Author Topic: Lance Armstrong is a PUNK...  (Read 2094 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Lance Armstrong is a PUNK...
« on: January 16, 2013, 02:51:19 AM »
I say way worse than a punk:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Lance Armstrong is a PUNK...
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 11:16:27 AM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 01:25:43 PM »
I say way worse than a punk:

This guy gives me a headache.  I know his presentation is part of his "schtick"  That said, I wish someone would give him Lithium

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 09:23:50 PM »
Or some mercury. Its getting tiring.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 09:25:52 PM »
Send him to the moon!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 09:37:34 PM »
I hate the fact that the allegations against him were true. I think to achieve what he did, he still had to be a good athlete, even without the drugs. Taking drugs won't make a couch potato into an elite athlete. On the other hand taking drugs is cheating and very unhealthy for your body both, so obviously that was wrong for him to do. I question though how many of his opponents were also on drugs. Maybe he felt that, similar to a lot of Olympic athletes, that to not take them would be to automatically lose.

Offline Rothstein77

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 11:19:45 PM »
I hate the fact that the allegations against him were true. I think to achieve what he did, he still had to be a good athlete, even without the drugs. Taking drugs won't make a couch potato into an elite athlete. On the other hand taking drugs is cheating and very unhealthy for your body both, so obviously that was wrong for him to do. I question though how many of his opponents were also on drugs. Maybe he felt that, similar to a lot of Olympic athletes, that to not take them would be to automatically lose.

obviously he is not a good athlete, that's why he had to cheat to win.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 11:24:45 PM »
obviously he is not a good athlete, that's why he had to cheat to win.

As Rubystars says, we don't know just how widespread the problem of 'doping' in the cycling sports is. If 'everyone' was doing it then it may be the only way to compete by taking these substances.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
  • You'll never get rid of me
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2013, 11:26:57 PM »
Even though he did cheat he did raise a lot of money for cancer research
The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it … some stories just don't have a happy ending.

Offline Rothstein77

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2013, 11:32:21 PM »
As Rubystars says, we don't know just how widespread the problem of 'doping' in the cycling sports is. If 'everyone' was doing it then it may be the only way to compete by taking these substances.

obviously armstrong had no talent, otherwise he wouldn't have had to cheat.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2013, 11:52:48 PM »
obviously armstrong had no talent, otherwise he wouldn't have had to cheat.

Do you think performance enhancing drugs affect performance so greatly? I am not sure if the improvement is measurable in seconds... Maybe Im wrong but it seems to me he had to have some talent...

I dont watch the sport so I am only suggesting...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rothstein77

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2013, 11:53:54 PM »
Do you think performance enhancing drugs affect performance so greatly? I am not sure if the improvement is measurable in seconds... Maybe Im wrong but it seems to me he had to have some talent...

I dont watch the sport so I am only suggesting...

you're a [blank] moron.  obviously armstrong had zero talent, that's why he had to cheat.

EDIT: Removed obscenity.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 11:56:12 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2013, 12:02:49 AM »
When was the last time you got sodomized, Ralph?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2013, 12:06:17 AM »
you're a [blank] moron.  obviously armstrong had zero talent, that's why he had to cheat.

EDIT: Removed obscenity.

Woah, you must be right, you repeated the same thing three times.... Impressive, eh?

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2013, 01:05:50 AM »
Do you guys realize how many athletes use performance enhancing drugs in this day and age?   I mean seriously, a majority of athletes are juicing in one way or another.  Just look at baseball players.  Very few of them have the time to get the fantastic muscular and toned physiques that many of them sport now.  Remember Babe Ruth?

It just happened that Lance Armstrong's cocktail of booster drugs probably included a few things that were a no-no, such as some HGH or synthetic testosterone boosters not approved by the racing organization.   

Anyhow, I think this is all media BS..  He probably still is a great cyclist, he just did a poor job of choosing his drug cocktail wisely. 

Very few athletes today are truly clean.  There are so many supplements on the market now, that even some of legal supplements give more enhancing benefits than some that are banned.

I, myself,  do weightlifting and take supplements that increase Testosterone and HGH naturally.  One supplement I take is Colostrum.  Colostrum does elevate HGH levels and shows up on a blood test.  Therefore, I could be banned for using this natural supplement, simply because it shows HGH manipulation, even though it is not even totally unnatural to do so.  Many people have been consuming colostrum for generations.   I can also take HGH supplements, but these are also banned by many sporting organizations, even though these aren't massive performance enhancing.  They are beneficial though.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2013, 04:36:35 AM »
I never really followed anything that this Armstrong guy did and would still be hard pressed to pick his face out in a stack of photos however I think he has made the situation he is in worse than it needed to be... He should have just kept his mouth shut and let the accusations fly... This 12th hour confession has caused nothing but problems for his charities and its backers... I often wonder if people like this are mentally ill or just have some sort of hidden agenda.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2013, 06:01:25 PM »
Do you guys realize how many athletes use performance enhancing drugs in this day and age?   I mean seriously, a majority of athletes are juicing in one way or another.  Just look at baseball players.  Very few of them have the time to get the fantastic muscular and toned physiques that many of them sport now.  Remember Babe Ruth?

It just happened that Lance Armstrong's cocktail of booster drugs probably included a few things that were a no-no, such as some HGH or synthetic testosterone boosters not approved by the racing organization.   

Anyhow, I think this is all media BS..  He probably still is a great cyclist, he just did a poor job of choosing his drug cocktail wisely. 

Very few athletes today are truly clean.  There are so many supplements on the market now, that even some of legal supplements give more enhancing benefits than some that are banned.

I, myself,  do weightlifting and take supplements that increase Testosterone and HGH naturally.  One supplement I take is Colostrum.  Colostrum does elevate HGH levels and shows up on a blood test.  Therefore, I could be banned for using this natural supplement, simply because it shows HGH manipulation, even though it is not even totally unnatural to do so.  Many people have been consuming colostrum for generations.   I can also take HGH supplements, but these are also banned by many sporting organizations, even though these aren't massive performance enhancing.  They are beneficial though.

Isn't colustrum a chemical in breast milk? LOL

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2013, 06:27:23 PM »
Isn't colustrum a chemical in breast milk? LOL

No, not exactly.  It is the first or second milk that is produced right after an animal gives birth.  Colostrum contains a very high concentration of vital nutrients, including iGF, antioxidants and density of minerals that normal milk doesn't contain.  If the newborn animal doesn't receive the mother's colostrum, it's chance of dying and becoming ill go up considerably.  They say the amount of nutrients in Colostrum provide many animals with immunity to many diseases they otherwise would not have if they didn't consume the mother's colostrum.

It is a very powerful supplement and not only has the ability to increase hGH naturally, but also is a major immune booster and has also been proven to increase T-Cell counts in HIV patients, which shows its natural anti-viral properties.   

It even has significant anti-bacterial properties and was used as an effective anti-bacterial before the wide use of antibiotics was implemented:
Before the development of antibiotics, colostrum was the main source of immunoglobulins used to fight infections. In fact, when Albert Sabin made his first oral vaccine against polio, the immunoglobulin he used came from bovine colostrum.[29] When antibiotics began to appear, interest in colostrum waned, but, now that antibiotic-resistant strains of pathogens have developed, interest is once again returning to natural alternatives to antibiotics, namely, colostrum.[30]

Anyhow, just saying,  if you take colostrum you would most likely be disqualified by many types of sporting organizations, because it increases your hGH levels dut to the high concentration of iGF-1 proteins that it contains.

I wouldn't be surprised if Armstrong was taking synthetic hGH supplements.   I didn't hear his interview, so I don't know details of everything he took.  I bet though there is many legal juicers out there who take things even more effective that circumvent the restrictions of the sporting organizations.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2013, 06:29:14 PM »
No, not exactly.  It is the first or second milk that is produced right after an animal gives birth.  Colostrum contains a very high concentration of vital nutrients, including iGF, antioxidants and density of minerals that normal milk doesn't contain.  If the newborn animal doesn't receive the mother's colostrum, it's chance of dying and becoming ill go up considerably.  They say the amount of nutrients in Colostrum provide many animals with immunity to many diseases they otherwise would not have if they didn't consume the mother's colostrum.

It is a very powerful supplement and not only has the ability to increase hGH naturally, but also is a major immune booster and has also been proven to increase T-Cell counts in HIV patients, which shows its natural anti-viral properties.   

It even has significant anti-bacterial properties and was used as an effective anti-bacterial before the wise use of antibiotics was implemented:

Anyhow, just saying,  if you take colostrum you would most likely be disqualified by many types of sporting organizations, because it increases your hGH levels dut to the high concentration of iGF-1 proteins that it contains.

I wouldn't be surprised if Armstrong was taking synthetic hGH supplements.   I didn't hear his interview, so I don't know details of everything he took.  I bet though there is many legal juicers out there who take things even more effective than circumvent the restrictions of the sporting organizations.

Ok the immune stimulating benefits I remember now that you mention it.  I didn't know about the human growth hormone.  Thanks for sharing

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2013, 06:54:44 PM »
He lied like only a narcissistic sociopath can. He sued and ruined people who told the truth about him. He wouldn't have won most if not all of the tours without doping because most, possibly all the serious contenders were doping as well. But I think his chutzpa and his cheating went beyond any other cyclist.