Author Topic: Our Worst Nightmare Is Starting In New York.. Magazine Seizure! Guns Next!  (Read 1779 times)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57563976/n.y-state-about-to-get-first-post-newtown-gun-law/

Just read this very disturbing article about the Assault Weapon Ban being passed in the New York Senate.  It appears there is no grandfather clause for all items that are being banned and owners of these items will be considered criminals by the government for possessing them if they are not sold to people out-of-state within a year.

Ammunition magazines would be restricted to seven bullets, from the current 10, and current owners of higher-capacity magazines would have a year to sell them out of state. An owner caught at home with eight or more bullets in a magazine could face a misdemeanor charge.

This is absolutely horrible and it also makes me think with the current mentality of the Democrats and all other supporters of the gun ban, that there will be no grandfather clause, assuming everyone else follows the footsteps of the fascist Cuomo.    My feelings are, that he will use the excuse of people possessing hi cap magazines to perform raids on people and arrests on people who he has beliefs

Considering, the government may have access to records of purchases of these magazines, he would have a long list of newly-made criminals who he can persecute and have arrested.   Once these people are in the system, all their other gun rights will be jeopardized as well. 

This is a horrible attack on the 2nd Amendment and the fascist Cuomo Mussolini should be tried for treason!    I'm glad I don't live in New York now and I don't think I would comply with orders to surrender my magazines.

Sad to say, the first gun seizure is under way!  I think something drastic is needed or else other states will follow through.  Cuomo has stated many times he wants confiscation of all semi automatic firearms and I don't doubt for a minute that he will make a similar ban on semi auto rifles as he has done on what he calls "hi-cap/ 10rd magazines".  By banning 10 rd magazines, he has basically made a good majority of semi automatic handguns no longer usable in the state of New York.   

New Yorkers need to do something.  The American people need to do something.  This is an atrocity. 

To quote Franklin D. Roosevelt after the bombing of Pearl Harbor, "This is a Date Which Will Live in Infamy".   

Like the Japanese invasion, now America has been invaded internally by fascists who want to destroy our freedom.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 03:24:58 AM by EveryJewA44 »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
they're mentally ill.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
This is what the vast majority of NYers want.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

I have reported you for this. We are a law-abiding organization.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 05:06:09 AM by Irish Zionist »

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
I won't personally make any threats against any politicians or people.   

I will say that if I was a New Yorker and they were coming for my magazines, they would have to remove them from my cold dead hands..   

Thanks to the fascist Nazi Cuomo Mussolini, a good majority of semi auto handguns will now be unusable, as most take at least 10 rd magazines, except compact models.

Cuomo is a traitor and he should be tried for treason!!   Anybody who calls themselves a patriot today knows that a resistance must be made if the New York fascist government illegally attempts to seize legally purchased magazines.  This is completely Unconstitutional and we cannot just sit around and submit to such authoritarian and illegal actions performed by politicians who think they are above the law.

I've posted this same thread on multiple gun forums.. I actually just copied and pasted here, however, considering many members here are probably from New York, I think it may hit home for them.  Sorry to say.

Expect to see a major upheavel and resistance, both from gun owners around the country and from the NRA.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
My relatives in Europe gave up their freedoms and guns to fascists..  I won't do the same..  If anybody wants to find out, they are welcome.

I'm not making any threats, statements or claims, I just live by this motto as spoken by General John Stark:
Live Free Or Die!

On another note, I encourage freedom loving New Yorkers to leave and take their magazines and guns with them.   The state is overrun by fascists and a better resistance can be formed from the outside. 

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
James Yeager didn't do any justice for anybody with that youtube rant..  All he did was help get himself posted on a bunch of anti-gun newspapers and TV shows, showing how crazy gun owners are.

Threatening to kill random people (as Yeager did) is not productive or helpful to our cause.  Making direct threats against politicians is definitely a serious no-no!   As you know the Feds have every single word we write streamed into their database.  Being a software guy myself, I know how easy it is to extract public web forum data along with the IP addresses of all users of the forum into a secure, encrypted database.

I don't quite think you made any direct threat from what I read, so I don't have any beef with you 112.. But, for your own safety, you should not make any direct threats against politicians.   I understand Nafraudi's concerns.   I understand you didn't mean anything by what you were saying.. It was a figure of speech.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Back on the subject:

It gets worse, New Yorkers will no longer be able to buy semi automatic rifles (anything classified as AW by NY gov't) online anymore. That means anybody in New York will no longer be able to sell or purchase a semi-automatic firearm online. 

Private sales of assault weapons to someone other than an immediate family would be subject to a background check through a dealer. Also Internet sales of assault weapons would be banned, and failing to safely store a weapon could be subject to a misdemeanor charge.

Read more: NY seals 1st state gun laws since Newtown massacre - seattlepi.com
e-4194149.php#ixzz2I29NnZ7R

Also, all private sales of semi-automatic rifles will be required to go through an FFL.  Essentially, banning the private sales of semi-auto rifles.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 04:46:10 AM by EveryJewA44 »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

It's stupidity like this that plays right into the radical lefts hands... Some years ago I got a fortune cookie message that said " A barking dog never bites because big mouth is always open" Gun sales are already highly regulated here in New York... Even if someone buys over the internet they must have the gun shipped to a licensed gun dealer... If people are buying guns legally the state does indeed know just what  people have despite the fact they buy from a gun store or over the internet... The main issue is the fact they are changing the law regulating what people can buy and legally possess... This is what law abiding people should be disturbed over.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 05:08:39 AM by Irish Zionist »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
It's stupidity like this that plays right into the radical lefts hands... Some years ago I got a fortune cookie message that said " A barking dog never bites because big mouth is always open" Gun sales are already highly regulated here in New York... Even if someone buys over the internet they must have the gun shipped to a licensed gun dealer... If people are buying guns legally the state does indeed know just what  people have despite the fact they buy from a gun store or over the internet... The main issue is the fact they are changing the law regulating what people can buy and legally possess... This is what law abiding people should be disturbed over.

I don't think you quite see the ramifications of these new laws.  By banning 10rd magazines, a good 90% of full size semi automatic handguns can no longer be used, as they require at least 10 rd magazines.  Also, the government will use the excuse of illegal magazines to perform random gun seizures and raids, similar to raids you would find on illegal drugs, etc.  However, considering that the criminals now are a good number of previously law-abiding citizens, this will be grounds for a large-scale operation of gun and magazine confiscations.  Anybody caught with these magazines will most likely serve time in jail and have their gun rights stripped from them or hampered. 

Also, what you mention above about purchasing guns over the internet is a federal regulation, not a state regulation.  Even in Idaho, a state with the least-restrictive gun laws, you have to go through an FFL to purchase an online gun of any kind.  This would of course only apply the lower receiver on a modular semi-automatic style rifle, like an AR-15 or AK-47.    You can purchase any other component of a rifle, such as complete upper assembly without an FFL, even in the state of New York.  At least you could previously, most likely not anymore!

What we are looking at here, is the complete ban of all online sales for semi-auto rifles.  Most likely, this will include the ban of semi-auto handguns too, as many will be classified as assault weapons, which is a dirty trick played by these politicians.  If you look closely at the AWB bill, a good number of semi auto handguns, like Glocks, Sigs, S&W M&Ps are included on the AW classification list.

New York had very strict gun regulations.  But today, New York has much more strict gun regulations and the strictest in the entire USA.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Our Worst Nightmare Is Starting In New York.. Magazine Seizure! Guns Next!
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2013, 06:39:37 AM »
Also, what you mention above about purchasing guns over the internet is a federal regulation, not a state regulation.  Even in Idaho, a state with the least-restrictive gun laws, you have to go through an FFL to purchase an online gun of any kind.  This would of course only apply the lower receiver on a modular semi-automatic style rifle, like an AR-15 or AK-47.    You can purchase any other component of a rifle, such as complete upper assembly without an FFL, even in the state of New York.  At least you could previously, most likely not anymore!

What we are looking at here, is the complete ban of all online sales for semi-auto rifles.  Most likely, this will include the ban of semi-auto handguns too, as many will be classified as assault weapons, which is a dirty trick played by these politicians.  If you look closely at the AWB bill, a good number of semi auto handguns, like Glocks, Sigs, S&W M&Ps are included on the AW classification list.
I personally am of two minds on this issue... On the one hand I see this new round of laws the jumping off point for a never ending list of repressive gun laws... On the other hand I really don't see the need of owning guns having magazines and clips that hold endless amounts of ammunition... I like the idea of being able to own a gun or two however I really never considered owning high capacity automatic weapons...  What do people see themselves doing with guns like this anyway?  In most parts of New York the properties are so small guns like that are totally useless.. If people are unable to hold off a home intrusion with a few shots the party most likely is over anyway... I hate to see law abiding people loose any rights but sadly I think some ground is going to be lost here... Liberal lawmakers on the state level and not Washington will have a better chance of pushing a good amount of this sort of regulation through... The problem is aside from the overall gun rights issue there really is not much of a reasonable argument for having the sort of guns they are after at this time.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2013, 06:56:23 AM »
I personally am of two minds on this issue... On the one hand I see this new round of laws the jumping off point for a never ending list of repressive gun laws... On the other hand I really don't see the need of owning guns having magazines and clips that hold endless amounts of ammunition... I like the idea of being able to own a gun or two however I really never considered owning high capacity automatic weapons...  What do people see themselves doing with guns like this anyway?  In most parts of New York the properties are so small guns like that are totally useless.. If people are unable to hold off a home intrusion with a few shots the party most likely is over anyway... I hate to see law abiding people loose any rights but sadly I think some ground is going to be lost here... Liberal lawmakers on the state level and not Washington will have a better chance of pushing a good amount of this sort of regulation through... The problem is aside from the overall gun rights issue there really is not much of a reasonable argument for having the sort of guns they are after at this time.

Well, that's the problem, isn't it? If you, as a law abiding citizen, don't see a reason to own a semi-automatic firearm with a high capacity magazine, there is no law mandating that you must go out and purchase either. If, on the other hand, some other law abiding citizen wants a semi-automatic firearm with a large capacity magazine, there IS a law preventing them from purchasing both. In a country that touts freedom and liberty, which of the two scenarios makes more sense?

Having said that, unfortunately New York can pass whatever law it wants to regarding sale and possession of firearms. It has no provision in its state constitution equal to the 2nd amendment protection of the right to bear arms. So, if they wanted to ban all firearms, they could.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2013, 07:00:49 AM »
I personally am of two minds on this issue... On the one hand I see this new round of laws the jumping off point for a never ending list of repressive gun laws... On the other hand I really don't see the need of owning guns having magazines and clips that hold endless amounts of ammunition... I like the idea of being able to own a gun or two however I really never considered owning high capacity automatic weapons... 

Sorry you don't support our freedoms and think its ok to dismiss our Constitution that guarantees the rights of Americans to own guns to defend themselves.   I cannot even begin to respond to you, but I am shocked by your response, especially being a moderator on a Kahanist forum.  Sorry,  it sounds to me like you support the gun control people.  Go ask my murdered Jewish ancestors why people need weapons that can rival those of the military.  My Jewish ancestors were massacred and were disarmed.  Hitler said the same thing, "What reason do people need these weapons of war?"  Heinrich Himmler, stated: "Only the military should have such weapons. Join the SS or Army if you want to have a rifle."   We as citizens have the right to own any firearm that the military has available, including fully automatic weapons. 

What do people see themselves doing with guns like this anyway?

To defend themselves and their families.  These guns serve many purposes and can be used to defend against criminals who have easy access to these same weapons, as well as defense in an invasion or a tyrannical government regime, which is looking more and more likely, each day.  Our 2nd Amendment says, "THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED."   These guns are to be accessible to all law-abiding citizens.  And, semi automatic rifles also make extremely effective hunting weapons.  Many people live in rural areas, including New York, where hunting with an semi auto rifle is a very effective means of acquiring inexpensive and healthy meat.   Why should people own any gun? 

In most parts of New York the properties are so small guns like that are totally useless.. If people are unable to hold off a home intrusion with a few shots the party most likely is over anyway...
Bullsh--!    They are not useless in New York State!  You are wrong.  These guns are useful anywhere in the world, including New York State.  New York state has a lot of mountains , trees, thick vegetation, as well as areas that are heavily populated.  The AR-15 makes perfect close range and home defense weapon, especially with frangible ammo that fragments with its light weight bullet and high velocities , making it an effective defense round, yet without the risks of over-penetration which shotguns and handgun rounds are notorious to do.  A bolt gun is not an effective defense weapon at close range and would likely be a more of a liability than a semi-automatic weapon.  Useless, absolutely Not!

I hate to see law abiding people loose any rights but sadly I think some ground is going to be lost here... Liberal lawmakers on the state level and not Washington will have a better chance of pushing a good amount of this sort of regulation through... The problem is aside from the overall gun rights issue there really is not much of a reasonable argument for having the sort of guns they are after at this time.
You are absolutely wrong!!!   There are plenty of arguments to prove why we have needs to own these types of guns!   The American people will stand together and resist the lies and tyranny promoted by anti-RKBA people (as you sound, yourself).   It is people with your mentality is the reason why the Jews in Europe were rounded up and left helpless to die.  They were told they didn't have any reason to own these guns as they were marched off, disarmed, to their death camps.  Think about what you are saying?   

You sound like you live sheltered and think the police will come save you when you are in dire need of help.

When Seconds Count, The Police Are Only Minutes Away!

Gun Control Only Punishes Law-Abiding Citizens, And Empowers Criminals!

Why should law-abiding citizens have less access to rifles than criminals?

Please take some time to read the American Constitution and not through the brainwashed commentary of the Huffington Post and liberal nazi fascists, but through the eyes of a person who understands the depths of the meaning.  Our Founding Fathers made it very clear that we need to protect ourselves from a tyrannical government and give ourselves an equal footing.  When we start letting the government take away our semi auto rifles, we are letting them take away our 1st Amendment rights too.  The first thing Hitler went after was the guns..  Our freedom of religion and speech was the next to go.

Look at New York, through a very clever and disguised policy of saving children, they have now made a majority of gun owners in the state into criminals and have banned almost every type of semi automatic firearm, including handguns and most semi auto rifles, with this new magazine legislation. 

Having said that, unfortunately New York can pass whatever law it wants to regarding sale and possession of firearms. It has no provision in its state constitution equal to the 2nd amendment protection of the right to bear arms. So, if they wanted to ban all firearms, they could.

New York State law cannot trump Federal Law. What they are doing is Unconstitutional and if Obama Hussein's AWB fails and any person is arrested for possessing a 10rd mag and goes to court, the state of New York will lose, be sued  and forced to revoke the law, just as the states of Illinois and District of Columbia were forced to do after Supreme Court rulings.   Why do you think states cannot implement laws to legalize slavery or ban synagogues?  These laws attempt to trump Federal laws prohibiting such laws from being enacted.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 07:22:21 AM by EveryJewA44 »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2013, 07:21:57 AM »
Well, that's the problem, isn't it? If you, as a law abiding citizen, don't see a reason to own a semi-automatic firearm with a high capacity magazine, there is no law mandating that you must go out and purchase either. If, on the other hand, some other law abiding citizen wants a semi-automatic firearm with a large capacity magazine, there IS a law preventing them from purchasing both. In a country that touts freedom and liberty, which of the two scenarios makes more sense?

I was actually in a gun store looking around here on Long Island the other day and I noticed the business taking place was actually quite brisk... Personally I shop for  guns that can take down the side of a barn at close at close range  in a few shots but that's just me... I think local politicians are going to have a hard time with their constituency in parts of the state outside major cities... People do like to collect guns, hunt and there is always the home protection point of view...  As I said some ground may be lost but If Como thinks he made great headway with his crying towel speech the other day he better guess again... Not that I agree the higher capacity stuff should be banned but as a person with only modest interest in guns I would honestly like to know what people see themselves doing with the higher capacity guns in a place like New York State.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2013, 07:26:47 AM »
Not that I agree the higher capacity stuff should be banned but as a person with only modest interest in guns I would honestly like to know what people see themselves doing with the higher capacity guns in a place like New York State.

The same they will do with higher capacity magazines anywhere in the world, read my above post about defense against criminals as well as give citizens and equal footing to both our foot soldiers and criminals alike.

Also, if SHTF, then you can be sure with marauding bands of gangs and looters trying to raid your home, rape your daughter and steal your food and possessions, that having a lot of 30rd mags on hand well be very important.    It is not always about what do you need it for today, but what may you need it for tomorrow?   New York has a lot of criminals and the need for people to be well armed to defend their properties and loved ones. There is no better tool for that than a semi auto rifle and magazines of 20-30rd capacity, like the US military uses.

Just look at Hurricane Katrina and the LA Riots.  These people had access to semi auto rifles with hi cap magazines which saved the lives of themselves and their families as well as protected their homes and businesses.

I'm sorry your high powered bolt gun or double barrel shotgun will be ineffective in a CQB situation where multiple attackers with automatic firearms are attacking you.  Even a group of thugs with chains and knives will render such a firearm ineffective.  You cannot always plan ahead to what type of situation you will be in, when it comes to defending yourself, hence a gun like an AR-15 is very versatile in all situations.  This is why our soldiers are generally armed with such rifles.

BTW.. If you would look closely the ban imposed by Cuomo goes far beyond "Assault Weapons", he has effectively banned all semi auto handguns with his legislation.  Most guns do not take 7rd magazines. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2013, 07:54:00 AM »
The same they will do with higher capacity magazines anywhere in the world, read my above post about defense against criminals as well as give citizens and equal footing to both our foot soldiers and criminals alike.

Also, if SHTF, then you can be sure with marauding bands of gangs and looters trying to raid your home, rape your daughter and steal your food and possessions, that having a lot of 30rd mags on hand well be very important.    It is not always about what do you need it for today, but what may you need it for tomorrow?   New York has a lot of criminals and the need for people to be well armed to defend their properties and loved ones. There is no better tool for that than a semi auto rifle and magazines of 20-30rd capacity, like the US military uses.

Just look at Hurricane Katrina and the LA Riots.  These people had access to semi auto rifles with hi cap magazines which saved the lives of themselves and their families as well as protected their homes and businesses.

I'm sorry your high powered bolt gun or double barrel shotgun will be ineffective in a CQB situation where multiple attackers with automatic firearms are attacking you.  Even a group of thugs with chains and knives will render such a firearm ineffective.  You cannot always plan ahead to what type of situation you will be in, when it comes to defending yourself, hence a gun like an AR-15 is very versatile in all situations.  This is why our soldiers are generally armed with such rifles.

BTW.. If you would look closely the ban imposed by Cuomo goes far beyond "Assault Weapons", he has effectively banned all semi auto handguns with his legislation.  Most guns do not take 7rd magazines.
I guess my point of view is of a person that has always lived in places where the nearest neighbor was less than 50' feet away in most directions... A few months ago we had a major storm here on Long Island that took out the utilities for over a week... Very few homes had backup power... A friend of mine that worked in the fire department came by and told me to keep an eye out during the night for people stealing generators... I had mine chained to the side of the house and made sure I had some lights on outside so I could see what was going on... However honestly speaking am I going to gun someone down for trying to steal my generator? I had a few old blockbuster fire works by the back window to let off in case I got the idea something was going on... Honestly I am just a bit too set in my ways to go to jail over a  generator... Someone would have to be attempting to enter the house at which point a few well placed rounds with a shotgun in order to spare my life might be called for... If people want to maintain their gun rights here in most parts of New York as far as the high capacity guns go they had better have a better argument than self protection.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2013, 08:21:26 AM »
Not that I agree the higher capacity stuff should be banned but as a person with only modest interest in guns I would honestly like to know what people see themselves doing with the higher capacity guns in a place like New York State.

cjd - New York is a very large state that encompasses large rural areas beyond NYC and Long Island. Even so, I happen to live on Long Island and, in the event that I needed to protect my home and family, I would prefer to have more than enough firepower and ammo going up against one invader than to have limited firepower and ammo going up against 3, 4 or more. I guess, because of my background, I tend to prefer over-preparedness and multiple backup plans. By the way, after hurricane Sandy, when I was without power for 9 days, my car was broken into and ransacked one evening. Nothing was taken, which led me to believe that the person or persons were possibly looking for a remote garage door opener or spare key to gain access into my house. It's an assumption on my part but I did have a generator and plenty of gasoline locked up in my garage that anyone would have known about if they were cruising around during the day.

EJ - You make good points but please keep in mind that the 2nd amendment of the Constitution protects our right to bear arms from infringement by the federal government. It does not prevent New York state from doing whatever the hell it wants.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2013, 06:31:17 PM »

EJ - You make good points but please keep in mind that the 2nd amendment of the Constitution protects our right to bear arms from infringement by the federal government. It does not prevent New York state from doing whatever the hell it wants.

This is actually not true..  For example, if one state decided to barricade Synagogues from operating in their state, it would be struck down as it was Unconstitutional by Federal regulations according to the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution.  No State law can counter those of the Constitution.  State are only allowed to enact laws and regulations that do not go against Federal regulations.

Just look at the case in Washington DC in the Supreme Court which struck down the illegal Handgun Ban that was enforced by District of Columbia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller

On June 26, 2008, the Supreme Court affirmed the Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit in Heller v. District of Columbia.[3][4] The Court of Appeals had struck down provisions of the Firearms Control Regulations Act of 1975 as unconstitutional, determined that handguns are "arms" for the purposes of the Second Amendment, found that the District of Columbia's regulations act was an unconstitutional banning, and struck down the portion of the regulations act that requires all firearms including rifles and shotguns be kept "unloaded and disassembled or bound by a trigger lock." "Prior to this decision the Firearms Control Regulation Act of 1975 also restricted residents from owning handguns except for those registered prior to 1975."[5]

Someone would have to be attempting to enter the house at which point a few well placed rounds with a shotgun in order to spare my life might be called for... If people want to maintain their gun rights here in most parts of New York as far as the high capacity guns go they had better have a better argument than self protection.
CJD,
If you are using a shotgun for home defense with neighbors only 50 ft away, I would let you know that you are risking overpenetration and put your neighbors lives in jeopardy.  This is certainly a liability.  An AR-15 loaded with 65gr frangible , ballistic tip or BTHP rounds would be a much safer weapon and defense round to use in a self-defense situation than a majority of the shotgun rounds you would use.  Do you realize how far shotgun rounds will penetrate and that the spread of the pellets results in more stray at further distance?   I assume you use 00 Buckshot or #4 Buckshot, which contain several .30cal round pellets that will go through several houses before the rounds stop.   If you are using birdshot, you are using a very ineffective round for self-defense and put you and your family's lives in jeopardy.

You just asked why people need such guns and I just proved it to you!  Anyhow, I am sad you do not support the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution.  I suppose nothing I say will change the feelings you have.  Basically, the government wants you to believe that guns have no purpose in the hands of civilians.

To quote Heinrich Himmler of the Nazi party:
Quote from: Heinrich Himmler
Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA - ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't serve the State.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 07:16:54 PM by EveryJewA44 »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2013, 07:51:08 PM »
Cjd, Every Jew briefly brought up the L.A. Riots. 

Do you remember how the mobs of thugs went after the Korean store owners?  Some of those Koreans were armed and fought those thugs with AR-15's. 

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2013, 07:54:35 PM »
Cjd, Every Jew briefly brought up the L.A. Riots. 

Do you remember how the mobs of thugs went after the Korean store owners?  Some of those Koreans were armed and fought those thugs with AR-15's.

One thing to consider is this.... those thugs are oBumma voters..... the Korean store owners are probably not.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2013, 08:00:39 PM »
Here's an interesting article about gun control I think everyone here should read if they have not yet done so:

http://larrycorreia.wordpress.com/2012/12/20/an-opinion-on-gun-control/

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2013, 05:29:55 AM »
CJD,

You just asked why people need such guns and I just proved it to you!  Anyhow, I am sad you do not support the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution.  I suppose nothing I say will change the feelings you have.  Basically, the government wants you to believe that guns have no purpose in the hands of civilians

I do support the second amendment and really don't think the changes politicians have in mind are going to do much except disarm the law abiding... The sad fact is the automatic weapons with the higher capacity magazines seem to be the weapon of choice when the wackos go off the deep end... I thought here in New York the law makers would restrict the sales of the larger magazines and let it go at that... Since New York is a sick society when it comes to social issues we got the kind of left leaning policy that was put into place yesterday... It's amazing how fast politicians  can pass legislation when they believe some political points can be made... Sadly for them when a good part of there constituency really understands the ramifications of what they passed yesterday they will have a lot to answer for when they come up for reelection... Clearly something needs to be done to keep weapons like this out of the hands of crazy people and criminals just what that is I have no clue... This is what gun right advocates really need to really work on... The worse part of the picture is that the government is winning the PR war on the gun rights issue because crazy people walking around with guns that  can take down a hundred people in a moment or so seem to be what has been taking place... The public is not going to stand by and have school children gunned down like a turkey shoot and not expect government to come up with some sort of a solution....

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2013, 05:58:05 AM »
I do support the second amendment and really don't think the changes politicians have in mind are going to do much except disarm the law abiding... The sad fact is the automatic weapons with the higher capacity magazines seem to be the weapon of choice when the wackos go off the deep end... I thought here in New York the law makers would restrict the sales of the larger magazines and let it go at that... Since New York is a sick society when it comes to social issues we got the kind of left leaning policy that was put into place yesterday... It's amazing how fast politicians  can pass legislation when they believe some political points can be made... Sadly for them when a good part of there constituency really understands the ramifications of what they passed yesterday they will have a lot to answer for when they come up for reelection... Clearly something needs to be done to keep weapons like this out of the hands of crazy people and criminals just what that is I have no clue... This is what gun right advocates really need to really work on... The worse part of the picture is that the government is winning the PR war on the gun rights issue because crazy people walking around with guns that  can take down a hundred people in a moment or so seem to be what has been taking place... The public is not going to stand by and have school children gunned down like a turkey shoot and not expect government to come up with some sort of a solution....

Hitler had a solution.. It was called universal gun registration, which eventually led to the confiscation of guns from all Germany and Austria's citizenry, starting with the Jewish population.   In a free society, there will be murders.   How come people don't demand an outright ban of cars or buses when there is a car accident resulting in the death of children?   Couple weeks ago a tour bus slid off an icy road in Oregon and resulted in about 10 deaths and many others injured.  Where is the outcry to ban buses?  Afterall, with trains and planes, what need do people have for buses?

Glad to hear you support the 2nd Amendment, but it sounds like you are buying into the scare propaganda that the liberals are promoting.   You think that whackos are walking around with guns.  You do no realize how rare overall are these occurrences.  More people have died in car accidents than have been killed by all gun homicides each year in this country.

Lets go back to my grandmother's village in Belarus.  The Nazis in 1941, when they invaded Belarus, gunned down 2000 unarmed men , women and children.  The people were forced to dig their own graves before they were systemically shot with "Assault Weapons" in the hands of government uniformed soldiers.  That is about 200 Sandy Hook massacres committed in one or two days in my grandmother's village!  This atrocity is by far greater than anything committed in this country by a psycho with a rifle!

I trust 100 Adam Lanzas with AK-47s and AR-15s more than I trust the thugs in the government.  Governments have massacred 1000s of times more people than all the mass shootings in the United States ever committed. 

These mass shootings are hyped up and sensationalized by the media to help them gain publicity, which helps bring in money.  It's all about money and selling stories for the media!  They will use as much scare-tactics and brainwashing as they can to gain your attention.  They do have an agenda!

Cjd, do a little research and you will find out that knives and handguns have murdered more people in the year of 2012 in the USA than semi automatic rifles, including AK-47s and AR-15s.   Do you realize how many people were stabbed to death in New York City alone this year?  Over 150 people.   The reason the government wants these out of the hands of citizens is because that it helps weaken the people and empower the government.  A corrupt government like ours lusts for full control over the populace and the first thing a criminal government does is seek to take away military style rifles from the people, because they know they can be used to put up a fierce resistance. 

How well did gun control work in Nazi Germany?  Germany was free of all such street crime and the occasional madmen shooting up schools.  However, the government themselves ended up committed crimes so heinous they outdo the severity of all the school massacres ever committed in the USA.

THink a little deeper and see past the anti-gun/anti-freedom propaganda which resulted in the death of 6,000,000 Jews.

We have a 2nd Amendment in the USA , And It Will Not Be Infringed.

BTW.. Obama's children have armed guards with rifles, handguns, even artillery if the need arises.  Are our children worth any less than Obama's??

If you want to reduce the fatality of school shootings, then place armed and trained guards in our schools!  With all the money our country blows on pathetic and useless programs for our schools, we decided not to invest anything in school security? 

What do all these mass shootings have in common?  They occur in Gun Free Zones.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 06:13:34 AM by EveryJewA44 »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2013, 05:59:51 AM »
If you are using a shotgun for home defense with neighbors only 50 ft away, I would let you know that you are risking overpenetration and put your neighbors lives in jeopardy.  This is certainly a liability.  An AR-15 loaded with 65gr frangible , ballistic tip or BTHP rounds would be a much safer weapon and defense round to use in a self-defense situation than a majority of the shotgun rounds you would use.  Do you realize how far shotgun rounds will penetrate and that the spread of the pellets results in more stray at further distance?   I assume you use 00 Buckshot or #4 Buckshot, which contain several .30cal round pellets that will go through several houses before the rounds stop.   If you are using birdshot, you are using a very ineffective round for self-defense and put you and your family's lives in jeopardy.
A while back I was considering the purchase of a coach gun... While I was in the gun store I got to talking with a man that worked for some government agency that escapes me now... He gave me some interesting pointers about using a gun like that for home protection using small grain rounds and OO buckshot... The picture he painted would very effectively stop an intruder or two... I don't live on a postage stamp but in my situation any intrusion is not going to be a Mexican stand off... With larger properties (a few acres or so) the higher capacity weapons start to make more sense to me... With remote settings like that there is always the potential of a large group evil doers showing up undetected by the homeowner or neighbors.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2013, 06:07:49 AM »
A while back I was considering the purchase of a coach gun... While I was in the gun store I got to talking with a man that worked for some government agency that escapes me now... He gave me some interesting pointers about using a gun like that for home protection using small grain rounds and OO buckshot... The picture he painted would very effectively stop an intruder or two... I don't live on a postage stamp but in my situation any intrusion is not going to be a Mexican stand off... With larger properties (a few acres or so) the higher capacity weapons start to make more sense to me... With remote settings like that there is always the potential of a large group evil doers showing up undetected by the homeowner or neighbors.

Sadly, at closer range, a semi-automatic rifle is a much better defense weapon than a coach gun..  LOL   Do you think the military performs sweeps of buildings in Iraq using a coach gun?   In addition to other problems with the use of such a shotgun, the need for a quick reload with potential threats nearby will be much more difficult, especially under duress.  In combat situations as I described, soldiers are in very close quarters with civilians in close proximity as well as potential hostages, etc.   They would defend themselves or clear a room in a home/urban like setting with an M-16/M-4, Scar or in the case of Israelis (Tavor rifles).     

Why shouldn't law abiding citizens have the same rights to use such weapons which are by far the most superior to use in CQB situaitons.   When you blast off a round of the shotgun, those pellets spread out and you actually don't know where they will end up.  One can end up in your neighbor's child's body, even though you aimed it in a direction you thought would not hit.

I'd only use a shotgun for home-defense if I lived in a rural setting where I know neighbors are at least 300 or more yards away from me.   For that matter, I have semi auto shotgun that is magazine fed, as tube fed shotguns are also inefficient and more prone to malfunction.  Not to mention the easy of loading a mag fed shotgun.  The military as well, utilizes magazine fed shotguns, such as AA-10, and even Saiga 12.

You say you are not going to have a Mexican stand off. Sadly, in a gun battle, you don't exactly get to decide how it will turn out.  If you start shooting at someone or they start shooting at you and both of you have guns, retreating may not be an option as rounds fly past your head.

You may actually be a great candidate for a person who needs to own a semi automatic rifle.  If you care about defending your home and reducing the risk of over-penetrating and harming your neighbor, I can certainly give you suggestions of guns and ammo configurations you should purchase for such a purpose.