah.  And her conclusion was, everyone needs to become more religious, which is all well and good.  But it seems to me to be only half of it.  She also suggested people meditate for about  10 minutes in front of their menorahs. 

Listening to her at the time I thought to myself, what about taking other actions?  What about beating the snot out of these hoodlums who attack Jews, for example?   I mean, I'll probably get criticized for this but I think Jews need to do more than bury their heads in their prayer books. 

I remember Chaim once saying a while back that when he ran the JDL, at least the anti-Semite thugs had a grudging respect for them since they fought back.  Now granted you can never make anyone like you.  But if someone at least has a modicum of respect for you, then maybe they'll be less likely to mess with you. 

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #139 on: January 16, 2013, 08:48:50 PM »
Lisa assimilation is worse than the anti-semitism. People like that lady (I heard of her before) is fighting the fight against assimilation. Also no offense to women but it would sound weird for a lady to talk about physically fighting, from the men it should be expected and demanded though.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #140 on: January 16, 2013, 08:57:05 PM »
I agree 100 percent with you Lisa, make them think twice about even trying to mess with you.

Ps: Where the heck do you get menorah candles?

I got mine in the supermarket...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #141 on: January 16, 2013, 09:00:53 PM »
Lisa assimilation is worse than the anti-semitism. People like that lady (I heard of her before) is fighting the fight against assimilation. Also no offense to women but it would sound weird for a lady to talk about physically fighting, from the men it should be expected and demanded though.

But that's what bothers me.  Why does it have to be one or the other?  Why can't Jews always be secure in their faith and proud of their religion?  I get the impression that people think anti-Semitism is "needed" to keep Jews from assimilating.  But why can't we Jews hold on to our religion in good times and in bad times? 

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #142 on: January 16, 2013, 09:07:48 PM »
But that's what bothers me.  Why does it have to be one or the other?  Why can't Jews always be secure in their faith and proud of their religion?  I get the impression that people think anti-Semitism is "needed" to keep Jews from assimilating.  But why can't we Jews hold on to our religion in good times and in bad times?

Yes, we should. That is why I do what has to be done, you do what has to be done and set an example and soo does the next guy and next girl etc.
  I was just saying that her lectures are directed at and for people to be and stay Jewish, be connected to Torah and Misswoth, etc. and bring meaning and motivation to keep them (at least what I heard about her, I didn't listen to her though).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #143 on: January 16, 2013, 09:17:00 PM »
I can only find them during Hanukkah!

When else would you use Chanukah candles?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #144 on: January 16, 2013, 09:18:50 PM »
Listening to her at the time I thought to myself, what about taking other actions?  What about beating the snot out of these hoodlums who attack Jews, for example?   I mean, I'll probably get criticized for this but I think Jews need to do more than bury their heads in their prayer books. 

I remember Chaim once saying a while back that when he ran the JDL, at least the anti-Semite thugs had a grudging respect for them since they fought back.  Now granted you can never make anyone like you.  But if someone at least has a modicum of respect for you, then maybe they'll be less likely to mess with you.
The same is true of women. Misogynist Nazis will hate women no matter what they do--whether they put out for any human that comes along or passively take abuse or behave with pride and self-respect and save themselves for marriage. The difference is that the woman-haters will have much less opportunity to treat proud women like crap. The majority of women do not fight back when they are being raped and beaten and the majority of women will accept any kind of atrocious behavior from their dates/boyfriends. Proud women will not put up with this in the least.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #145 on: January 16, 2013, 09:20:53 PM »
The same is true of women. Misogynist Nazis will hate women no matter what they do--whether they put out for any human that comes along or passively take abuse or behave with pride and self-respect and save themselves for marriage. The difference is that the woman-haters will have much less opportunity to treat proud women like crap. The majority of women do not fight back when they are being raped and beaten and the majority of women will accept any kind of atrocious behavior from their dates/boyfriends. Proud women will not put up with this in the least.

What evidence do you have that women will not fight back when raped? To me this sounds like blaming the victim again..

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #146 on: January 16, 2013, 09:25:21 PM »
For a seven branch menorah!

I would assume any good Judaica store should stock Chanukah candles during the year. I used 'Streits' candles this year but have used Manishewitz candles in the past...

http://www.wegmans.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=731124&storeId=10052&langId=-1

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #147 on: January 16, 2013, 10:11:19 PM »
Akh.  So glad I'm married and don't have to deal with all this crap.

Bottom line.  The one you marry for the right reasons is your soulmate.  Everyone else before is just a tool to help you find that individual. Don't sweat it when you get rejected. It's not meant yo be or at least at that time. Besides, once you marry you will laugh about all those silly crushes.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #148 on: January 16, 2013, 10:21:10 PM »

There are many reasons Irish Zionist and perhaps I will discuss them with you.  The reasons are controversial and I do think a few people on JTF will disagree.. 

Here are a few reasons in a nutshell why I will not move to Israel at the present time.  Actually here is my criteria about countries I will not live, Israel, sadly is included:

I will not live in a country where:
1. Where I am not allowed to own a firearm/ Where I must turn in my guns or be disarmed
2. Where the government has taken control of people's homes or has thrown people out of their homes by force.
3. That has an Islamic population over 5%, preferably under 1%.   

Sadly, Israel fails all three of these criteria, which are of the most important to me:
1. Israel has strictest gun control laws for its citizens of any modern, Westernized country.
2. Israeli government (even recently) has thrown Jews out of their homes many times.
3. Israel's Islamic population is over 20%.  I would not live in a place surrounded by so many Muslims, especially where I am not allowed to own a gun. 
4. An extra note.. I refuse to live in an area where even if I can own a gun, that I am surrounded by large numbers of Muslims who have more guns than myself and my neighbors.

I'm in agreement with Lisa.. We Jews need to stand up , be strong and defend ourselves.  I hate to admit that a majority of Jews, especially in the USA are greater pacifists than even the most devout Jainist in India (which Gandhi was one).    Turning the other cheek and passive resistance isn't part of our Torah, but somehow we Jews are so brainwashed to think that if we forgive and turn the other cheek to our enemies they will love us. 
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #149 on: January 16, 2013, 10:28:07 PM »
  What? Your last post does not make sense. About guns, then why do you live in America. Isn't Obama making the gun laws even more stricter? You can always live in Israel especially the "territories" and get a gun. Not only that you can join the army and carry a big gun all the time.
  You can stand up all you like. In the galut their still would not be any real chance for survival. You think if something really goes down you and even all the Jews in America would be able to do anything?

Lets just say the truth, its comfortable.