Author Topic: Does anyone know who plays this song? I like this beat! Hate the video though!  (Read 631 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
You should join the discussion about what men and women want.  There is a virginity question that is aching for your commentary!

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
http://minecraftgamesplayers.com/video/mPq7c13sqNQ/video/

BTW PRESS TV is a nazi television station funded by Iran with the despicable George Galloway leading the troops

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

BTW PRESS TV is a nazi television station funded by Iran with the despicable George Galloway leading the troops
Yep. Ivan (Americanhero) used to link to Press TV ad nauseum.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Lighten up man.  This song is good for lifting weights.  Pumps me up!    That's why I'm asking.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
Lighten up man.  This song is good for lifting weights.  Pumps me up!    That's why I'm asking.

This is an awful song!  Its almost migraine-o-genic  :P

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Oh please, I could listen to it all day.  I wish Israel would blast it, while carpet bombing Gaza

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Sounds like a little bit of Uriah Heep, Black Sabbath, and Grand Funk Railroad all mixed together.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
Oh please, I could listen to it all day.  I wish Israel would blast it, while carpet bombing Gaza
LOL!!! at you could listen to it all day.  This helps you lift weights???

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
!!!WE VILL PUMP YOU UP!!!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14