Author Topic: Obama Phone Lady Says: Darn Sure Won't Vote for Obama Again! - 1/14/13  (Read 467 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Obama Phone Lady Says: Darn Sure Won't Vote for Obama Again! - 1/14/13
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 03:59:44 AM »
She is LESS kookoo then her interviewer.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 04:37:49 AM »
She is LESS kookoo then her interviewer.
Well, she did have some interesting answers... I liked to one about her dead and gone father telling her that one day the government will be able to track people through there TV set... What I always find very interesting is the fact that most blacks have trust in the federal governments actions but on the other hand distrust the local police... I like how she complained about the police crackdown in her old neighborhood but claimed where she was living now was less repressive... I wonder why? Could it be she moved on up to a better neighborhood that as far fewer criminal black folks?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 06:24:49 AM »
Well, she did have some interesting answers... I liked to one about her dead and gone father telling her that one day the government will be able to track people through there TV set... What I always find very interesting is the fact that most blacks have trust in the federal governments actions but on the other hand distrust the local police... I like how she complained about the police crackdown in her old neighborhood but claimed where she was living now was less repressive... I wonder why? Could it be she moved on up to a better neighborhood that as far fewer criminal black folks?
I was surprised she could even speak coherently at all. I though she was mentally invalid based on her "Obama Phone" appearance.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 06:33:05 AM »
I was surprised she could even speak coherently at all. I though she was mentally invalid based on her "Obama Phone" appearance.
:::D She actually complained about the fact that the phone minutes were limited...  I don't expect much when it comes to blacks however she surprised me since she was actually quite articulate.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years