Author Topic: My Post Wasn't Worthy of Confiscation  (Read 3649 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: My Post Wasn't Worthy of Confiscation
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2013, 11:17:17 PM »
The main help he needs is getting off the drugs.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2013, 11:25:28 PM »
He needs to be committed if you ask me.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2013, 06:47:49 AM »
I personally think LKZ will be back.

HINT:   

www.fakeip.org

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2013, 08:14:10 AM »
I wonder if LKZ was a plant by one of the fake Kahanist parties.

Or even StørmFrønt for that matter?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Jewishrebelx

• New JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2013, 12:43:20 AM »
Looks like a couple of you have been holding something in that you've wanted to say to me for a while. I don't actually care that I was banned, because it really works out perfectly for me considering my schedule thankfully just became much busier. Either way, I'm doing super Jewish stuff now, and I'm not even going to get into all the things I have to learn and do considering I wasn't raised Jewish but now I'm at that alone, as well as college so I'm like Abraham and the only Jew too extreme for the JJL, this makes me way cooler.

Anyways, the one thing I actually wanted to say, was you don't know me Rubystars. You would say something like that that about me, even though I've only ever used marijuana and even then I only might now spend $20 every several months. I have a job and I go to school and I work out all while trying to stay informed. Say that after some trumped up "charge", (for making a joke about what to do with with the other three bullets they wanted from the magazine, and obviously not naming any names, so you know maybe the entire politician workforce might get bodyguards now, so ban me, who cares?) and now it suddenly looks like people on this forum for months can be psychotic drug users that are running around trying to kill people. Now you look bad, and the threat is suddenly credible based on that solely, and obviously, anyone who reads that will have that in mind when they read any of what I wrote, sort of like writing under a picture.

As for IrishZionist, clearly I wasn't worth that much to this forum so whatever dude, I don't even really know you, have fun with your banning thing. All anyone had to do was tell me to go once (not including my very first post where obviously everyone was right to say I was wrong [but perhaps not mostly assume that I'm Dr. Evil]) and I would have. Why would I be somewhere I'm not useful?

For whatever your name is that always changes just say, I did what I thought was right after reading masada2000.org and finding out that you made it, and decided I would share what I know and learn stuff here, and I always find something most people haven't seen to do that. As for you saying I am a Nazi from StørmFrønt, which I guess you have their weird o thing on speed post or something for, first, this is the first and very last forum I will ever use. I don't think you're even worth responding in turn to, because valuable space is something I do not give to those who have none. I called you guys racists when I came here, but after really listening to rabbi Kahane, I learned to apply the concept of defamation is the last refuge of the non-thinker. You think I can bring people to this forum now? What do you think, I'm going to tell them to read that and distribute it to all their friends? I study psychology, if you controlled politics, it would be an even more terrible day for the world than it is now.

Chinese Kahanist: you're cool. I would do paintball on seadoos and cho ko nu crossbow moose hunting with you. Apparently, people like your jokes better than mine. Peace.

The only thing that actually hurt me was when Muman said that he could see me "making these types of statements" after what everyone said, even though I obviously hold no ill-will toward him. It shows everyone succeeded, everything about me is seen as worthless or a negative. I've been called enough things not to let squabble affect me, but the only person who really say that anything about me is worth anything (and Chinese Kahanist still technically call me a liar and some little kid who was a complete fraud making up a life, which is less bad than a fraud who is a Nazi, which being called has brought shame upon my grandparents and the memories of their families) still think I could be a nut even though he likes me. Obviously, I won't be coming back here because I'm not wanted even just to read what you say, because I found the best way to deal with bad memories is to leave them in the past. Send me something here [email protected], I had to make the email to make the account, and I'll check it for the next little bit, and maybe if I have questions about Judaism or something in the future you could help me out. I can get you good ways to make money too, as always.

As for the forum, I am still completely convinced that Chaim is capable of making a mass movement, but not on this forum. If the JDL was like that, everyone would have been caught and compromised and every plan would be foiled and nothing would work. It also attracts the kind of person willing to sit there and type stuff on a forum. I don't get caught up on details personally, and what some people were saying was good enough to see past that point, most won't, so there has to be a better way. Do what rabbi Kahane did. Surely one of the things here was worth standing up against in more than a speech on youtube.

So I'll never come back or tell anyone to come here, but I got pretty much everything politically, and though small talk on matters may sharpen it, I've got other things to study right now. I actually thought people liked that I was saying things, so next time you don't want someone on your forum, tell them you don't want them on the forum. Bye now.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2013, 12:56:13 AM »
I would like to just say that my comment was made because I had not seen the message which was deemed offensive. I give the benefit of the doubt to the moderators who made the decision. But I do believe you did not have evil intentions.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2013, 01:09:05 AM »
Jewishrebelx,

Chaim has forgiven you. In this weeks ask JTF he invites you to come back with the warning that some things cannot be said on the forum. I for one would appreciate if you give this forum another chance.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2013, 01:13:01 AM »
Rubystars, fluttershy should just be glad Obama doesn't eat ponies! I was going to complain about the artistic style of that show, but then I looked up the one from 1992 and I was like holy s*** those things are scary

« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 01:37:30 AM by DeathToIslam1776 »

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2013, 01:19:03 AM »
A word of warning to everyone.. Avoid making any type of threat, whatsoever against a government official or even "the government".  Seriously, everything you write here is recorded and considering the reputation the JDL and any JDL-like group has, you can bet feds skim over the pages and look for keywords, using specialized software, which can identify posts like these easily. 

I don't want some person getting a site like JTF shut down, because somebody was upset and wrote the wrong thing.   I am on several gun forums, which are all monitor by the feds and they are very fast to ban and remove posts from people who make threats of any kind, especially to governing bodies.  Whether these threats be made in a joking manner or serious.   Many times the government will simply tell domain providers to shut down the specific domain so it can no longer operate if they believe it works against their agenda or is threatening.  This , itself, is probably against federal law, as the internet is supposedly global and not ruled by any governing body, nonetheless, that is how things work these days.

I am just giving this warning to Chaim and rest of people on JTF, because it doesn't take much with the tyrannical government we have to give them an excuse to make your life hell.

Remember, everything on the web is accessible to all and will never be deleted.  ANd, yes, everything you write you will be accountable for and can be used against you.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2013, 01:28:37 PM »
He was warned numerous times about making threats to Government Officials and he kept doing so. It's not worth the risk and I stand by this ban.

I agree with Muman and also with Irish Zionist.   He did make some interesting points, but this other stuff which I guess was taken down before I saw it is a serious no no. He wouldn't have struck me as the type to say stupid things. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2013, 02:59:31 PM »
Well he sounds very young and a bit hot headed.  But I don't think he's dangerous at all. 

But everyone should be careful about what they write here.  Never threaten government officials.  Never say you want to kill so and so, or that you want them dead.  (Wishing cancer on someone is different, because cancer is not something you can catch from another person.)  What you can say is that the public figure you dislike should be tried for treason, or should be impeached and punished to the fullest extent of the law. 

If I come across anything about threatening public officials or wanting to do violence against them, I'll delete the posts. 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2013, 03:03:47 PM »
everything about me is seen as worthless or a negative.

Please understand that this is not true.   I think you did contribute positively.

I also do not believe you were malicious, and you can hang out here as long as you stick to the few and very serious rules this forum has.   Simple as that.   Good luck with everything.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2013, 03:14:32 PM »
Well he sounds very young and a bit hot headed.  But I don't think he's dangerous at all. 

But everyone should be careful about what they write here.  Never threaten government officials.  Never say you want to kill so and so, or that you want them dead.  (Wishing cancer on someone is different, because cancer is not something you can catch from another person.)  What you can say is that the public figure you dislike should be tried for treason, or should be impeached and punished to the fullest extent of the law. 

If I come across anything about threatening public officials or wanting to do violence against them, I'll delete the posts.
He has been warned and admonished about making threats several times. We don't need this kind of a ticking bomb at our forum.

Offline Jewishrebelx

• New JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2013, 02:56:29 AM »
He has been warned and admonished about making threats several times. We don't need this kind of a ticking bomb at our forum.

So 2 now then, both jokes. You're a greasy little [censored], you don't know me, and you sure as [censored] never will. You really aren't worth responding to, but ending things on a bad note helps them pass into obscurity easier for me. Good luck getting people off the forum, not that it would change the world either way. And admonished means warned. Little pretentious buffoon trying to suck up his chest so "they'll see how much they should value me". Is this partially your forum? Well, it's not mine then.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2013, 04:00:20 AM »
So 2 now then, both jokes. You're a greasy little [censored], you don't know me, and you sure as [censored] never will. You really aren't worth responding to, but ending things on a bad note helps them pass into obscurity easier for me. Good luck getting people off the forum, not that it would change the world either way. And admonished means warned. Little pretentious buffoon trying to suck up his chest so "they'll see how much they should value me". Is this partially your forum? Well, it's not mine then.
You were actually invited to return as I seem to remember...  If your ending on a bad note its because you want it that way... Something tells me however the parting of the ways will be a long time in the making :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2013, 05:43:43 AM »
You were actually invited to return as I seem to remember...  If your ending on a bad note its because you want it that way... Something tells me however the parting of the ways will be a long time in the making :::D

Where did you find that avatar?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2013, 06:12:29 AM »
Where did you find that avatar?
Information like that is only given out on a need to know basis  :)

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2013, 06:16:54 AM »
Please understand that this is not true.   I think you did contribute positively.

I also do not believe you were malicious, and you can hang out here as long as you stick to the few and very serious rules this forum has.   Simple as that.   Good luck with everything.

Does the 'BT' stand for ba'al teshuvah? Does your name that you are a Jew who has repented and become observant thanks to Kahane?

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2013, 06:31:54 AM »
Information like that is only given out on a need to know basis  :)

It reminds me of what you would get if you crossed a strawberry with Crash Bandicoot:

+

=

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2013, 07:17:11 AM »
It reminds me of what you would get if you crossed a strawberry with Crash Bandicoot:

+

=

Yes, seems so... ;D